low IQ find in Christians

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

low IQ find in Christians

Post by Fred »

It has been found that there is an incredible difference in IQ of Christians and atheists. I has been Reported that Christians or any faith holders tend to give up in education and not bother with a career feeling that anything will be gods will and self helping or education is a time waster.

On the other hand an athiest who attacks life in a way totally opposite to this theory being aware that all his successes are entirely dependent on his own tenacity and education preparing his or her self for the intended life ahead.

Dont we just see this in Muslims and Christians and especially Catholics who are really the most stupid people on the Planet. Ireland is mostly Catholic-- I think I will rest my case right there. Families of 8 above with no money and no condom-- they havnt the brains to realize the hole they dig.

Most religious people are losers and on benefits. Millionaires do not believe in God.

Religions is the devils work he is fucking up humanity and laughing at you. I have to admit its working quite well and surviving into the 21st Century.

You stare in to you telephones with games and apps and yet believe in god. :evil: Fucking unbelievable.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: low IQ find in Christians

Post by hillsy »

[emoji476]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

No not fishing at all it is a fact that religion is a question asked in employment. You are very much at a disadvantage if you are religious.

In places like UK for instance a religious person is very unlikely to be employed. Its just not 21 st century thinking. How can a computer programmer say he believes.

An airline pilot,--- not a fucking chance., Oh dear we seem to have a problem --oh well its god wish so just let go of the stick and see what happens.

You can be asked if you use face book and or any forums --your real profile will be revealed.

Not in America of course the only country where time stood still--its still 1965 in America. And its getting worse.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Funny how atheists believe in the devils work but omit God....they are admitting that the devil exists.....while denying Christ :bonk:

Unable to have one without the other......and I quote you Fred...."Religions is the devils work he is fucking up humanity and laughing at you."
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Funny how atheists believe in the devils work but omit God....they are admitting that the devil exists.....while denying Christ :bonk:

Unable to have one without the other......and I quote you Fred...."Religions is the devils work he is fucking up humanity and laughing at you."

Not funny at all --one step at a time. Got to get you thinking first which I seem to have done.