Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:[quote="FallenAngel]
Your a big fat ugly Nothen New in short pants wanna bee victim

:blink: your kidding me --are you a girl.

Im going you are a complete waist of time. Im going into the garden.[/quote][/quote]

Go for it
Your a boring Fuck anyway

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Oh Oh I got it ---im so slow at times Its obvious now.

You are a homosexual arent you :lmao: Im sorry I did'nt see it but now I do.

Half woman half man ---you irrational comment come from the woman side and the viscous comment from the male side.

And of course you obsession with a me ---a straight guy. :clap: Ok I got it now.

:bonk: No wonder no one esles is here, they know. Im so slow on this sort of stuff.

Your room mate :moon: :lmao:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Oh Oh I got it ---im so slow at times Its obvious now.

You are a homosexual arent you :lmao: Im sorry I did'nt see it but now I do.

Half woman half man ---you irrational comment come from the woman side and the viscous comment from the male side.

And of course you obsession with a me ---a straight guy. :clap: Ok I got it now.

:bonk: No wonder no one esles is here, they know. Im so slow on this sort of stuff.

Your room mate :moon: :lmao:
as I said before I dont expect any form of intelligent adult conversation with you and you just keep on proving my point

Fred
Garden
Be gone

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:1/10 poor.
1/10 poor I thought you liked Dick jokes you seem to talk about yours often enough
Pissing of the back of a boat and you saw a super Nova
You talked more about your pecker then you did about what you witnessed with your running out of pee and about to shack it off
Clog up this Turkey thread
If you dont like something Just stay out of it

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel"]

as I said before I dont expect any form of intelligent adult conversation with you and you just keep on proving my point

OOOps there it is, admition God hates puffs Muslim throw them off roofs. Little drastic in my opinion but I can understand the disgust.

I went out with a girl that liked cocktails --so I told her one.

There you go, a little titter for your room mate. :uhh:

Another blast of irrational name calling on the way?

I like the big fat Northern errr what was it again short wearer. Thats just pure fag talk.

Did you know that god says death to a man that will lie with another.

Do you want page and verse Oh PLease want it.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Here is a Bible just for you--they can make any bible you want these days.

Homosexuality was not included in the Bible till 1946 Fucking amazing how solid and reliable the bible is.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Jesus-th ... asEALw_wcB

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: OOOps there it is, admition God hates puffs Muslim throw them off roofs. Little drastic in my opinion but I can understand the disgust.

I went out with a girl that liked cocktails --so I told her one.

There you go, a little titter for your room mate. :uhh:

Another blast of irrational name calling on the way?

I like the big fat Northern errr what was it again short wearer. Thats just pure fag talk.

Did you know that god says death to a man that will lie with another.

Do you want page and verse Oh PLease want it.
Fred wrote:Here is a Bible just for you--they can make any bible you want these days.

Homosexuality was not included in the Bible till 1946 Fucking amazing how solid and reliable the bible is.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Jesus-th ... asEALw_wcB
really Fred??
Best you got
You really think I am a homophobe
Seriously

Ok You wanna play Butt Plug
Post away

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yup I do, honey nuts.

You ever been called honey nuts before darling.

Do you want page and verse of the puffs in the bible thing. It says you should be stoned to death Don't shoot the messenger I dont like the bible its you who thinks it great. Maybe not so much now eh.

I got some big rocks here for you. I will make it quick.

ROCKS FOR SALE FOR THE STONING --GET YOUR ROCKS HERE.

SELLING WELL HONEY :OhNo;

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh sorry Im being rude --do you prefer stoning or being chucked off a roof--its your choice these days.

No you cant have parachute or a crash helmet-take it like a man.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred's off his meds. :lmao:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:Fred's off his meds. :lmao:
I think its sexual tension He keeps asking me to ream his keester

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
And if one man should lie with another he shall be put to death by stoning or Bu BU.

But what is Bu Bu oh mighty one asked the fallen Angel.

Bu Bu is shagged up the ares by a big black man.

Oh me me me please me said the Fallen Angel. An Angel fallen so far from gods word he did lie with another.

And Bu BU was given and he was joyed.

And god did remove his cloak and did say Aha its me.

And the Fallen angel didst look in surprise and said Have I just been fucked by God.

And God did say 'every one is fucked by God' if not fucked,-- then you will be fucked up by God.

