Billy Graham

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Billy Graham

Post by RoadKing »

He is with The Savior. I loved that man.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: Billy Graham

Post by jonnycando »

Funny thing is I was thinking about him couple days ago.....sometimes you just know....but you dont what you know until you do know. A man of faith he was.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

He lived very nicely for a preacher... Big following

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Tbeck wrote:He lived very nicely for a preacher... Big following

To the tune of $25 million.

But he's not even in the the top 5 of wealthy preachers.
-DBTO

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I knew some guy's back in my military day's who attended his schools. Big following.
Can't say that his occupation was about the money because by all accounts he was all about the message.
Those military guy's I mentioned thought he was all that and more.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Holy crap !.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

There are those who think that only a near-poverty existence makes valid The Voice of they who Preach and Teach the Message(s) of God.

As if any such accumulations diminishes or obviates the the actual content. ;IDunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:There are those who think that only a near-poverty existence makes valid The Voice of they who Preach and Teach the Message(s) of God.

As if any such accumulations diminishes or obviates the the actual content. ;IDunno:

There are those who feel that taking money from near poverty existence sufferers begging for help from the rich and what they perceive to be there only help be in direct conflict with the Bible itself.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Your rich buddy boy will be in hell.

The Bible is so full of hypocrisy that it is possible to play quotes until it disappears up its own arse hole.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

jonnycando wrote:Funny thing is I was thinking about him couple days ago.....sometimes you just know....but you dont what you know until you do know. A man of faith he was.
Yes. A faith whose essence is love and positive hope for humanity. To preach that love in the face of so much negativity and hatred would have required great strength and is why I loved and respected him so much. His son, Franklin, remains someone I want to meet.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:There are those who think that only a near-poverty existence makes valid The Voice of they who Preach and Teach the Message(s) of God.

You obviously don't know a great deal about the Catholic church, do you?

The nuns, brothers and priests all swear to a vow of poverty. The church provides all their needs.

Then again, they swear to a vow of chastity as well but the priests have been known to have their way with the altar boys.

I reckon you might know about that one judging by your posts in Herbs' transgender threads..... :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, I don't see where anyone posted about why you are criticizing?
If you try, you might get in a response that isn't an attempt to drag the post into the toilet. Maybe!

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Post by franktiregod »

How can anyone speak ill of a man who helped so many?

RIP Mr. Graham

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
You obviously don't know a great deal about the Catholic church, do you? The nuns, brothers and priests all swear to a vow of poverty. The church provides all their needs. Then again, they swear to a vow of chastity as well but the priests have been known to have their way with the altar boys.

I reckon you might know about that one judging by your posts in Herbs' transgender threads..... :lmao:
Your sick mind is on things of sexual nature again, eh? :uhh: Please,....do try to rise above that so we can talk Subject Matter herein this Thread...(or are you going to politicize it with your blatantly pathetic Trump-hate?),....

Had you much of a thinking Brain operating, you would have known that yours was a quite myopic view. Here,..let me school you,..AGAIN

The Catholic Church is not the only element of Christianity.

And,...that my Statement is of a General Nature,...referring to ALL of they who preach and Teach The Word of God....No where do I even MENTION Christianity,.....nor the the the Catholic Church.....thus, does not fall inside your Critically Myopia.

Quite an Epic FAIL for you and your mimicking little parrot. [emoji41]

But then, you are still stuck on believing that Solar Panels only makes electricity, so we won't expect any improvements in your postings any time soon. ;IDunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

franktiregod wrote:How can anyone speak ill of a man who helped so many?

RIP Mr. Graham
Amen. And Amen.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Really respectful Designer. A RIP post to the toilet.

You really are a classless act :sad:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

That was easy.

[emoji41]

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:That was easy.

[emoji41]
It sure seems to come easy to you, doesn't it? :roll:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Now that you both have been shown to have tried to run this thread off it's intent into talk about Herb, transgenders and whatever other things.....can we move past your indiscretions and have you both shown some better respect for the Main Topic..... please?

Seems Billy Graham was respected by several presidents. They honor him in there acknowledgements:

To his credit, former President barack obama was nothing but kind to Graham.

Billy Graham was a humble servant who prayed for so many – and who, with wisdom and grace, gave hope and guidance to generations of Americans. —barack obama (@barackobama) February 21, 2018

Other presidents were close friends with Billy Graham both recently and in past decades. The famous pastor was well-regarded for his support of racial equality and integration, and worked with Martin Luther King Jr. toward this goal.

“I will never forget the first time I saw him, 60 years ago in Little Rock, during the school integration struggle,” bill clinton said about Graham, according to Fox News.
“He filled a football stadium with a fully integrated audience, reminding them that we all come before God as equals, both in our imperfection and our absolute claim to amazing grace. Billy has finished his long good race, leaving our world a better place and claiming his place in glory,” former President Clinton continued.

jimmy carter also had kind words for the late pastor.
“Broad-minded, forgiving, and humble in his treatment of others, he exemplified the life of Jesus Christ by constantly reaching out for opportunities to serve,” the one-term Democrat president stated.

Your Good Works are done here, Billy Graham....Rest In Peace

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I know you don't like this but you did ignore it.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Graham is in hell.

No comments as you stand there with shit all over your face.

Jesus said this---so its true isn't it or was he wrong??

Did Graham know this-- I strongly suspect he did but like other evangelists they say some other stuff that morons believe instead.

So which is it blue eyed boy heaven or hell. Believe in Jesus or was he was a liar.

This is important. what sayeth thee.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

He is with the Savior, enjoying his toast, he likes toast.