How to: Cyclops LED lights in Triumph Tiger

Click to Enter!
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: How to: Cyclops LED lights in Triumph Tiger

Post by old time rider »

Thank you very much for the education video [emoji106] .Your nice steady peace full voice and clean wrench hands :clap: made me go to sleep [emoji99] .I woke up with face on the key board and waffle looking print on left jaw!!Am going to watch it again and try to land on right side next so waffle look is even. Most the cops that pull me over are loud ! Maybe I have something to do with that? [emoji2] Thanks again and know one guy with a bike like yours so may send this to him. :cheers:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: How to: Cyclops LED lights in Triumph Tiger

Post by navigator »

Well after watching this video, and hearing Keiths review, I decided to get this bulb for my VS800.
I installed it in an Adjure Headlight assembly and it was a great improvement over stock.
Eleven months later on my cross country adventure the high beam section stopped working, I run the high beam during daylight hours so it had many hours in the on position.
I noticed that one of the LEDs had fallen off the bulb, and was laying in the bottom of the headlight.
I contacted Cyclops Adventure Sports and described my dilemma.
The woman I spoke to said that was new to her.
I am happy to say that they replaced the bulb, under warranty, without a hassle.
Kudos to Cyclops...Great customer service...I love this bulb...and highly recommend it.