And so endeth the lesson. Let us pray.

Oh Lord please dont fuck me any more for I am already well fucked with no job and on Benefits.

And after praying as god did sit looking at them sucking his teeth he did remove yet again his mask to reveal the :evil:

And god did say Oh come on twinkies Ive been the devil all along ever since the big bang and I knew some one would be here on the planet to play with.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
And if one man should lie with another he shall be put to death by stoning or Bu BU.

But what is Bu Bu oh mighty one asked the fallen Angel.

Bu Bu is shagged up the ares by a big black man.

Oh me me me please me said the Fallen Angel. An Angel fallen so far from gods word he did lie with another.

And Bu BU was given and he was joyed.

And god did remove his cloak and did say Aha its me.

And the Fallen angel didst look in surprise and said Have I just been fucked by God.

And God did say 'every one is fucked by God' if not fucked,-- then you will be fucked up by God.

And so endeth the lesson. Let us pray.

Oh Lord please dont fuck me any more for I am already well fucked with no job and on Benefits.

And after praying as god did sit looking at them sucking his teeth he did remove yet again his mask to reveal the :evil:

And god did say Oh come on twinkies Ive been the devil all along ever since the big bang and I knew some one would be here on the planet to play with.
Fred just went full retard on us
he knows more about Fagging then I care to know

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel
Fred just went full retard on us
he knows more about Fagging then I care to know[/quote]

Fagging?? Thats a new one on me. Im still getting over the Keester comment ( was it) I have no fucking Idea what that is. You are way above me man. I bow to your superior knowledge of Turd stabbing. Did you learn all this in college, education is a wonderful thing. Glad to know tax payers money is going to some use. Or very little use in your case.

Does your boyfriend know you are talking to a straight guy on the internet,--il'le bet he don't. :lmao:

God is watching you.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Jesus had a great, great, great, great grandmother named Ruth who came from Moab a nation of dark skinned people or Negroid race. Being born in Israel he was mostly Jewish in his DNA and looked very much like his Arab cousins. It would be more correct to say Jesus looked like a Camel Jockey because of the bloodline of Abraham which is shared by both Jews and Arabs. The misconception of Jesus being white and European looking comes from the uninformed Catholic Church of the Dark Age when they contracted with Homosexual artists who often used their lovers as models for their works of art and windows.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

MajorWolf wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:
" To understand what God is all about you would have to study the bible for ages and then if you are lucky you might understand what God is all about."

It is getting late and I am just getting started on this thread, but as Arnie says.... I'll be back. [emoji2]
The thing that gets me about all these religions, is that they all seem to think that God wrote a book.. When that's simply just not the case.

Maybe someone experienced that power and wrote a book..

The experience of God, is within you, simple.

That Love is within you, simple.

So if your handkerchief is in your pocket, why read books on someone else's idea about it, when you can just reach into your pocket, touch, and "know" for yourself.

You have to "know" for yourself.
And when you experience that power, that feeling, then the most incredible thing happens, you "know"

You don't need to have a hook to hang it on, you can just experience it, and enjoy.

Christ may have been a great teacher and master, and I have no doubt that if he were here today, the first thing he would do is abolish the churches and dissolve the religion that has been started in his name.
And tell people to just experience, enjoy, and get on with their lives.

But noone would believe him, and if he started to show any such powers beyond the norm then would be arrested and jailed.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good concepts in Christianity and other religions, but sometimes people follow these things, not because of personal experience, but more like it being an insurance policy.

And if you did experience that power, you would probably not be following a religion.

Heaven is here on Earth.

This is where you can experience the infinity within.
For a short time, the infinite has come together with the finite, and you exist.

The God you seek is within you

The Love you seek is within you

The Answers you seek are within you

Not outside.

Within.

That power dwells within your heart, call it God if you will.
It matters not what you call it.

Just experience it.

Note : EXPERIENCE.

It has to be experienced.

Describing the food on a menu, reading about the food on a menu, will not satiate your hunger.
You have to actually eat the food.
Belief in the food is not enough.
I'm late replying as usual.

Okay, I have to agree with everything you said. I for one don't believe God or Jesus wrote any part of the Bible. I also tell anyone I talk to about religion that man wrote the bible so it is just a book written by man.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

MajorWolf wrote:

The God you seek is within you

Not outside.

