Don't Look Back

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Don't Look Back

Post by Larry TN »

After a small amount of thought, and a couple of pieces of sound advice, I have decided to abandon any further effort to post anything on IA. My experience with the VS1400 being so little, I thought I would share what I knew to be true, at least to me. I wanted to give something to those who shared what they had so freely. While I was ready for any and all good natured rejection of even Bible verses, I was surprised (once more) at the few who openly attacked not only the Word of God, but the messenger as well. Like the Word of God, I survived the feeble attacks with no loss of blood.
I was explicitly warned by the same Christ that I follow that such things would happen, but it appears it is indeed hard to teach an old anything new tricks. I would still highly recommend the site to anyone who has an Intruder. Pray for the needy.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Don't Look Back

Post by Jolsen »

And your surprised why?

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen wrote:And your surprised why?

~Jols3n
Not surprised by the attacks, just the vehemence and obscenity and outright lies... I may have failed, but the Word will not... Was not surprised so much as I was disappointed, i guess.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Its the sad state of the world.

~Jols3n
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Larry TN wrote:After a small amount of thought, and a couple of pieces of sound advice, I have decided to abandon any further effort to post anything on IA. My experience with the VS1400 being so little, I thought I would share what I knew to be true, at least to me. I wanted to give something to those who shared what they had so freely. While I was ready for any and all good natured rejection of even Bible verses, I was surprised (once more) at the few who openly attacked not only the Word of God, but the messenger as well. Like the Word of God, I survived the feeble attacks with no loss of blood.
I was explicitly warned by the same Christ that I follow that such things would happen, but it appears it is indeed hard to teach an old anything new tricks. I would still highly recommend the site to anyone who has an Intruder. Pray for the needy.

Bunch of heathens ... :Umm: :big grin:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Maybe he will take yours and give me it.

~Jols3n

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

They stole my mirrors

~Jols3n

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Larry TN wrote:After a small amount of thought, and a couple of pieces of sound advice, I have decided to abandon any further effort to post anything on IA. My experience with the VS1400 being so little, I thought I would share what I knew to be true, at least to me. I wanted to give something to those who shared what they had so freely. While I was ready for any and all good natured rejection of even Bible verses, I was surprised (once more) at the few who openly attacked not only the Word of God, but the messenger as well. Like the Word of God, I survived the feeble attacks with no loss of blood.

Christ would never accept such an analogy,,,
He would scatter the heathens and show repentance for them at the same time offering
redemption if they would only believe...
You have given up way too soon
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

You can lead a horse to water, but ................. ;IDunno:

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Christ would never accept such an analogy,,,
He would scatter the heathens and show repentance for them at the same time offering
redemption if they would only believe...
You have given up way too soon
Yep, if I was Christ, that's what I would have done. But I haven't given up here.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good for you......as Soldiers of Christ....we are not to ask why..
But to do or die for others... :thumbup: