Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer For Those in Need of Strength
I pray, Lord, for all who will need strength and courage in the day ahead: For those who face danger. For those who risk themselves for others. For those who must make an important decision today. For people who are seriously ill. For those facing persecution or torture. I ask you, Lord, to give them the power of your Spirit,
Amen
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for the Morning
Heavenly Father, I give you a million thanks that I have woken up alive this morning, once again to witness the magnificence, the glory of your creation. Even on the dreariest of days, when the weather doesn't suit me, let me rejoice in the taste of heaven you give us on earth. For the hottest, muggiest day; the coldest and most bitter weather; the clouds, the rain, the wind and snow, the lightning and thunder — these are all your creations, oh Lord, and all of them have a great beauty if I just take the time to see it.
Should I be blind, what would I give to see the cloudy rainy day that I complain about? Should I be deaf, how much I would long to hear your thunder! When I lie dying, how sweet it will seem to have been bundled up against a chill wind, or to be soaked in sweat as I work in the heat and humidity.
Let me be always filled with gratitude for the world you have given me, great God, Father and creator of all that is.
Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dedication to Worship God
O God and Father of all, whom the whole heavens adore: Let the whole earth also worship you, all nations obey you, all tongues confess and bless you, and men and women everywhere love you and serve you in peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray,
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

For the Workers of the World
Oh Lord, I remember before thee today all the workers of the world; Workers with hand or brain: Workers in the cities or in the fields: Those who go forth to toil and those who work at home: Employers and employees: Those who command and those who obey: Those whose work is dangerous: Those whose work is monotonous or mean: Those who can find no work to do: Those whose work is the service of the poor or the healing of the sick or the proclamation of the gospel of Christ At home or in foreign places.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

To Give This Day to God
Lord God, who has given me life and breath, and another day: I do not know what this day might bring. For men make plans, and their plans come to naught, as you will it. Thus I take this day out of my hands and submit it to your will. Make me this day your servant, that I might find my hand at the tasks you have meant for me to do, and might do them as well as I can. For there is nothing better than a person should rejoice in his work, to your glory and for the love of his neighbors, as you have commanded us through your Son. In His name, I pray, let my day be yours, and let it be filled with goodness and faith.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

To Live in the Knowledge of Christ
Lord Jesus, I open up my heart to you. I tell you everything that troubles me. I know you care about all the concerns in my life.
Teach me to live in the knowledge that you who care for me today, will care for me tomorrow and all the days of my life.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Lord, be with me and all who love you, this day:
Within us to purify us;
Above us to draw us up;
Beneath us to sustain us;
Before us to lead us;
Behind us to restrain us;
Around us to protect us.
In Christ's name I pray,

Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for the Morning

The night has passed, the sun shines its light upon us, and the day lies open before me. As I rejoice in the gift of this new day, so may the light of your presence fill me with love for you and my fellow man, holy God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Abide with me, I pray, now and forever.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

For Joy in God's Creation
Heavenly Father, who has filled the world with beauty; Open my eyes to behold your gracious hand in all your works; that rejoicing in your whole creation, I may learn to serve you with gladness, faithfully managing your bounty; for the sake of him by whom all things were made, your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thanks and Praise
I thank You Lord for the temporal blessings of this world — the refreshing air, the light of the sun, the food that renews strength, the raiment that clothes, the dwelling that shelters, the sleep that gives rest, the starry canopy of night, the summer breeze, the flowers' sweetness, the music of flowing streams, the happy endearments of family, kindred, and friends. Things animate, things inanimate, minister to my comfort. My cup runs over.
Do not allow me to be insensible to these daily mercies. Your hand bestows blessings; Your power averts evil. I bring my tribute of thanks for spiritual graces, the full warmth of faith, the cheering presence of our Spirit, the strength of Your restraining will, Your spiking of hell's artillery. Blessed be my sovereign Lord!
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for All People
Lord God, the creator and preserver of all mankind, I humbly pray to you for all sorts and conditions of humanity; that it might please you to make your Word known to them and bring your saving health to all nations. In particular I pray for the entirety of your church, in all of its many forms; that it may be guided and governed by your Holy Spirit, and that all who profess your name and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth. May all of us live in that unity of spirit which our faith in Christ provides to us, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
Finally, I commend to your fatherly goodness all those who are ill or in distress, in their mind, body, or circumstances. May it please you to comfort and relieve them in accordance with their needs, giving them patience during their suffering, and a fortunate outcome to all of their problems. And this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, who was always pleased to relieve the suffering of those he encountered.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Morning Prayer
Lord, I come before you today and I thank You for all the blessings that You have given me. Many times my life is so full of busy work that I neglect my relationship with You. I know that You never neglect me, for if You did my very life would cease to be. Continue to pull me to Yourself, guide me in my journey, and hold me close to You until the day I come home to be with You forever. Be with me, and with those who pray with me, for although we are in different places around the world, we gather spiritually in Your name. May we feel your presence among us. In Jesus’ precious name I pray.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

For God's Help
Lord God, Enlighten what is dark in me,
Strengthen what is weak in me,
Mend what is broken in me,
Bind what is bruised in me,
Heal what is sick in me,
Revive whatever peace and love that has died in me.
Restore me, Father God, as you would have me,
That I may better serve you
And show your Glory to all the world.
In the name of Christ, I pray,
Amen

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

[quote="Suzuki Johnny", ever mindful of the grace You have shown to me. Through Christ I pray,
Amen.[/quote]

What grace would that be then? What an absolute waste of time Johnny all you late days are wasted in crap.

What a shame.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Morning Prayer
Lord God I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of Christ Jesus. My desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to His infinite merits; and to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of His Merciful Love.
I ask of Thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in heaven for all Eternity.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Morning Prayer
Let me not forget my prayers as I go out into the world. Holy Spirit,
be with me, and let me praise you and remember you in my every action and thought,
for the entire day long. In Christ's name I ask this.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for the Holy Spirit to Pray for Me
Lord God, sometimes there is something in my heart and I cannot find the words, or sometimes, there are prayers I have wanted to pray and have forgotten. Come to me in your Holy Spirit, Lord God, I humbly ask of you, and find the prayers of my heart.
Holy Spirit of God, come to me. Pray for me. Pray all of the things in my heart that have escaped my mortal memory. Pray for all that I cannot find words to pray.
And come to me, O Holy Spirit, and make your will known to me. What would you have me remember today? What may I do to show my love for you?
Thank you, Lord God for the gift of your Spirit, and I pray for your help in obeying your will. In the name of Christ I pray,
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer to Live for God's Glory
Lord God, help me this day to live entirely to Your glory. Let me be deaf to unmerited criticism and the praise of men. Keep me humble, dependent, supremely joyful, as calm and quiet as a dependent child, yet earnest and active. I wish not so much to do as to be, and if You make me right, I shall be right; Lord, I belong to You, make me worthy of Yourself.
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I pray, Lord, that you will fill me with discernment, so that I can use my leisure time wisely and well,
that I might have some recreation and rest in my life;
let me not become stressed-out, but neither let me fritter away my hours in activities that help neither myself nor others.
Send me the strength to combat obsession.
Send me your Spirit to see the vanity of excessive self-indulgence. Let me know the true joy of time well-spent.
In Christ's name, I pray,
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Lord God, use me today as may suit you; this is my prayer,
to submit myself to your Holy Spirit.
Put your words in my mouth, O Holy Spirit, whatever the cost,
and teach me to bear any burden with the joy of eternal salvation.
For every stripe on my back, put an angel in my heart to heal me.
In the name and faith of Christ, I pray,
Amen