Within.

That power dwells within your heart, call it God if you will.
It matters not what you call it.

Just experience it.

Note : EXPERIENCE.

It has to be experienced.

Describing the food on a menu, reading about the food on a menu, will not satiate your hunger.
You have to actually eat the food.
Belief in the food is not enough.
MajorWolf wrote: The God you seek is within you

Very Wise words
May I add
The peace you seek is with in you

when I first got involved with this thread I ask Fred
FallenAngel wrote:Fred
Humor me for a moment
Just for a moment Open your mind to the Idea that God does exist and you are looking for God
Where would you start looking

Just for a moment take everything about where others have told you to look and forget about it
Where would you look for God
He replied
Fred wrote: But Mostly im sure I would find him lurking the wards of Hospitals counting the deaths of cancer victims and when I say victims I mean young children and maybe the incinerator burning the bodies of still born children who must be in your eyes pure of pure. Need I go on.

I have mentioned on numerous occasions my religious up bringing which as many people have experienced that the more you know you begin to realize what a load of shit.
I my self dont have a problem with people Having a spiritual belief or having No belief.
I do have a problem with what some think the belief entitles them to or how they treat others
To be a true Christian is to be Christ like. It seems to me that so many followers are only following the way of a church Or Organized religion and By placing their faith in a Church and its beliefs So many judge others.

I have gone to Church in full leathers and I sat in back with the women And I was judged by others in the congregation. Except by the women I was seated with.
I was even judged by the Minister giving the sermon
The Sermon was about Excepting others as they are with love and patience To be tolerant of their appearance and actions.Because only God knows the path their on and how they got to be where they are today.
Through out the sermon I would hear something that made me feel good and I would laugh This got the attention of the men in the congregation and I got so many looks of disapproval by the Husbands of the Wives I was sitting with and an occasional glance by the Minister I was certain that I was going to be asked to leave Or maybe they thought I was stoned it dosnt matter I wont stay long anywhere I am not welcome. At one point when I was chuckling the minister and I made eye contact and He knew I was listening to his sermon and smiled. It wasn't long after that the others started listening to.

I have a long history with the church I come from a very spiritual back ground. I prey for others and I ask God to give what Grace I have to others. And I am thankful for the ones that choose to hang with me and have no anger for those that dont.

The cross is a symbol The Church is a building God is in your heart and the hearts of others and so few seem to bring God to Church

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What-- nothing about the Easter bunny, Mohamed, Budah Thor, Neptune.

Heres one I made up.

Dear Mum. I awoke in the mud to another day of war. Im not too sure if the war is on or off today but it sounds like its on again. I looked up at the sky and a ray of light came through the cloud. I honestly thought My god was coming to save me and stop the madness, but at the end of the day many more men had died and god did not come that day. Maybe tomorrow he will come.
About time you Found your balls
Now how about trolling this thread

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Thanks for pushing that over. No one has the balls only little tiny ones like you.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Thanks for pushing that over. No one has the balls only little tiny ones like you.
Compared to your little tiny balls
Fred wrote:Trying ---very unsuccessfully to find out what license I need if any. What insurance is available and where to start from. Im not sure if I can buy a bike . Im a tourist and no green card or anything.

Not wanting to turn this into a gun thread but hey---if you all guys got a gun in your pocket then poor ole gullable tourist face like me sure needs one don't ya think.

Im gonna stick out like a sore thumb and every one knows a tourist has everything in his bag, credit cards, passport you name it all in that little bag and they get all inquisitive like till they cant stand it any longer ---lean over and say gime yer bag bro. To which I would be very reluctant to do so as I need my fucking passport real bad and so we get into a heated discussion. Yall know where it all ends.

This would mean treading very carefully indeed stopping in only best hotels and not savouring the delights of a American Diner with bikes outside.

Do you see where all this is going. I dont think riding USA on my own with a sily accent talking like Prince Charles is a good thing to do.

I can just imagine a big black man wanting to take charge of my day.

So--- you could say that if any one needs a gun it would be some one like me. Now where do I get one of those.

Would any of you ride the 66 without a gun.
Nut less excuses from a nut less wounder
Fred wrote: Would any of you ride the 66 without a gun.
Yes I would and I go everywhere with out a firearm