Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

If I am not mistaken isn't Deuteronomy writings from the 6th century BC to the 8th century BC?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:[quote="Designer
More lies to help you,..**feel**....good about the HATE in your heart;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -atheists/

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many
[emoji41][/quote][/quote]

Yes they probably are lies, im sure they are --you don't really think I read all the posts you make do you---surely you don't

I think you are confused with hate and intelligence where I am able to see my surroundings as what they are. You are wandering the planet totally unaware of who you are and what you are for. You believe in a way of life that was fabricated 2000 years ago . That is stupid to deny what your own eyes can see. :bonk: This is a planet of disease , rape, poverty, murder, mindless shootings, flooding. God made this shit hole??? Another civil and wise post by Fred the great. I made a serious miscalculation in that post above, if you had any brains at all you would be able to rip that post to pieces,--but im confident you don't have the intelligence to see your opportunity so Ive left it in.[/quote]

We see fred finally having to FACE THE FACT that his bullshit 'Statistic' of.... '54% of Americans are atheists'... has been defeated by THE TRUTH.
Even though he misquotes what I said,...AGAIN. [emoji106]

IF,..and do mean IF,...he had any brains at all,...he would be able to rip that post of his into pieces, and declare himself WRONG,...--but I'm confident he doesn't have the intelligence to see his opportunity to correct his LYING and bullshitting 'statics', and will post even more crap to confirm his myopic idiocy.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Yeah -- I knew you would mis it, well I was hoping anyway --and you did,-- well done Edward :lmao: :lmao:

Whats your IQ Ed --ide say 50 -60 same as your waste line and age. Its called a triple hit.

No--- way over your head!!!!! never mind.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Yeah -- I knew you would mis it, well I was hoping anyway --and you did,-- well done Edward
Whats your IQ Ed --ide say 50 -60 same as your waste line and age. Its called a triple hit.
No--- way over your head!!!!! never mind.
I didn't miss anything that was FACTUALLY IMPORTANT. ;IDunno:

All the rest of your meandering diatribe is just your region-hate opinionated spewings.

All that matters to this discussion is that it has been PROVEN that you will LIE in order to further your God-hating agenda. :HatTip:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You know i am really toying with explaining to you what you could have said to reverse my post, ive left it there for you to turn it round right at me.

Poor old Edward daft as a brush as we say in UK. This is what heavy drinking does Ed you may feel ok and apart from a few shakes you think you are alright but in reality your a brain dead mess.-- Just saying-- don't shoot the messenger.

I have no intentions of trying to convert you --you simply dont have the intelligence. I have explained it to you once.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:You know I pretending that I am toying with you when I tried the ploy of explaining to you what you could have said to reverse my post, I realize now that you have successfully turned it round right at me.

Poor old me,.... daft as a brush as we say in UK. This is what heavy drinking does to a brit woh has nothing to do all day,...I may may feel okay,......but the shakes and sweats means my brain is a dead mess.

I have no intentions of trying to understand anything that you and Suzuki Johnny say, --I simply don't have the intelligence after all the years of drinking I have done.

There,....I corrected it to reflect the REALITY you just cannot grasp anymore. :bow:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

And yet another childish alteration of some ones post --great,-- bare your childishness for all to see with no embarrassment at all do you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:And yet another childish alteration of some ones post --great,-- bare your childishness for all to see with no embarrassment at all do you.
And the verbal anal sphincter does all he can to evade facing THE FACT that he has been shown DEAD WRONG about this:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:No No your wrong again --not every one. 54 % of Americans are now atheist. Yes --many are wising up. Lets get rid of this religious shit and live.
:funnylast: More lies to help you,..**feel**....good about the HATE in your heart.

here's THE TRUTH;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -atheists/

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... s-how-many

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I heard ricky Chavais say so --but I dont care if he was wrong the basis is of the comment was that religion is being abandoned more and more in USA. As is your 1200 sets of spring is bullshit along with your stupid religion. You live surrounded by shit of you own making and imagination like a little girl with angels and barby dolls.

The trend means that very soon you will be on your own with your silly notion of God and angels.

If there is a heaven why don't you stick your head in the gas oven and fuck off.

