Free Bible Software

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Free Bible Software

Post by Larry TN »

http://www.theophilos.com for those of you who may not have a Bible... Choose your version, and please download Matthew Henry's concise commentary. (also free) If you are serious about reading the Scriptures, Mr. Henry has a direct link to wisdom and knowledge where the Bible is concerned.

I did it again, this should be in REligion....will probably do it again.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Re: Free Bible Software

Post by Larry TN »

This is a FREE download of FREE Bible software. http://www.theophilos.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you use code 666 it is still free. Plus, for a limited time, you get 20% off with 2 box tops from a Clabber Girl Baking Powder can.
Today Only: Buy 2, get 2 free...B2G2!!!!
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Code 666.... :thumbup:

Personally, I don't need a Bible software download. I can just google bible and bingo, every page that was ever written can be viewed online.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

YoDude9999 wrote:Code 666.... :thumbup:

Personally, I don't need a Bible software download. I can just google bible and bingo, every page that was ever written can be viewed online.

Yo-
trust me, we will not always have the internet.

The intent was to share with people who may not have the internet now...just load onto a flashdrive, etc. One of the most selfless gifts imaginable, all it takes is a little time and not much money.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

I got 4 hard copies. Read 2 of them. But this new American version sucks. New king James was OK but a lot of errors in my copy when compared to my old king James
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen wrote:I got 4 hard copies. Read 2 of them. But this new American version sucks. New king James was OK but a lot of errors in my copy when compared to my old king James
Please try and stick with the KJV as much as you can. We never needed a "New" KJV, but like a lot of other things we didn't need, (heroin, cocaine, alcohol, tobacco and firearms) we have them if we can afford them. Think of the twisted beauty of having someone pay for something that is potentially fatal.
"practiced at the art of deception; whats confusing you is the nature of my game"
-Jagger/Richards
It is the ABUSE (too much, or the wrong application) of those items which causes us problems. Guns can and often do, provide food where I live, and the "intelligent" use of alcohol and tobacco, while not spiritually uplifting, are minimally harmful. I have no first hand knowledge of the other two, but one of my friends blew his head off with a shotgun courtesy of cocaine.

I am presently in possession of well over a dozen versions of the printed Bible, Including a Jewish Bible simply called "The Holy Scriptures". In theopolis I counted 10, plus the Apocrypha. I use them for comparison to the KJV if something isn't clear to me until it becomes what is "clear for me".
I am not meant to know everything, but I should know what I believe.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Have we gone past the day that a person can't walk to, or enter a church of their belief and ask for a bible and not receive one free of charge? :confused:

Yo-

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Larry TN wrote: This is a FREE download of FREE Bible software. http://www.theophilos.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee. (from Acts 3:6) bump?

I still ain't got no gold or silver. The information contained in the Bible will be of more benefit in the long run.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Step right up.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

went over to IA to PM Frank to see how he was doing, and invite him over here, and the free Bible software link was gone, so I reposted it, but the link doesn't appear to be a link...

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

cheapcookies wrote:
Larry TN wrote:went over to IA to PM Frank to see how he was doing, and invite him over here, and the free Bible software link was gone, so I reposted it, but the link doesn't appear to be a link
Give Frank my regards and tell him I really don't hit IA very much anymore.

But I did catch his thread, the wife-is-gone story. That one caught me by surprise. (But it shouldn't have.)

-cc
No kidding....Never saw that one coming. Just goes to show ya never know what's going on in peoples real lives.

Yo-

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

cheapcookies wrote:
Larry TN wrote: "practiced at the art of deception; whats confusing you is the nature of my game" -Jagger/Richardson
Isn't that .. Richards, not Richardson?

-cc
So, you are paying attention.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Larry TN wrote:
Larry TN wrote: This is a FREE download of FREE Bible software. http://www.theophilos.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee. (from Acts 3:6) bump?

I still ain't got no gold or silver. The information contained in the Bible will be of more benefit in the long run.
I am still not in possession of gold and silver. There is platinum in the catylytic converter of my "deer magnet" Mustang.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Larry TN wrote:went over to IA to PM Frank to see how he was doing, and invite him over here, and the free Bible software link was gone, so I reposted it, but the link doesn't appear to be a link...
It would be kind of you to post up a link to the link that doesn't appear to be a link as I'd like to see the link and just how the link doesn't appear to be a link.

Yo-

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

YoDude wrote: It would be kind of you to post up a link to the link that doesn't appear to be a link as I'd like to see the link and just how the link doesn't appear to be a link.

Yo-
It wasn't underlined and it wasn't blue, ergo.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Larry TN wrote:

The best things in life were always free, this is one of them.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Larry TN wrote:This is a FREE download of FREE Bible software. http://www.theophilos.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This is text.

If you use code 666 it is still free. Plus, for a limited time, you get 20% off with 2 box tops from a Clabber Girl Baking Powder can.
Today Only: Buy 2, get 2 free...B2G2!!!!
Or, if you know someone that is bedridden, illiterate or blind; http://www.librivox.org/group/360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is where the KJV is found as an audiobook. You need to unzip each downloaded section and load the unzipped files onto a flash drive, CD, etc.