Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by YoDude »

FRED,

STOP trying to change the world. It just isn't going to happen, especially here!

So knock it off already!

You are actually WORSE then the Jehovah Witnesses and the freakin Mormons going round, door to door, preaching your anti-religion rhetoric ..Just stop and let ppl be who they are, already.

YoDude-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

You see thats exactly what I did not want . I have explained more than once I dont want to change any ones belief but to understand why do you belive it,--- is mind boggling to me.

I explained very carefully that I was inviting a sensible conversation which I was having with Johnny until the admin monkeys turn up.

Do you actually want this forum or is it a tax deduction or has some other usless meaning that we dont know about.

Why don't you join a tennis club or something if you don't want a forum.

If you dont want to read it then close your fuxking eyes.

The biggest dorks on this forum is its very own admin. We dont need you --go away.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:[quote="Suzuki Johnny"
And what happens to your child when they touch a hot surface and you're not there to correct them?????

God decided to let the chips fall where they lay.......and left us all with the same traits....some good and the rest bad...
Who said this. When did god say this. No one has ever heard god speak. So its the jews fault-- they should not have been near Hitler.

Let there be light god said,---no one was there, who was there to hear him say this, this was just making the sun. A ball of gasses . You want to believe that?

Im sorry johhny but this isnt going very well -you are not giving me anything but faith. What proof do you have that god exists or did exist or did anything at all --any THING AT ALL.

I can show you a million things that he did not do.[/quote]

No you are unable to show me anything that God did not do//////

all you can show me is what HUMANS have done with His creation and free will
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

God allowed thousands to die in war, he allowed many to die in Tsunamis which is from his Earth( is there a warranty on this planet)

He allows children to die minutes before there first breath, why do that? is that a weird sense of humour--was it the babies fault,-- need I go on.

God is not there. How can a god allow all this and then say he loves us.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Admit it Fred......you have no concept of the term "free will".........

God created a virtual paradise......and the whole universe....Look what humans are doing with it
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Admit it Fred......you have no concept of the term "free will".........

God created a virtual paradise......and the whole universe....Look what humans are doing with it

I asked you how free will is an excuse or reason for a baby dying 5 minutes before it is born. How is mans free will able to help him in Tsunamis or volcanoes or mad men that want to kill.

What is bone cancer for infact what is any cancer for, why are people born disfigured. Is it mans fault.

They are are not mans free will.

Was not Jesus a shepherd of men, does he not tend to his flock,--thats what he said but god isnt doing much tending,---name one incident that god helped a man

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Admit it Fred......you have no concept of the term "free will".........

,---name one incident that god helped a man

Lazarus of Bethany
Saint
Lazarus of Bethany, also known as Saint Lazarus or Lazarus of the Four Days, is the subject of a prominent miracle of Jesus in the Gospel of John, in which Jesus restores him to life four days after his death.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

That was 2000 years ago --anything more recent.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:That was 2000 years ago --anything more recent.

Your mother when finding out she was pregnant with you......did not get an abortion
That in itself was a gift from God to your mother and yourself.......think about that for a minute or two

And you've done well with that life.....I'm sure your mother is grateful and proud of you

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Ive heard many but not that one before. Im not a black slave working the cotton fields Boss.

Ive just watched 4 hours and 39 minutes of Cecil B Demils "The ten commandments"

You have to be kidding me --it is so full of shit and is supposed to be factually correct says the man at the beginning.

So God could not convince Ramisese to let the slaves go with silly hail storms etc but he could open the sea and hold them back with a fire storm. Might have saved a lot of time if he had done that before .

Any any way why is god taking no from a Human.

If you cant see that all that is man imagination then you have trouble, but then I kinda knew that from your last post.

I am trying very hard to see what you are seeing,-- where you see god I see utter bull shit.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Ive heard many but not that one before. Im not a black slave working the cotton fields Boss.

Ive just watched 4 hours and 39 minutes of Cecil B Demils "The ten commandments"

You have to be kidding me --it is so full of shit and is supposed to be factually correct says the man at the beginning.

So God could not convince Ramisese to let the slaves go with silly hail storms etc but he could open the sea and hold them back with a fire storm. Might have saved a lot of time if he had done that before .

Any any way why is god taking no from a Human.

If you cant see that all that is man imagination then you have trouble, but then I kinda knew that from your last post.

I am trying very hard to see what you are seeing,-- where you see god I see utter bull shit.

Look around you Fred...............I see God everywhere I look..............he may not be there in person like another human being would be
but He's there or should I say His representative ....that Angel of Mercy that follows you around taking notes... [emoji106]

Faith has some strange company....Do you have faith that the sun will come up tomorrow? Will your bike start up today ?

We all have faith in earthly things that we encounter every single day...Or at least for some of us doubters....we hope the sun comes up tomorrow and my bike will start right up......Can you see where I'm going with this Fred?
It's all about Faith and Hope and Charity if you will....

