If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by Herb »

And another lawsuit in AZ... By another republican...

https://welovetrump.com/2022/12/21/anot ... mpaign=wlt

...Along with the Republican National Committee, Hamadeh filed a lawsuit in Maricopa County court on Nov. 22 against his opponent alleging “errors and inaccuracies” at voting locations during the election process and requesting “judicial intervention” to ensure the candidate who “received the highest number of lawful votes is declared the next Arizona Attorney General.”

Mohave County Superior Court Judge Lee Jantzen said in a filing on Tuesday that Hamadeh can attempt to prove his case during a trial scheduled for Friday and can inspect ballots in Maricopa, Pima, and Navajo counties....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:02 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:41 pm
hillsy, much of the testimony I heard today was aimed at explaining how some of the issues could occur, like printer setting changes that would prevent ballots from being read by scanner's. In other words laying the ground work that I suspect they will attempt to show tomorrow couldn't have occured without direct human intervention.

I know it appears like a lot of election drama without much substance, but.... Manipulation of printer settings is election tampering aimed at disenfranchisement. Same as stealing ballots from drop or mailboxes or collection and filling in of mass ballots. Up to this point no court has allowed a case to go forward, and for good reason. However if it's not heard in court's then these things get blown off. That lead's to more violations and bolder one's.
I find myself rather disappointed with how some Americans can demonstrate a total lack of respect for the electoral process and their fellow Americans by engaging in these types of activities.
So while I am not getting all worked up like some do, I can understand their feelings.
I've read that there may have been an issue with the ballots being printed as a "shrink to fit page" default setting on some of the printers. I guess the argument will be whether this was done with the intent to invalidate ballots? From what else I am reading, these affected ballots were ultimately counted so that argument may be moot.

According to the expert forensic inspector, that same question was asked. He said there's NO WAY this was done by mistake.

I'm not getting all worked up about this lawsuit either. But think about EVERYTHING that's occured "by the book".
Think of Trump's tax returns that he fought tooth and nail to not get released...until the Supreme Court ruled he had to release his tax records. Well, he did the other night and....NOT...ONE...WORD...FROM...THE...MEDIA!!! Let us not forget, they fought for YEARS to get at his taxes!!! (Remember Rachel Maddow???) And now they have them and, crickets.

But what do all of these things do? They open up more information and SET THE PRECEDENCE for all of the accusers...to now have the tables turned on them.

I want to see Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton, Schiff...I want to see ALL of their tax records. AND NOW WE CAN AND THEY HAVE TO BE MADE PUBLIC!!!!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

" From what else I am reading, these affected ballots were ultimately counted so that argument may be moot."

What ever the troll is readin is another lie.

One of the workers has made the statement that counted and uncounted ballots were mixed together, so we have NO IDEA which ones were counted.

Go back and read ALL the links posted.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, ultimately the ballots may well have been counted, I have not followed it close enough to say. However I believe that the argument will be that many in person voter's were disenfranchised because they were unable to cast a ballot due to the problem with printer's.

On a side note, this is exactly why court's generally avoid election lawsuits. It's really difficult to prove that something had a definitive impact on vote's. How many people didn't cast a ballot because of the problems, and was there a remedy for those who did vote?

I'll be interested to read the outcome.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:36 am
" From what else I am reading, these affected ballots were ultimately counted so that argument may be moot."

What ever the troll is readin is another lie.

One of the workers has made the statement that counted and uncounted ballots were mixed together, so we have NO IDEA which ones were counted.

Go back and read ALL the links posted.
All the posts you've linked are one sided alt-blogs from your selective inbox. Why the fuck would you just read that tripe, Magoo?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:32 pm
All the posts you've linked are one sided alt-blogs from your selective inbox. Why the fuck would you just read that tripe, Magoo?

