Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by FallenAngel »

Quickly now
Your running out of time

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Then talk then. All I get is 4 word sentences. TALK.

30 minutes --no maybe 20 your are annoying me.
Your annoying me Fred

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Read the bible all your answers are in there. Oh you don't have a brain do you.

Can you brush your own teeth, and wipe your own arse. In that case you might be able to see though some of the crap.

Seriously --read the bible.

When you have read it and you can come back to me and honestly---and that is the key here --honestly say to me you believe all that. Then you are genuinely insane. Probably the only genuine thing about you.

I don't believe any one believes in the bible not even the catholic pedophiles and rapists that hide their filth behind the alters of there so called god.

Ugly filth.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh ? you've gone good night. [emoji106]

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Read the bible all your answers are in there. Oh you don't have a brain do you.

Can you brush your own teeth, and wipe your own arse. In that case you might be able to see though some of the crap.

Seriously --read the bible.

When you have read it and you can come back to me and honestly---and that is the key here --honestly say to me you believe all that. Then you are genuinely insane. Probably the only genuine thing about you.

I don't believe any one believes in the bible not even the catholic pedophiles and rapists that hide their filth behind the alters of there so called god.

Ugly filth.
Come on Fred
That is the same stuff you post in "The Daily Verse" and in the Daily Devotion' threads
Nothing new thats the same old Bible bashing God hating faithless Fred posts
Oh and the insults havnt changed Same old stuff Just Fred
Fred wrote: Can you brush your own teeth, and wipe your own arse. In that case you might be able to see though some of the crap.
What does that even mean
Fred wrote: When you have read it and you can come back to me and honestly
This a new rule God isnt in the Bible nor is God in a Church
Fred wrote: I don't believe any one believes in the bible
Soo You have to believe the person chatting with you
I dont believe you and Im still catting with you Am I a better person then you

Or are you just changing the rules to fit your negative agenda
And
Fred wrote: Read the bible all your answers are in there.
How can all of my answers be in The Bible when I am asking you
Fred wrote:Oh ? you've gone good night. [emoji106]
And No I havnt gone

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Come on Fred Try to keep up

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Oh ? you've gone good night. [emoji106]
Nope
You've gone
Just what I thought you would do You cant keep up
Just keep doing what your doing Fred

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Seem to be having a bit of trouble getting this conversation off the ground, perhaps the concept of what is being talked about is confusing to you.

You have mentioned that you like bible bashing and perhaps you should stick to that.

So lets Bible bash --and not fredy bash which is what you do.

Even though you start off ok it turns int a freddy bash withing nano seconds -- now I don't mind if freddy bashing is what you want but say what it is you want to bash at.

You have said that I repeat myself ---well if you listened to what I am saying I would not have to, and I could say it just the once ( oh if only).

You seem to expect me to lay it all out in paragraph after paragraph and you just come along with a 4 word sentence of bullish content.

Not going to happen.

It is not my quest, I have not been put on the earth to denounce religion,-- I just don't like it and it stinks,--its stinks the whole planet up of hypocritical bull shit.

Im sick of religion and its bull SHIT people being let off from rape because its was not known to them that it is wrong. Or the shop can not open on Sunday as it is the sabeth FUCKING BULLSHIT.

God is shit and I can say that because I am god. I am god to me, I look up to no one but me. I am responsible for every thing I do. I need no other god. I am me and me only.

I have not the slightest reservations about this--don't make the mistake of thinking Im saying this on shaky ground.

I am my God. You are your god too but your too stupid or timid to accept the job.

You and people like you prefer to bow and scrape on the floor grovelling in the shit praying to fuck all believing some thing is there controlling your fate, Oh for fucks sake.

