Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by Fred »

Well whats all this shit about guns. Herb would'nt not go to the kitchen without a gun he even has a spare on the garage shelf.

Some of you guy have anti fucking aircraft missiles. But the truth is you don't need one ---is that right.

Wrong fucking thread of course because not only do we have a plagerist but another guy that gets a kick out of swapping threads to others.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Well whats all this shit about guns. Herb would'nt not go to the kitchen without a gun he even has a spare on the garage shelf.

Some of you guy have anti fucking aircraft missiles. But the truth is you don't need one ---is that right.

Wrong fucking thread of course because not only do we have a plagerist but another guy that gets a kick out of swapping threads to others.
plagerist is plagiarist
And another guy that brags about stealing tires

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:After watching those commercials the "other voice" in my head starts talking and thinking of the many ways that these..."owners"...can be..."dispatched"...from society. :evil:
Its probably best that you are not a Judge.
Its probably best that you didn't steal those Tires

But that doesn't mean that God does not love you

Better??

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:Very nice looking Bike
What I noticed was the Star on the side of the Home and if it means what I think it means
NO--- It means what he thinks it means not what you think it means. Just take the photo for what it is and quit the amateur psychology
In America when a family loses a family member in combat The family displays a Star for each Family member lost.
Or it could be decoration

Same thread Your first post
Fred wrote:I never got to the bike, im looking where he lives ,---Fks sake is there bear n wolfes out there.

How far are you out from civilization. Or any evidence of other human life.

If there was a nuclear attack from N korea you would not even know about it.

Its no wonder you need guns.
He with out sin may cast the first stone
The wise man that lives in a glass house knows not to cast stones
Praise the lord

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Your posts get more like desirers every day--Stick god up your arse. Oh you cant can you --there isnt one.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Your posts get more like desirers every day--Stick god up your arse. Oh you cant can you --there isnt one.

Sure there is a God and your not it
For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:Your posts get more like desirers every day--Stick god up your arse. Oh you cant can you --there isnt one.

For God so loved the world He gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
Oh please learn about Jesus before talking.

God soooooo loved the world!! Are you for real. His only son that was an immaculate conception from mary the prostitute. Mary had more sons and Jesus even had a sister.

Look if all you know is the bible forget it. Mind you you know more about Jesus than you do about CV carbs.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

God soooooo loved the world!! Are you for real. His only son that was an immaculate conception from mary the prostitute. Mary had more sons and Jesus even had a sister.

Look if all you know is the bible forget it. Mind you you know more about Jesus than you do about CV carbs.
Bible Naa
I will admit that knowing a little about how I feel about My spirituality is no where near the knowledge you have for Saaay
Stealing Tires and Loosing your job getting your name and face on the front page of the local paper and being restricted to your motel room

God is great

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:God--
And the Lord says "yes my son"
But Fred has not the ears to hear our lord god in heaven

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

Bible Naa
I will admit that knowing a little about how I feel about My spirituality is no where near the knowledge you have for Saaay
Stealing Tires and Loosing your job getting your name and face on the front page of the local paper and being restricted to your motel room

God is great
Alu Akbar god is great---

I think you need to re read the tyre thing . I might have not explained it properly so if you want me to laboriously re type and explain that again please say so, but you got that all wrong. But hey thats not the first time that you have accidentally on purpose misread a post is it.

I guess you have no work to do. I genuinely feel sorry for you, such a waste of life, you are not getting another one you will be dead cease to exist, capiche done, so enjoy this one right NOW and stop fucking about thinking you are going to heaven. You are not.

Do you remember the Napoleonic war, The dynasours, well maybe Hitler declaring war on Poland then,---nope ---why is that. You were dead and that is where you are going back to.

No excuses oh that is too horrible to believe , well yeah it is pretty much,-- but thats life, get over it and stop making up fairy stories for yourself and die like a man--or a faggot because thats the only choice you got.

Fallen Angel--- :lmao: :lmao: how old are you. You talk so naive like 19 or so.

All bad people go to hell and you will go to heaven because you are so special you cant die boo hooo. :jester:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: Alu Akbar
That all you got Fraheed???
Ala Akbar
Fred wrote: I think you need to re read the tyre thing

Why
You admitted to stealing tires Rereading wont change that
You forgot to say
Aman

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Think you mean 'Amen' don't you.

Im out. I do like a chat but not at this low level. I can get more interesting conversation out of the ioning board.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Think you mean 'Amen' don't you.

Im out. I do like a chat but not at this low level. I can get more interesting conversation out of the ioning board.
ioning board??
Whats that

Praise God

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:

ioning board??
Whats that

Praise God
Its a thing you set CV carbs with. Don't worry I don't think you will ever be able to use one :lmao: :lmao:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

ioning board??
Whats that

Praise God
Its a thing you set CV carbs with. Don't worry I don't think you will ever be able to use one :lmao: :lmao:
Just Admit you typo-ed "Ironing" Like a real man Instead of trying to BS your way through this

Aman

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

ioning board??
Whats that

Praise God
Just Admit you typo-ed "Ironing" Like a real man Instead of trying to BS your way through this

Aman
Oh is that how you spell it. So you knew what I was talking about then? Just more of your fagging about.

Im sure you are ironing your room mates clothes for him a lot.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: Oh is that how you spell it. So you knew what I was talking about then? Just more of your fagging about.

Im sure you are ironing your room mates clothes for him a lot.
Na You spelled it correctly
And I dont own an Iron or an Ironing board
So were back to that childish name calling again
And you where doing so well
Tell you what If and when you have the nerve to bring your faggy Prince Charlies accent to America I will introduce you to My Roommate and his wife.

Praise Jesus

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

The wife has gone to bed and left me down stairs on my own. She has even turned the telly off so Im a bit scared now. It all quiet and I think I can hear something rustling outside in the bushes. There is only one thing I can do Please please please god dont let the boggy man get me please oh bo bohooo boo. Im off to bed quick and get under the pillow before she comes out of the bathroom. Oh god please help me I do belive in you I do ido i do i do.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:The wife has gone to bed and left me down stairs on my own. She has even turned the telly off so Im a bit scared now. It all quiet and I think I can hear something rustling outside in the bushes. There is only one thing I can do Please please please god dont let the boggy man get me please oh bo bohooo boo. Im off to bed quick and get under the pillow before she comes out of the bathroom. Oh god please help me I do belive in you I do ido i do i do.
Just in case God has you on ignore

God By Praised

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

So you done with all the sea gods then . There was a lot of them at one time, and your done with gods of the wind Odin I think his name was.

So Neptune is out and Odin and what about gods of the sun---oh what was his name. Gods of the cow in India still very popular but most of them have gone now along with the flat Earth society. Oh Fuck me can you imagine that a flat earth.

But they believed stupid stuff at that at one time,--- as do you.

So what we got left now --well there is Mohamed and then there is your god that has not even got a name, there is the crocodile god and the big zuzu that lives up the mountain, Budah and well a few more in the darkest Afrika that no one gives a shit about.,. Take your pick.

A dog is a pretty stupid animal but if you could ask it why does the rain fall he would say Dunno ,--it must be the human that does it. I do not have the brain to think other wise.