Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: If god will forgive any sinner what is hell for.
People like you. ...it is where you are all the while you keep 'Preaching' the Hateful and Negative-only Viewpointed Attacks which you do.

Such Deep-seated, Seething Venom,...always there in your mind and ever ready to spew out your mouth. ( just look at the title of this Thread :blink: )

I Pity you. [space] But then,...it is a Cancer you CHOOSE to keep alive and growing. ;IDunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Don't go to England--your pathetic belief will be laugh at. Along with your. American dress sense.

So whats this about any way. I slap you down on the bullshit photos so you come here for another slapping?

Oh by the way nice picture of a bike all on its own --I guess you have no one to ride with. Figures

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

KAJUN wrote:And faith will lead you to the promised land of milk and honey....God will forgive any sinner............and I am one
No wait--hang on a minute --if god will forgive any sinner all the murderers and evil people will be forgiven?

So there is no need for hell then?

So heaven now becomes hell with rapists walking among victims. Now god may be able to forgive but victims dont --ask bill Cosby.

Tell me -do you ever ask yourself these little questions that cant possibly work or do you just swan over them to save yourself from embarrassment.

I tell you what Kajun (is that pronounced kajoon) You had better hope that there is no life after death because you are going to be bitterly dissapointed.

What I would do now if I were you is just submit a word or two from the Bible instead of making a reply, it will make you look intelligent--certainly more intelligent than any reply.

Dont forget to pray for me :HatTip:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Don't go to England--your pathetic belief will be laugh at. Along with your. American dress sense. So whats this about any way. I slap you down on the bullshit photos so you come here for another slapping?
You know nothing about what clothing I wear.... and even less about what my Beliefs are.
But then, when has your ignorance ever prevented you from posting your delusional notions about what you have posted in other Threads and here? :uhh:

Fred wrote: Oh by the way nice picture of a bike all on its own --I guess you have no one to ride with. Figures

:lmao: More of your ASS-umption and delusional ASS-umptive postings. :lol:

At 66, You will not be here for very much longer When your time comes, you will learn just how mistaken you have been with your endless Hate-based, Myopically negative-only 'preachings'.. ;)

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designe
At 66, You will not here for very much longer When your time comes, you will learn just how mistaken you have been with your endless Hate-based, Myopically negative-only 'preachings'.. ;)[/quote]

Ooops Thinks I must have touched a sore spot.

I should be here a long time. Mother and Father in there 90's and he fell of his mountain bike last sunday. I eat mainly salads and walk daily.

I dont work and I certainly dont mix cement in cold weather or breath building dust. I can afford not to. I could buy you mortgaged house and your car many times over with my credit card. :lmao:

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Many things have happened in your lifetime Fred that God was with you
......you were either not paying attention or you just didn't know what to look for

But there will come a time when you will stand up and notice
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

KAJUN wrote:Many things have happened in your lifetime Fred that God was with you
......you were either not paying attention or you just didn't know what to look for

But there will come a time when you will stand up and notice
Oh yeah he has stood by and watched horrible things happen to me --if I ever see the cunt Ille kick him in the nuts.

( oh no--fuck me --did fred just call god a cunt ---) yes.

Oh fuck me that was close I nearly got hit by lightening then :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

yes it was a close call.......open your eyes and mind fred
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

KAJUN wrote:yes it was a close call.......open your eyes and mind fred
You see thats the trouble with you religious nuts. You think Im wandering in the desert as a lost sole . I most definitely am not lost I most definitely know for sure that dead is dead. I've had more religious education than most . My first school was Christ primary school and the second from 11 to 15 was Holy Trinity secondary modern. Had I not been to Christs school I would not have been allowed to Trinity.

I had 9 hours RE per week and 8 hours maths. We had holy communion in the assembly hall that had a full blown alter --yes with wine and broke the bread, la la la the full monty.

I had this crap stuffed down my face till I had had enough. The more I knew the more I knew it was total bull.

The vicar --Father greenwood would shout so hard in my face I had no idea what he said and I had saliva running down my face, and this was in the dining hall.

Oh yes I need to open my eyes I opened my eyes at 14. I was not an unusual child --I think we all ended up the same -- there is no believers in Uk any more or very few.

You would be the same as me had you had the same education and that is what IT is ALL about.

Its power and only power your child brain is got at while you are at school. It should be illegal. I don't understand why you still believe this childish crap . Maybe you just didnt get enough of it.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Savior, thank You for setting me free at the cost of Your own life, and for bringing me into the family of God. Keep me with You always. Amen.

And yet not everyone shares our desire to walk close and stay connected to God in this life. There are some we love who have pushed away any need of Him, they’ve chosen another path. And maybe they’ve bought into the lie; that other things can satisfy. Maybe out of hurt or misunderstandings, they’ve walked away. Broken relationships, pride, or harsh words may lead some to stay distant. There's a deep rift that seems almost impossible to ever reach.

You know our hearts, you hear our prayers, and care about all that concerns us. You understand the burden we carry and how we want, more than anything, to see our loved ones come to you. Help us to remember that you love them more than we ever could. And you desire to extend your great love and forgiveness, your mercy and hope.