Please do us all a favour. If you dont have enough for the funeral I will pay for it. I'lle even light the fire.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

[youtube][/youtube]
This is what Freds posts remind me of

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
This is what Freds posts remind me of
Wow WTFuck--I guess I have to assume from that deep down inside your head you feel that something about super ball is relative to this conversation. Is super ball gods gift to man --is that what you are trying to say. :jester:

I think you have proven my point about the Sychy of a religious person. Edward will love that and dash out and buy one if he doe'snt already have.

one.

If you have any more relative ideas on atheism could you keep them to yourself.

fallen angel--- you certainly are.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Your saying that you believe in a Super Ball god?

ROTFLMAO Yor such a GIT

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:Your saying that you believe in a Super Ball god?

ROTFLMAO Yor such a GIT

Are you about 14 years old with a ball cap on back to front with pants down round your arse and untied shoe laces,--- because you know when you post that image comes across very strong.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:Your saying that you believe in a Super Ball god?

ROTFLMAO Yor such a GIT

Are you about 14 years old with a ball cap on back to front with pants down round your arse and untied shoe laces,--- because you know when you post that image comes across very strong.
Anything else about me you think about besides my pants and ass ??

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

yup ---coming across very strong now.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

It just occurred to me while talking to fallen angel that you religious guys have one outstanding feature and that is you are all losers . I mean look at Edward fucks sake.

Not one of you have enough brain power to fart with and your all broke , no money just a stupid belief in Goblins and demons N stuff oh and baby fucking jesus.

You don't think perhaps there is a connection do you?

Lets see dumb+ religious = no fucking money. See it works.

Im so glad I won the lottery of life, I was born white male in North England to indigenous atheist parents you don't get better than that and with that comes common sense and intelligence,-- not something you find in a fucking school with other dumb ass kids.

I kinda get this feeling im talking to a bunch of rats in a bucket.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:It just occurred to me while talking to fallen angel that you religious guys have one outstanding feature and that is you are all losers . I mean look at Edward fucks sake.

Not one of you have enough brain power to fart with and your all broke , no money just a stupid belief in Goblins and demons N stuff oh and baby fucking jesus.

Im so glad I won the lottery of life, I was born white male in North England to indigenous atheist parents you don't get better than that and with that comes common sense and intelligence,-- not something you find in a fucking school with other dumb ass kids.

Says the Loser that started this thread

LOL

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:It just occurred to me while talking to fallen angel that you religious guys have one outstanding feature and that is you are all losers . I mean look at Edward fucks sake.

Says the Loser that started this thread

LOL
Oh--what a cutting remark--you got me there I was'nt expecting anything so severe. Thinks touched a sore spot eh?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:It just occurred to me while talking to fallen angel that you religious guys have one outstanding feature and that is you are all losers . I mean look at Edward fucks sake. Not one of you have enough brain power to fart with and your all broke , no money just a stupid belief in Goblins and demons N stuff oh and baby fucking jesus. You don't think perhaps there is a connection do you? Lets see dumb+ religious = no fucking money. See it works.

Im so glad I won the lottery of life, I was born white male in North England to indigenous atheist parents you don't get better than that and with that comes common sense and intelligence,-- not something you find in a fucking school with other dumb ass kids. I kinda get this feeling im talking to a bunch of rats in a bucket.
Says the Loser that started this thread LOL
Spot On FallenAngel !

This 'fred' uses Monetary Wealth as his major yardstick in 'evaluating' other humans...and also ASS-uming others are... 'Broke'...'have no money'....'are stupid'..(even though it gets proven that it is HE that is stupid instead).

Such materialistic measurements are a clear sign of who is the REAL loser in life. :Umm:

Everyone I have ever met who has this 'value system' has been a person of Small Mind and has an Inferiority Complex. Such a Mental Disorder so often results in the afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior.

What we see from fred's keyboard is the latter,....the Asocial behavior,.... shown CLEARLY in his judgmental diatribe above...and many, many others like it. :roll: We needn't go into another thing he does to try to...'drown out'... his personality problems. ;)

Sure sucks to be him. :tongue:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Here he is :lmao: Mon Tue WEd he is in rehab.