If you could see what you look like through my eyes. merry fucking christ mas . :XmasTree:

Read the bible --- not the bits you are supposed to read :notsayin: ,-- the other bits :blink:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred You got the Balls to read the whole thing???
Fred wrote:Seem to be having a bit of trouble getting this conversation off the ground, perhaps the concept of what is being talked about is confusing to you.
The topic of “Having the Balls to talk about God” Nope Im not the one confused by the topic , I have the Balls so lets talk about God
Fred wrote: You have mentioned that you like bible bashing and perhaps you should stick to that.
So lets Bible bash --and not fredy bash which is what you do.
That statement is incorrect I said
FallenAngel wrote:
Everyone loves a good Bible bashing and No one loves a good Bible bashing Like I do
Fred wrote: Even though you start off ok it turns int a freddy bash withing nano seconds -- now I don't mind if freddy bashing is what you want but say what it is you want to bash at.
Woooa Slow down there turbo If you bash others and then get Butt Hurt when it is returned to you then Don’t start the Bull crap. Don’t pick a fight then play the victim
Fred wrote: You have said that I repeat myself ---well if you listened to what I am saying I would not have to, and I could say it just the once ( oh if only).
If you mean
FallenAngel wrote: That you always post the same crap over and over
It means just that. It dosnt mean you repeat your self It means you keep posting the same condescending crap with only one intent
Fred wrote: You seem to expect me to lay it all out in paragraph after paragraph and you just come along with a 4 word sentence of bullish content.
Not going to happen.
Fred I don’t expect you to respond in any form of intelligent manor. I honestly don’t think you have the constitution for any form of adult conversation.
Fred wrote: It is not my quest, I have not been put on the earth to denounce religion,-- I just don't like it and it stinks,--its stinks the whole planet up of hypocritical bull shit.
Fred You spread the word denouncing God as the creator of all things by expressing in condescending written Word in 2 Spiritual Thread ‘s on this forum with the intention of spreading the anti faith amongst the readers. Sounds like a quest of you want call it a Crusade then
Fred wrote: Im sick of religion and its bull SHIT people being let off from rape because its was not known to them that it is wrong. Or the shop can not open on Sunday as it is the sabeth FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Then Be Fucking Sick of Religion If the shops are closed on The Sabbath and you know the shop is going to be closed on the Sabbath then go to the shop before the Sabbath.
Being Sick of religion because of your poor planning is childish. And if Religion got a rapist off then that is some powerful faith.
On that note It isn’t religion that gets criminals off. . It is Poor preparation based facts and evidence and the accused right to due process in a timely manor. If the accused is truly guilty. Come on Fred You knew that
Fred wrote: God is shit and I can say that because I am god. I am god to me, I look up to no one but me. I am responsible for every thing I do. I need no other god. I am me and me only.
Ok
Fred wrote:”God is shit and I can say that because I am god.”
Im not even going to touch that first part. If you want to be God then Be God Just be the best God you can be. Do not expect praise for being condescending and try not to be shit
Fred wrote: I have not the slightest reservations about this--don't make the mistake of thinking Im saying this on shaky ground.
Ok You do not have slightest reservations and I won’t make the mistake of thinking your saying this on shaky ground
Fred wrote: I am my God. You are your god too but your too stupid or timid to accept the job.
Well there it is you bashed me with stupid and tossed in a timid Yes Fred condescending
Fred wrote: You and people like you prefer to bow and scrape on the floor grovelling in the shit praying to fuck all believing some thing is there controlling your fate, Oh for fucks sake.
Now this Fred sounds a lot like Bashing, I prefer to bow and scrape on the floor Groveling no less. So the rule is Fred gets to bash and others are supposed to just take it or Fred plays the victim with a hurt Butt. Nope it isn’t going to happen. Not in the real world and not on any forum will you ever get to put me down and not get it back. You’re a bully Fred Nothing more then just a condescending bully From your first Post directed to me
Fred wrote: hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.
To your last breath you will always be a bully in my eyes. You have done nothing else to prove otherwise. And I repeat myself Fred You know Nothing about me My background or my life experiences. You know Fuck All about me
Fred wrote: If you could see what you look like through my eyes. merry fucking christ mas . :XmasTree:
If I could see what I look like through your eyes ??? What do I care? You something important to me. You’re an idiot spreading BS on line in a Motorcycle Forum that is pretending to be a wealthy Biker. Like it means something Who cares Just Fred
A House in Thailand
1 in the UK
a copule of motorcycles
a Bike
Holy jeans
A Wife that watches Soap Operas
You sold your Yacht
You travel business class
You cant get parts for your bike so you modify it(But clam yur Rich)
Ok So from here lets do the Math
Add this this and this subtract this and multiply that divided by plus this and that Throw in some Fred Math and the total is = Fred No matter how you add it Spell or cover it up it always comes up to Fred and Fred is the only one that gives a rip about any of that BS