Here,...I'll fix that for you;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:32 pm
All the posts I've made are based on the Alt-left "news media reporting" from my selective inbox. :space: Why the fuck would anyone read that tripe ?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, if you have not noticed, American politics is completely polarized.
The right has their go to source's and the left their own. The same is said when it comes to claims of stolen election's. One sides as bad as the other.
The part of this polarization I find so amusing is that while all these folks arguing keep going at it, they fail to notice that the politicians on both sides are working in harmony, while turning the people against each other. The left will blame the alt-left and the right will blame the Rino's :lmao: . In the meantime we the people pay the tab.
And your REALLY going to get blasted if you point out the stupidity of these arguments. Trust me that those who blast folk's the most really are misinformed but they really aren't interested in the truth

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

[YoutubeID][/YoutubeID]

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:52 pm
hillsy, if you have not noticed, American politics is completely polarized.
The right has their go to source's and the left their own. The same is said when it comes to claims of stolen election's. One sides as bad as the other.
The part of this polarization I find so amusing is that while all these folks arguing keep going at it, they fail to notice that the politicians on both sides are working in harmony, while turning the people against each other. The left will blame the alt-left and the right will blame the Rino's :lmao: . In the meantime we the people pay the tab.
And your REALLY going to get blasted if you point out the stupidity of these arguments. Trust me that those who blast folk's the most really are misinformed but they really aren't interested in the truth
I TOTALLY disagree. Case in point...
Endless footage for over a year of mobs, MOBS, of illegals illegally crossing the border unimpeded. Is that photoshop or real? Huh?

And yet the administration continues saying that there is no open border.

Polarization? Yes. One is a lie. I don't need a politician to turn me against anyone. Dims lie, their lame stream stenographers lie, and Dim constituents believe it! Dim constituents tear the country apart in 2020 year long riots, that's a fact, I don't need to be turned against them. I'm already against the bastards.

YOU FREAKING TELLING ME THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR POLITICAL LEADERS WE WOULD ALL GET ALONG? Bullshit. You may tell that crap to hillsy, not me. I am not misinformed. I see the invasion across the southern border. I am totally interested in the truth and know the truth. The border is but one example of polarization of not only politicians but the people as well. Rural people have entirely different core values than urban, that's the most terrible polarization of all. Lying bastard Dims are lying bastard Dims. A tiger is a tiger, nothing else. Fucking RINOS are exactly that. The polarization is all too clear, fact, cannot be denied. Try to typically place yourself above it all, you know the truth but the two sides are misinformed idiots? An old artifice you have used for a long time, Tbeck. I see right through you but can only guess as to why you keep doing this illogical crap. Straight out of the Rules for Radicals manual. Yar?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Yes T - very polarised :OhNo;

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I gather information from all kinds of sources, including the LSM and leftwing blogs (at least those that will still let me on them, I have been banned on many of them for stating FACTS). Then I use good sense, personal experience and logic to decide what is the truth.

Those that only pay attention to left wing misinformation are living in la-la land and refusing to see the truth.

trolls like the aussie and T either are brainwashed or stupid becasuse even when presented with facts they refuse to even look at them because they don't come from their "approved" sources.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:43 pm
I gather information from all kinds of sources, including the LSM and leftwing blogs (at least those that will still let me on them, I have been banned on many of them for stating FACTS). Then I use good sense, personal experience and logic to decide what is the truth.

Those that only pay attention to left wing misinformation are living in la-la land and refusing to see the truth.

trolls like the aussie and T either are brainwashed or stupid becasuse even when presented with facts they refuse to even look at them because they don't come from their "approved" sources.
truth
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:09 pm
Herb wrote:

truth
Yep. you pointed out THE TRUTH in what Herb said. :space: :bow:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:

I've actually lost count of the amount of times I've debunked the shit you post from your freedom blogs.

Seriously - lost count.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

https://welovetrump.com/2022/12/21/kari ... mpaign=wlt

Kari Lake Trial SHOCK: 42.5% of Ballots Were Illegally Printed; Couldn’t Go Through Tabulators

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

https://welovetrump.com/2022/12/22/leak ... mpaign=wlt

I want everyone to consider these points:

Katie Hobbs certified her own race against Kari Lake.
The election was rife with widely reported voting issues.
Katie Hobbs threatened to arrest officials if they did not certify the election.
Officials testified that they certified the election under duress from Hobbs.
Twitter was colluding with her to censor ‘election misinformation’ from the right.
How is this even remotely acceptable in the minds of the average American? Too many people are living in the ‘good ole days’ when the banana republics of the world existed in the Middle East, South America, and the South Pacific.

