Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:42 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:33 am
DF, and you are free to disagree with me, just like you are allowed to see Byrd's actions differently. However you also don't get to say other people are sellouts because they arrived at a different conclusion. I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. I'm definitely not second guessing a cop's reaction to what he perceived was happening.
***So, according to what you're saying, the other officers had EVERY RIGHT and were TOTALLY JUSTIFIED to shoot every member in the crowd?!?! Afterall, most were unarmed but breaching walls and doorways. Really?
DevilsFan and Navigator,....I also register your shock at what Teach/Tbeck says here! :space: However, it is not the only time he proposes such totally Wrongful and Unhinged use of Deadly Force;
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:29 pm
Herb, as I said, I am just watching and waiting. He's already back pedaled on a couple campaign promises and I would like to see him following up with the rest.
OK, except that damn wall. I can think of better ways to address that issue that won't require additional tax expense....... I say use our military and shoot anything that moves. In addition have the AF drop the decommissioned bomb's on that area monthly or quarterly to destroy any tunnels. No additional cost to the taxpayer.
:space: :shock:

Ask yourself,......What manner of man says things like THIS? :space: :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well that's an easy question to answer Little Designer, but I believe that people like yourself can't comprehend it, but here goes;
I don't flip flop like you, swaying with the prevailing trend's. I have a philosophical view that is well thought out and never changes.
I know that is hard for you to get, just as it is for all the other Democrats pretending to be something else.

Hope this answers your question. :ahha:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:47 am
Well that's an easy question to answer Little Designer, but I believe that people like yourself can't comprehend it, but here goes;I don't flip flop like you, swaying with the prevailing trend's. I have a philosophical view that is well thought out and never changes.I know that is hard for you to get, just as it is for all the other Democrats pretending to be something else. Hope this answers your question.
Desperately trying to evade facing his Advocation of the Death Penalty on the UN-armed,... We witness Teach/Tbeck stooping back down to using Deflection......this time by Projecting what HE DOES onto me. :space: :roll:

He must think we are Dumb,...and will be duped by such Patently Transparent Phony Action...... :dunno:

What a Fitting Testimonial to the level of Personal Character of Tech/Tbeck that he thinks such of us,..... added to his touting such Extreme Unhinged Violence. :space: :uhh:

Speak volumes....Yes? . :space: :Umm:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Oh here we go again with puppet boy making assertions he can't back.

You will of course NOTE that I did NOT evade as you FALSELY claimed. I said it, I meant it, and said so
Nor did I project anything about your lack of backbone. You've done all that by yourself. I can't help it that I believe you wear a skirt, it's in your responses. In other words you talk out of both sides, and you are a liar 99.9% of the time. You JUST PROVED it in claiming I evaded my statements. Sorry puppet boy but I affirmed them.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:40 am
...You will of course NOTE that I did NOT evade as you FALSELY claimed. I said it, I meant it, ....
:lmao: :space: More Bullshit! :space: That you keep posting ANYTHING to deflect away from addressing THE HORROR of your Extremist Violence is EXACTLY evasion. :space: As obvious as it can possibly BE. :dunno: :space: And your repeated denials are beyond laughable!,..... as we ALL can See your Bogus Tactics. :space: :wink:

And that you resort to this Grade-School Playground personal attacks shows us all just how desperate you are;
Tbeck wrote:
..... I can't help it that I believe you wear a skirt, it's in your responses. In other words you talk out of both sides, Oh here we go again with puppet boy....

Hey Mr. "Back Things Up";
Tbeck wrote:
..... making assertions he can't back.
Let's see you post PROOF of this laughable ASS-ertion of ..."99.9%"....you just posted ;
Tbeck wrote:
.....and you are a liar 99.9% of the time. ....