And This Fred is the important part
You clam there is No God
You also clam that you are Sick of religion
But you Bash the people in this forum
You Only Bash the people in this community
Your not bashing God or the Bible or religion only the members that share a little faith in a God with others
Fred wrote: Read the bible --- not the bits you are supposed to read :notsayin: ,-- the other bits :blink:
Fred You truly suck at Bible Bashing
If you truly studied the Bible as you clam you have then You could have Bashed The Bible Using what is in the Bible.
But unfortunately Not with me Because I can prove the Math doesn’t work
God or No God Faith or No Faith
Grow the Fuck up Fred
Fred wrote: …….but when you are me and have my money I can get what I want.
You cant buy real pride or experience or true friends
Real friends don’t care what you are just who you are

Know for crying out load You ready to take about God (not the You god sorta boring to talk about the you god) Or freaking what

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Cation Bait post
I would also like to add that everyone that post's in the "Faith and Religion" Board of this forum has the balls.although not needed, to talk to you about God Just lack the desire to talk to you. I on the other hand.........

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Not one word about god or religion --all ABOUT ME.

iM QUITE ANNOYED WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND i HAVE A NAME FOR YOU IN MY MIND- DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.

iM SURE ITS NOTHING YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED BEFORE.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Not one word about god or religion --all ABOUT ME.

iM QUITE ANNOYED WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND i HAVE A NAME FOR YOU IN MY MIND- DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.

LOL Annoyed
I answerd your Post
I broke in down and responded to each one of your statements
What do you want

And Yo Made no mention about God in the post I responded to So What are you complaining about
Shit Buck Wheat I even gave you clues

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: iM SURE ITS NOTHING YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED BEFORE.
I will bet you Dollars to Dinky Donuts you cant come up with something new that I haven't been called
In Fact I have been called so many things that My list of shit You wont call me is very very short

Try and find what those names are

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Or Puss out I dont care
Go Be you or God or Lord or what ever hinky dicks like yourself do when their not abusing helpless animals

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

QUITE ANNOYED LOL

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Your a
Big fat ugly Nothen New in short pants wanna bee victim

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You did not even read the post proper. you never do.

So now you can fuck off---thank you for your efforts I understand it was probably the best you can do.

God is a cunt. The most evil bastard ever. more cruel than Vladimir Dracula reputed to have been the cruelest human to live.

Humans kill and rape in his name and he says fuck all . I don't like that. :fubird:

I am my God and more moral than any religious hypocrite that is religious only Sundays.

Go polish your shoes for Sunday and dont forget underneath god will know it. :lmao: :lmao: and no self abuse ---oh too late.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

You dont remember directing this post at me Doodle Dink with out knowing anything about me
Fred wrote: hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.
Ya So brave you couldnt even tell me why you made the post

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel]
Your a big fat ugly Nothen New in short pants wanna bee victim[/quote]

:blink: your kidding me --are you a girl.

Im going you are a complete waist of time. Im going into the garden.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:You did not even read the post proper. you never do.

So now you can fuck off---thank you for your efforts I understand it was probably the best you can do.

God is a cunt. The most evil bastard ever. more cruel than Vladimir Dracula reputed to have been the cruelest human to live.

Humans kill and rape in his name and he says fuck all . I don't like that. :fubird:

I am my God and more moral than any religious hypocrite that is religious only Sundays.

Go polish your shoes for Sunday and dont forget underneath god will know it. :lmao: :lmao: and no self abuse ---oh too late.
Sure I did u posted Nothing new
You hate that which you claim dosent igsist
Your a victum of your own lack of preparation and Your going top bully anyone that disagrees with you
And you dont have the Balls to talk about (Your Topic) God