Galatians 2:20
have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Unlike money, hope is all: for the rich as well as for the poor.

Charity is the pure love of Christ. It is the love that Christ has for the children of men and that the children of men should have for one another. It is the highest, noblest, and strongest kind of love and the most joyous to the soul (see 1 Nephi 11:23).

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Its science Johnny the sun does not come 'up' the Earth spins and it feels like it. Things are not what you think.

Evolution made all the things around you which leads me to believe that you do not understand evolution and think God made everything. This is why we have leeches and mosquitoes, not the most pleasant animals. Evolution is accepted in science as the way things are and the wonderful wings on the butterfly are from evolution of life and death which is extremely interesting. It is no longer in this day Ok to say Oh it must be a god that made it.

Evolution and the big bang I suspect is something you have paid little attention to. Once understood it reveals what we are here for and how and why.

Religion does not tell you why you are here or why. I know what I am here for and why and im damn sure how.

Your religion which is one of many means you are unlikely to be right even if im wrong. Christianity is not much more than 25% so it is probable that you are wrong. Even if there was a god it is unlikely to be yours.

The modern primative world still fights over what name to call god, I shall not be part of it.

Are you going to answer why god made cancer, why does he love us but make horrible ways to die and leave loved ones so brutally. He gives us love and then takes loved ones away from us. Have you ever loist a loved one johnny, I hope you have not the pain is excruciating but it is gods way.

For God to convince Ramises to let the Hebrew slaves go he killed all the new born, Your god is evil and horrible.

No god could be love and do that ---it is all bullshit.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

In a mother’s womb were two babies, fred and Johnny.

fred asked Johnny: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” Johnny replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense” said fred. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

Johnny said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

fred replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

Johnny insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

fred replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said Johnny, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

fred replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

Johnny said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”

Said fred : “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which Johnny replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:In a mother’s womb were two babies, fred and Johnny.

fred asked Johnny: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” Johnny replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense” said fred. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

Johnny said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

fred replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

Johnny insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

fred replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said Johnny, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

fred replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

Johnny said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”

Said fred : “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which Johnny replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
Oh great - are you going to regurgitate this benign analogy ad nauseam now?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Seems LITTLE-hillsy-boy is Freddie-boys Brain-dead twin brother! :uhh:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:Seems LITTLE-hillsy-boy is Freddie-boys Brain-dead twin brother! :uhh:

Even in his most esoteric moments he makes more sense than you do :cheers:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Lechy wrote:Image

[emoji41]
See Lechy? What did I say in your Original Thread containing this Ever-So-Illuminating analogy? ;)

Next we will be getting little Freddie-boy,..(his twin Hating-Hater)....to post his Hate-based vitriol. [emoji476]

You know you have gotten to them when they ignore The Content and instead attack The Person ....all to evade and dance around it all as a dodge. :naughty: [space] It's The left-wingers "Go To" defense against TRUTH they are in Denial of. ;IDunno:

Having so much deep-seated Hate is no way to go through life. [space] Sure does Suck to the them. :tongue:

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

If you don't believe in God, then don't believe in God.

I think 9/10ths of your problem is people are trying to force beliefs on you. Instead, maybe look for some truth instead of focusing on what you see as wrong.

For instance 'make a friend of your enemy, for if you only ever make a friend of your friend you gain nothing.'

Let's pretend God were all powerful and could enslave the entire planet in a blink of an eye. Complete blind obedience, is that love?

How much proof did Jesus need to convince people he was the real deal 2000 years ago? How much more would it take today? To convince people that the man before then was the exact same person that lives two millennia ago.

Don't believe. It's ok. I believe God would rather have sincere disbelief than contrived faith.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:If you don't believe in God, then don't believe in God.
Don't believe. It's ok. I believe God would rather have sincere disbelief than contrived faith.
I believe --you are correct in that,--- infact I believe a lot of so called believers do not believe, its just that they dare not -not believe in case there is a god. They call these people an agnostic.

A catholic priest is now well known as a pedophile, The proof against them has been overwhelming,--do these people fear god and still commit heinous crimes against humanity or are they bull shit believers.

I believe a lot, if not all people just say they belief to be like every one else. In Uk we don't have such a club and believers are laughed at and unemployed. Yes a believer is thought of as such a joke don't add it on your resume. ---Going to heaven with angels? ---snigger--

Every god of which there is thousands say I am the only god. If there was a god then is statistically it is very unlikely you will be correct in getting the right one.

You could do like they did in king Constantine times and give offers to change religion.

Get it here!! 12 virgins and heaven for believers in Zuse, last offer this month!!

This is exactly what Mohamed did, you think Islam is radical you should have been there when it just started out. Eventually it came closer to Christianity making it easier to swap hence their draconian punishment for leaving.

Control of people is power, humans crave for it( dont they MC) religion is the ultimate power and they will give you anything for it --money daughters,--you want to what, sacrifice my wife?---oh go on then.