To those woefully sheepish people, American elections are ‘safe and secure’, the government is trustworthy, and there is no broad-ranging conspiracy between the puppets in public office and the portfolio of multinational corporations that manipulates the strings.

Considering all the points I just listed above, we are now a banana republic…

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:58 pm
https://welovetrump.com/2022/12/21/kari ... mpaign=wlt

Kari Lake Trial SHOCK: 42.5% of Ballots Were Illegally Printed; Couldn’t Go Through Tabulators
Except they ended up counting the votes. Even Lake's cyber security expert witness said that....

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I have already sent it.

https://msgfocus.conservativedailyalert ... 1Fqt3t6/wv

Congress,

I know that you were busy yesterday, welcoming your bag man and gaslighting the American people that money laundering is good for us. So you may have missed the first day of Lake v. Hobbs.

What’s unique about this trial is the inclusion of expert witnesses Heather Honey and Clay Parikh, experts whose testimony has been blocked in every major election case, in every state, related to the 2020 election.

But this case is not about the 2020 election.

The 2022 midterm in Arizona (and around the nation) was an overt, brazen theft. Widespread, coordinated voter suppression, machine malfunctions, and chain of custody violations all went one way – benefitting Democrats – 100% of the time.

The plaintiffs’ need to prove that the election day issues were both intentional and determinative, or more than the 17,000 vote margin in the race.

Witnesses on Wednesday testified about 19” ballot images being printed on 20” ballot paper. According to the Maricopa County team, this did not happen and a 19” image does not exist. Clay Parikh destroyed this testimony as, following his MCTEC review of ballots, he testified that 14 out of 18 ballots were, in fact, the wrong size image.

He testified that this caused the machines to reject ballots in close to 60% of Maricopa County precincts. He also testified that there is zero chance this was an accidental act. The security controls in place to protect our elections mean that this action had to be intentional.

Additionally, according to witnesses for Katie Hobbs and Maricopa County, the ballots were NOT counted prior to being transported – a violation of Arizona law. This means that the chain of custody for an estimated 275,000 ballots does not exist. Witnesses for the state confirmed that the ballots were not counted prior to being transported – to ballot printing center Runbeck.

After Runbeck, the estimated ballot count jumped by 25,000 – 8,000 more votes than the required margin that Lake must prove.

Intentional – it cannot be a mistake. Determinative – it’s more than the 17,000 vote margin.

The prosecution is expected to call 1-2 additional witnesses today, before the defense takes over the podium. In defense of Hobbs, Elias Law is expected to parade the who’s who of the fraud machine, people like Ryan Macias. It’s a historic day in America!

DEMAND FOR REMEDY: Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences – such as record inflation, wag-the-dog style wars, dead Americans, and corrupt politicians exploiting their power. Remember your oath.

SEND THIS LETTER TO CONGRESS
https://app.advocacytoaction.com/campai ... paign=4178

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:39 pm
I have already sent it.

Good luck Magoo :ShitGrinandThumb:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:49 pm
Herb wrote:
I gather information from all kinds of sources, including the LSM and leftwing blogs (at least those that will still let me on them, I have been banned on many of them for stating FACTS). Then I use good sense, personal experience and logic to decide what is the truth. Those that only pay attention to left wing misinformation are living in la-la land and refusing to see the truth. trolls like the aussie and T either are brainwashed or stupid becasuse even when presented with facts they refuse to even look at them because they don't come from their "approved" sources.
I've actually lost count of the amount of times I've debunked the shit you post from your freedom blogs. Seriously - lost count.
:funnylast: Debunked? :space: With what" :space: By posting the Puke-spew from your alt-left-wing Lying Shit-sources? :uhh:

Since we all know you suffer from Denial Of Reality,...there's no WONDER you lost count using the fingers on one hand as you are only able to do.