Lots of hate

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Lots of hate

Post by Tbeck »

There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Re: Lots of hate

Post by lonerider »

Tbeck wrote:There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?
Yeah, but I also notice that the hateful rhetoric comes from a small minority of the posters. There's a few on any forum.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Post by franktiregod »

Not from me. I love you man. (in a non homo way) [emoji2]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?
Some really stupid ones too...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

HARRIS wrote:LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS

I've been on a variety of forums for over ten years and the thing that kinda shocked me when Obama was elected was the vehement hate people started posting about him.

I don't think a lot of people held much of that in then or now to be honest.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.
You're priceless.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

hillsy wrote:
HARRIS wrote:LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS

I've been on a variety of forums for over ten years and the thing that kinda shocked me when Obama was elected was the vehement hate people started posting about him.

I don't think a lot of people held much of that in then or now to be honest.

That's because obozo was an muslim loving asshole
and couldn't for the life of him utter the words...."radical islamic terrorism"....

Allowed a attorney general to disperse marked weapons to the drug cartels in order to trace them..only to have it backfire and
get a border patrol agent killed in the process with one of the very same weapons that obozo allowed to be distributed...

Through executive actions allowed some 5 million illegal immigrants to remain in the USA legally as "dreamers"..

President Obama is quite good at making bad deals, particularly with dangerous regimes and groups.

The nuclear negotiations with Iran are but the most recent example. A nuclear “framework agreement” has been reached, but the latest deal coming out of Switzerland is dangerous on two fronts. First, it doesn’t protect America’s interests or protect Israel, our strongest strategic ally in the region. Second, the agreement doesn’t meaningfully restrict the extremist Iranian regime from expanding its nuclear program.

An example also can be found in 2014, when President Obama “traded” five hardened terrorists imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who had been held captive by the Taliban for five years. What makes this deal particularly disturbing, aside from the president even entertaining the idea of freeing dangerous enemies of America, is Bergdahl already was suspected of desertion. In essence, we swapped five terrorists for one suspected deserter. That’s not a good deal. To add insult to injury, at least one terrorist involved in the “swap” is believed to already have rejoined the Taliban’s fighting forces.

The Paris Accords>>????

According to a study by The Heritage Foundation released in 2016, if the Obama Paris agreement were to be followed, “there would be 206,104 fewer manufacturing jobs between 2016 and 2040.” Heritage projects a loss of over $2.5 trillion in aggregate loss of gross domestic product by 2035.

The Competitive Enterprise Institute put out a similar report in May of 2017, which found that “the United States cannot comply with the Paris Agreement and pursue a pro-growth energy agenda.” The group concluded that the agreement’s “central goal is to make fossil fuels, America’s most plentiful and affordable energy source, more expensive across the board” and “would destroy U.S. manufacturing’s energy price edge.”

Shall I go on???
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Please do! [emoji106] [space] Our hillsy needs to get Schooled about his fellow left-wingers. Might as well start with this floating turd of a politician.

Here,...let me help:

Image[img]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

And they cannot see the forest for the trees :lol:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Tbeck wrote:And they cannot see the forest for the trees :lol:
Gold, isn't it?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: ..... :lmao: What a laughable responses

Now,...it's time for more Education for you liberals:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote::funnylast: ..... :lmao: What a laughable responses
The really laughable thing here is that in a thread that is highlighting the folly of hateful posts in forums, you go ahead and post a hateful post attacking the left and then claim they are far worse at doing that than the right.

Irony x 3.

Designer wrote:The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

What a shame. [space] hillsy brings out his "hate labler" and indiscriminately slaps it on what is merely my relating THE TRUTH about The left and what they have done to the overall tone of the media nowadays. The examples I could post are MANY and quite despicable.

This sort of Extreme Reaction of his is what we see all-to-often nowadays from leftists.

Any time you expose THE TRUTH about the left, they,..."Go Off",... and call it hate.

Such extremist reactions to open dialogue destroys the Discussion. [space] Sorry guys! ;IDunno: I apologize for his lack of sensible, reasonable maturity. :bow:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

To wit I haven't attacked anyone, just pointed out initially that I have witnessed the right vehemently attacking the left in the Obama years, then later pointing out the triple irony of Designers hate post in a hate post awareness thread.

If you feel the need to find someone to attack in this thread you really need to get out more.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Now we see the Persecution Gambit that leftists use when they realize The Truth exposes them for what they are.

No one attacked him personally, all that was said is merely The Truth. But he indeed attacked me with his Extremest Labeling of my Telling The Truth. The Truth about not only The left and their despicable lower standards...but also The Truth about his extremest labeling That Truth as "hate"and the lack of sensible, reasonable maturity such mistaken labeling displays.

Again...guys, I apologize for his attempts to drag this Thread down with such displays as he does. ;IDunno:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Again with your truth illusion?

Truth is, you posted a hate post in a hate post awareness thread...got called out on it....and now you're claiming to be the victim?

And what is it with the "See guys?" thing all the time? There's only like 12 people active on this forum and only about half of them will even read this. You don't have an audience.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

hillsy wrote: Irony x 3.
[emoji2] Ed isn't the best at spotting irony...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Again with your truth illusion? Truth is, you posted a hate post in a hate post awareness thread...got called out on it....and now you're claiming to be the victim? And what is it with the "See guys?" thing all the time? There's only like 12 people active on this forum and only about half of them will even read this. You don't have an audience.
Mistaken again. What I posted IS The Truth,...And, as always,..I can back it up. ;) You are in denial of it because it shows you leftists for what you are.

Furthermore, The Truth I posted was not hate,...it's just factually correct. But you couldn't handle That Truth, so we see you labeling it as "Hate".
Such is your propensity for Extreme reaction instead of Reasoned Response.

And we see you are getting desperate with your trying to diminish the impact of what I say with your "No Audience"...ploy. You have NO proof of what you claim,......it is merely more of your Knee-jerk Reaction.