Classy?

Keep it civil
jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Re: Classy?

Post by jeffcoslacker »

These are probably my favorite copper pieces. .50 BMG replicas, half a pound each, heavier than the real deal.

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

jeffcoslacker wrote:These are probably my favorite copper pieces. .50 BMG replicas, half a pound each, heavier than the real deal.

I really like that! I woder if they come in silver?
Arthritis sucks!

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Forge »

jeffcoslacker wrote:These are probably my favorite copper pieces. .50 BMG replicas, half a pound each, heavier than the real deal.

I really like that! I wonder if they come in silver?
Arthritis sucks!

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Forge wrote:
I really like that! I wonder if they come in silver?
Yes they do! And in many other calibers (as do the copper, I have some 5.56's as well)...topping out with the 100 oz 30mm round like that used in the GAU-8 Gatling on the A-10 Warthog. About the size of an old Coke bottle, that's 6.25 pounds of silver. Awesome.

I WILL have one someday. Around $2,000

The .50 BMG's are 10 oz

The .45's are 1 oz. They make others too...30.06, 30.30, 12 ga, etc...

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Hi...My name is jeffco...and I may have a problem.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

...and I have these arriving today. Somebody stop me... :uhh:

5 of these came yesterday, too late to be in the group pic

Got 5 of these on the way...

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Suki showed up today. That was quick!

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

I love that you people think I'm kidding about stopping me :blink:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Back together with her siblings today, very fast shipping on these. I'm very happy. [emoji2]

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Forge »

Nice!
Arthritis sucks!

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

I like all that stuff but have way too much just boxed away and never to be seen till my kid and grandson sort all my stuff when gone.My kid loves old stuff so give her any old things I run across for her big old glass display case.Guess its really a old dish something but big. Last thing I found a few years ago was a small old match box with two beatles buttons on it.Looked on the internet and they were $6 I think! All so papers were my Great great grandfather was married in 1855. You had to be worth so many dollars? My great granddad was a good looking guy.He liked the women and they liked him.He was married four times! Three buried beside him. Some good old pics of him when young.1877-1965. I love history and looking at kin folks you never saw. At the moment guess I am the only one riding a motorcycle in my large clan and all so the black sheep! Had a uncle,dads baby brother that drank a bit and even had a small motorcycle.All ways told him"If not for you I would be the black sheep.A gal killed him about 15 years ago and still doing time.:bonk: :cheers:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

old time rider wrote:I like all that stuff but have way too much just boxed away and never to be seen till my kid and grandson sort all my stuff when gone.My kid loves old stuff so give her any old things I run across for her big old glass display case.Guess its really a old dish something but big. Last thing I found a few years ago was a small old match box with two beatles buttons on it.Looked on the internet and they were $6 I think! All so papers were my Great great grandfather was married in 1855. You had to be worth so many dollars? My great granddad was a good looking guy.He liked the women and they liked him.He was married four times! Three buried beside him. Some good old pics of him when young.1877-1965. I love history and looking at kin folks you never saw. At the moment guess I am the only one riding a motorcycle in my large clan and all so the black sheep! Had a uncle,dads baby brother that drank a bit and even had a small motorcycle.All ways told him"If not for you I would be the black sheep.A gal killed him about 15 years ago and still doing time.:bonk: :cheers:
My great-grandfather was in the military in Canada, and he was in their formal band, whatever it was called. I have pics of him and the band all decked out in dress uniforms with their instruments. They went there because they had a German-sounding name and were catching some heat during WWI over it. They lived up there a while, then had the name modified a bit to the original Swedish form, and moved back to the states. At least that was the story I got. [emoji2] They could have been spies for the Kaiser for all I know. :lmao:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

I got a bigger container for my copper pieces today, so now it doesn't look like so much overkill. I can get more stuff! Woohoo!

:blink:

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

jeffcoslacker wrote:I got a bigger container for my copper pieces today, so now it doesn't look like so much overkill. I can get more stuff! Woohoo!

Stop! For the love of God, man, just Stop. :bang: There, I tried my best....up to you now, Jeffco. [emoji2]

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Spyder wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:I got a bigger container for my copper pieces today, so now it doesn't look like so much overkill. I can get more stuff! Woohoo!

Stop! For the love of God, man, just Stop. :bang: There, I tried my best....up to you now, Jeffco. [emoji2]
Thanks man. I needed that

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

S'all good! [emoji106]

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

jeffcoslacker wrote:Suki showed up today. That was quick!
???
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Same as RoadKing ?????

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

jeffcoslacker wrote:Hi...My name is jeffco...
IIRC, your name is NOT Jeff/Jeffco. But I don't recall what it really is .... Maybe Michael? [emoji2]

[emoji41]

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

RoadKing wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:Suki showed up today. That was quick!
???
http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopi ... 597#p99096