You can't :space: :hahafinger:

:Cool: :Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

What horror?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:45 pm
What horror?
My GAWD! :space: :shock: :space: Will you just LOOK at this? :space: :roll:

Don't tell us you are THAT Desperate that you post Deliberate IGNORANCE of THIS??
Designer wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:21 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
DF, and you are free to disagree with me, just like you are allowed to see Byrd's actions differently. However you also don't get to say other people are sellouts because they arrived at a different conclusion. I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. I'm definitely not second guessing a cop's reaction to what he perceived was happening.
***So, according to what you're saying, the other officers had EVERY RIGHT and were TOTALLY JUSTIFIED to shoot every member in the crowd?!?! Afterall, most were unarmed but breaching walls and doorways. Really?
DevilsFan and Navigator,....I also register your shock at what Teach/Tbeck says here! :space: However, it is not the only time he proposes such totally Wrongful and Unhinged use of Deadly Force;
Tbeck wrote:
Herb, as I said, I am just watching and waiting. He's already back pedaled on a couple campaign promises and I would like to see him following up with the rest.
OK, except that damn wall. I can think of better ways to address that issue that won't require additional tax expense....... I say use our military and shoot anything that moves. In addition have the AF drop the decommissioned bomb's on that area monthly or quarterly to destroy any tunnels. No additional cost to the taxpayer.
Now,.....What manner of man advocates Wholesale Slaughter of Un--armed, Innocent WOMEN AND CHILDREN!! :space: :Umm:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Me! And how many people since the beginning of the 20th century?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:04 pm
Me! And how many people since the beginning of the 20th century?
My GAWD :space: Can you believe it? :space: :blink:

He tries to justify his advocating HORRIBLE MUDEROUS Violence on UN-armed people,...TWICE no less,.... by saying THIS??? :space: :eek:

In these recent postings of his herein,....Could there BE a more CLEARCUT revealing of THE TRUE CHARACTER of Teach/Tbeck?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'm sorry Skippy I shouldn't pick on your lack of intelligence by making you think and worse, read.

You wanna arm wrestle instead? You'll still lose but it won't be posted for everyone to read.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

:DULL; :DULL; :DULL; :DULL; :DULL; :DULL;
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:12 pm
DF, yes they were. Perceived threat and escalation of force. Nowhere is it written that a perp breaking the law must be armed for an officer to use deadly force. Those officer's are tasked with protection of the Congress, period, and that is what Byrd was doing.

RK, was I speaking to you? No I didn't think so, so shut the F up. You've shot your mouth off enough towards me, and without cause. So don't mind me if I START slamming you in return. I have been very polite to you, even when you didn't reciprocate that courtesy but I am done. So if I'm not talking to you mind your own frickin business.

The police are given certain leeway concerning these situations, but to see on live TV where a police officer who was not confronted with a life or death situation shoot an unarmed citizen or bystander without probable cause.

And how that event would have been entirely different under other circumstances....say a white police officer shooting an unarmed black woman..
Oh wow, don't you think the tables would have been completely turned around???

It's all how it is presented to the public...

Can we just go back a year or two to the summer of distress in many north western cities that were perilously close to being burnt down to the ground by peaceful protestors? How many innocent bystanders were shot by police when their own lives were being threatened by the mobs????
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:57 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:12 pm
DF, yes they were. Perceived threat and escalation of force. Nowhere is it written that a perp breaking the law must be armed for an officer to use deadly force. Those officer's are tasked with protection of the Congress, period, and that is what Byrd was doing.

RK, was I speaking to you? No I didn't think so, so shut the F up. You've shot your mouth off enough towards me, and without cause. So don't mind me if I START slamming you in return. I have been very polite to you, even when you didn't reciprocate that courtesy but I am done. So if I'm not talking to you mind your own frickin business.

The police are given certain leeway concerning these situations, but to see on live TV where a police officer who was not confronted with a life or death situation shoot an unarmed citizen or bystander without probable cause.

And how that event would have been entirely different under other circumstances....say a white police officer shooting an unarmed black woman..
Oh wow, don't you thing the tables would have been completely turned around???

It's all how it is presented to the public...