Thank you that nothing is too difficult for you. Thank you that your power is unlimited and you came to set the captives free. Thank you that you wait, arms open, for the prodigal to return, that you look for his arrival to lavishly celebrate that he’s come home.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

No No your wrong again --not every one. 54 % of Americans are now atheist. Yes --many are wising up.

Lets get rid of this religious shit and live.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:[quote="Designe
At 66, You will not here for very much longer When your time comes, you will learn just how mistaken you have been with your endless Hate-based, Myopically negative-only 'preachings'.. ;)

Ooops Thinks I must have touched a sore spot. I should be here a long time. Mother and Father in there 90's and he fell of his mountain bike last sunday. I eat mainly salads and walk daily. I dont work and I certainly dont mix cement in cold weather or breath building dust. I can afford not to. I could buy you mortgaged house and your car many times over with my credit card. :lmao:[/quote]

Don't bother, KAJUN,...he's been drinking...AGAIN. :roll: [space] Just look at how he cannot even post a quotation correctly. (there are a half-dozen examples of him doing so after his drinking) :uhh:

And,...he is just a materialistic person. [space] Just look at his claimed superiority based on (what he SAYS) is a large amount of money.
That is sure sign of a Shallow, Superficial Person with a profound Inferiority Complex.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:No No your wrong again --not every one. 54 % of Americans are now atheist. Yes --many are wising up. Lets get rid of this religious shit and live.
:funnylast: More lies to help you,..**feel**....good about the HATE in your heart.

here's THE TRUTH;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -atheists/

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many [/quote]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

If god is good which by the way is where the name god came from the word good then why does he stand by and watch his people die of cancer.

He stands by and as Kajun says he stands by me many times why does he let children die of cancer when he could just raise his little pinky and fix it.

This god of yours is a cruel monster. Why does he not come to Earth and show us how to fix cancer and all the other terrible diseases we have. If he wants anonymity he could post a letter or leave instructions in the doctors office.

Any one want to have a go at that one.

Why does god make mosquitos that pass malaria and stands by laughing his socks off at poor people with no money to help them selves to suffer and die--- nope any one got an Idea,--I know why--

Perfectly simple to me, for all those rubbing thier chin wondering about why god does that the answer and any answers like this are simple.

You don't have to be divine to help people I help people all the time, Im a real sucker for people that cant fix stuff I just cant help it but God--this fking monster wont lift a finger to help any one.

Did'nt help Titanic. Didnt help the Jews in the camps, Didnt help the Children who get thier limbs blown off by American bombs still to this day.

Didnt help many if at all those in the tsunami and it was his faulty Earth building that fucked up and drown thousands.

This dog-- oh god thingy is the most evil entity I can imagine . He makes the devil look like the saint you all so admire..

BECAUSE HE AINT THERE ---THATS WHY.

Simple as the pimple on your nose,-- by the way better get that seen to it could be skin cancer. You could try praying but ille bet my lifes savings your gonna dies from it.

COS HE AINT THERE.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

If He's not here.......why are you in a chat room named "Faith and Religion"?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:If He's not here.......why are you in a chat room named "Faith and Religion"?
Is that it? that the best you can do.

I guess only you can understand you reply. Its even less than I expected.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Notice? [space] tiny-little freddie-boy made an ASS of himself with is claims about the percentage of America who are atheist,..and when I shoved his face in his bullshit,....he is DESPERATELY TRYING to ignore that THE FACTS prove him WRONG
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:No No your wrong again --not every one. 54 % of Americans are now atheist. Yes --many are wising up. Lets get rid of this religious shit and live.
:funnylast: More lies to help you,..**feel**....good about the HATE in your heart.

here's THE TRUTH;

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many

[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] Is that it? :blink: [space] That is the best you can do? :uhh:
I guess only you can keep evading your Face Plant with your posted reply's like that. [space] Its even less than I expected. ;IDunno:

Now,....TRY TO ACT LIKE AN ADULT and respond to this:
Designer wrote:Notice? [space] tiny-little freddie-boy made an ASS of himself with is claims about the percentage of America who are atheist,..and when I shoved his face in his bullshit,....he is DESPERATELY TRYING to ignore that THE FACTS prove him WRONG
Designer wrote:

here's THE TRUTH;

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many

[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer
More lies to help you,..**feel**....good about the HATE in your heart;

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many[/quote]

[emoji41][/quote][/quote]

Yes they probably are lies, im sure they are --you don't really think I read all the posts you make do you---surely you don't :lmao:

I think you are confused with hate and intelligence where I am able to see my surroundings as what they are. You are wandering the planet totally unaware of who you are and what you are for. You believe in a way of life that was fabricated 2000 years ago .

That is stupid to deny what your own eyes can see. :bonk: This is a planet of disease , rape, poverty, murder, mindless shootings, flooding.

God made this shit hole???

Another civil and wise post by Fred the great.

I made a serious miscalculation in that post above, if you had any brains at all you would be able to rip that post to pieces,--but im confident you don't have the intelligence to see your opportunity so Ive left it in.