Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares His Story....

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares His Story....

Post by Designer »

Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares Story: I've Found Jesus And I'm No Longer Gay

By Amanda Prestigiacomo May 2, 2018

A survivor from the devastating terror attack in Orlando, Florida, at gay nightclub, Pulse, says he has found Jesus as his personal savior and is no longer gay.

The attack happened in June 2016 and left 49 innocent people dead. The shooter, the son of Afghan immigrants, pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State during a 911 call mid-rampage.

“I should have been number 50!,” wrote survivor Luis Javier Ruiz in message on a Facebook post.

"Going through old pictures of the night of Pulse, I remember my struggles of perversion, heavy drinking to drown out everything and having promiscuous sex that led to HIV. My struggles were real !" he recalled. "The enemy had its grip, and now God has taken me from that moment and has given me Christ Jesus."

Ruiz added, "I've grown to know His love in a deeper level. 2 out of the 49 were my close friends and are no longer with us. They lost their life that night. I should have been number 50 but now I have the chance to live in relationship and not religion - not just loving Christ but being in love with Christ and sharing His love. I know who I am and I am not defined with who the enemy says I use to be - but who Christ Jesus says I am."

The survivor is set to speak at an upcoming event for Freedom March on May 5 in Washington, D.C.

"The event bills itself as a 'celebration of freedom from homosexuality and transgenderism,'" notes NBC News. "The event's organizers have partnered with Voice of the Voiceless, a religious group whose mission is 'to defend the rights of former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attraction, and their families,' according to its website."

Voice of the Voiceless co-founder Christopher Doyle told NBC that the event is "about celebrating our lives and not hating the LGBTQ movement."

"We made a conscious choice to leave homosexuality, and we should be able to do that without being mocked," said Mr. Doyle.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares His Story....

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

No matter what his lifestyle was before he was saved is of no consequence.....he's found Jesus and that's all that counts
Jesus loves us all no matter what our living conditions are here on earth...or what trials and tribulations we go through.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Yup! [space] Exactly! [emoji106]

And the last sentence in my first message goes right along with that you say. :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

[emoji106] :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"