Can we just go back a year or two to the summer of distress in many north western cities that were perilously close to being burnt down to the ground by peaceful protestors? How many innocent bystanders were shot by police when their own lives were being threatened by the mobs????

Exactly, T. As SJ stated...How was Ashly Babbit, trying to scale a wall, a "life-threatening" situation?

If you still believe this was justified then why aren't rioters mowed down with bullets? They're "threatening" by screaming and yelling. Most often they are absent a permit to assemble, so they're on private property without permission. Most are carrying signs, which "could be used" as a deadly weapon.

I'm still not seeing how you can justify this.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:38 pm
I'm sorry Skippy I shouldn't pick on your lack of intelligence by making you think and worse, read. You wanna arm wrestle instead? You'll still lose but it won't be posted for everyone to read.
:blink: :space: Your infantile Deflection is getting even WORSE. :space: :uhh:

You speak of reading,....How about YOU read what has been said,...Stop these Grade-School Playground Antics of yours,...and then be a Mature ADULT enough to respond to it's FACTUAL TRUTH of your OWN WORDS.
Designer wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:21 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Now,.....What manner of man advocates Wholesale Slaughter of Un--armed, Innocent WOMEN AND CHILDREN!! :space: :Umm:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 am
Exactly, T. As SJ stated...How was Ashly Babbit, trying to scale a wall, a "life-threatening" situation?
If you still believe this was justified then why aren't rioters mowed down with bullets? They're "threatening" by screaming and yelling. Most often they are absent a permit to assemble, so they're on private property without permission. Most are carrying signs, which "could be used" as a deadly weapon.

I'm still not seeing how you can justify this.
I'm guessing he hasn't because he's busy trying to Back Up what he said here;
Designer wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:37 pm
Let's see you post PROOF of this laughable ASS-ertion of ..."99.9%"....you just posted ;
Tbeck wrote:
.....and you are a liar 99.9% of the time. ....
:dunno:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF and SJ, I don't compare unlike events or attempt to hindsight a decision. Here's what I have to say on this shooting.
1. She was breaking in
2. Byrd is tasked with protecting the building and personnel inside.
3. This wasn't a street protest
4. I am not in Byrd's shoes and therefore have no reason to believe that he didn't feel under threat.

I have a much different view on matter's like we are discussing. If you are breaking the law and you get dead, that's your fault because you shouldn't break the law.
Same rules apply to illegal border crossers. If they get dead for trying to break into our country, that's fine.
I don't believe in innocent civilians in war area's. Somebody is hiding, feeding and supplying enemy combatant's. So they gave up the innocence when they harboured and assisted.

Basically you can't have it both ways. You either believe in accountability from everyone or you end up flip flopping as it suite's you. I believe in 100% individual accountability. So if the young lady hadn't been breaking the law, we wouldn't be discussing her getting dead. She should have thought more about her actions.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Jeez I can't believe you guys who bitch and moan about BLM and Antifa rioting and breaking stuff but then piss your pants because someone got shot breaking into the WH?

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:22 pm
Jeez I can't believe you guys who bitch and moan about BLM and Antifa rioting and breaking stuff but then piss your pants because someone got shot breaking into the WH?
"Breaking in" is subjective when you have the Capitol police (it's been proven on video) ALLOWING people in, sometimes even SHOWING people how and where to get in.

I digress. Funny how no Antifa or BLM get shot by cops...but a white woman is shot and killed by a black cop, who has EVERY MEANS to retreat from a NON-THREATENING individual.

Every case has their own details. Watch the video. SHE'S BEHIND A BARRICADED WALL!!!

And, T, your rationale would constitute a deadly shoot for stealing a candy bar. I mean, it IS breaking the law.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

FORCE CONTINUUM

Level 1 - Officer Presence

Level 2 - Verbal Commands

Level 3 - Empty Hand Control

Level 4 - Pepper Spray, Baton, Taser

Level 5 - Less Lethal

Level 6 - Deadly Force

Sorry, T...the shitbag cop that shot Babbit went from Level 2 straight to Level 6...with a freakin' wall between the two!!!