Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by Fred »

Wish I had called this thread 'any one got the brains to talk to me about god'.

But then if you had brains you would be an atheist anyway.

Ok so Im glad at least you have finally cleared the air and told us that you are in fact a believer and not try to cloud the waters buy saying that you never said you did ( not helpful) Im tired of talking to you , you are just a kid living with your boyfriend.

Sorry your not enough for me to talk to.

Good try you had my attention for a while

You can go now.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Wish I had called this thread 'any one got the brains to talk to me about god'.

But then if you had brains you would be an atheist anyway.

Ok so Im glad at least you have finally cleared the air and told us that you are in fact a believer and not try to cloud the waters buy saying that you never said you did ( not helpful) Im tired of talking to you , you are just a kid living with your boyfriend.

Sorry your not enough for me to talk to.

Good try you had my attention for a while

You can go now.
Fred
You have such a simple mind
You have a very odd infatuation with God.
If you don’t believe in God then what is there to talk about
How is it then that God never did anything for you If God does not exist
You still assume that I believe in God even though I never mentioned that I did
I have clouded nothing and most of all I am not trying to be helpful

You could have answered one of my questions

Just another Fred bait Thread
So pick up your BALLs and Go Home

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel

Fred
You have such a simple mind --- thank you

You have a very odd infatuation with God. ----what god.

If you don’t believe in God then what is there to talk about ----- In your mind-- Nothing

How is it then that God never did anything for you If God does not exist . ---- Eh?

You still assume that I believe in God even though I never mentioned that I did.--- Given up caring.

I have clouded nothing and most of all I am not trying to be helpful. ----- Correct.

You could have answered one of my questions------ I just did.

Just another Fred bait Thread,----- Yup !

So pick up your BALLs and Go Home[/quote] ------- Ok Bye.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:[quote="FallenAngel

Fred

If you don’t believe in God then what is there to talk about ----- In your mind-- Nothing

How is it then that God never did anything for you If God does not exist . ---- Eh?

You still assume that I believe in God even though I never mentioned that I did.--- Given up caring.

I have clouded nothing and most of all I am not trying to be helpful. ----- Correct.

------- Ok Bye.[/quote]

LOL What is that??
LOL Awesome response
How do you muck up a quote with all the tools are right in front of you If you just payed attention to your posts
In fact I always look forward to your visits specially the ones where you quote your self and then argue with your self. Those are priceless
If nothing else Fred at least your entertaining
Thanks for the conversation
Be Well

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:[quote="FallenAngel

Fred

------- Ok Bye.
LOL What is that??
LOL Awesome response
How do you muck up a quote with all the tools are right in front of you If you just payed attention to your posts
In fact I always look forward to your visits specially the ones where you quote your self and then argue with your self. Those are priceless
Be Well[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed your little visit, - bye

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:LOL What is that??
LOL Awesome response
Be Well

He has done this more than a dozen times. It's indicative of the degenerative effects of years of his excessive drinking......which has also brought out more examples of his Religion and God-hate Combative Anger to the forefront of his messages.

I could post them all, but there's no need,...everyone knows about his crippled mind by now from his previous inebriated babblings. :uhh:

As we can see from his flippant and disrespectful responses to FallenAngels statements , fred does not want to discuss the issue,...all fred wants to do is brow-beat others,.... and bait them by saying things that are intended to make THEM angry in an effort to make others as miserable and angry as us he.
FallenAngel wrote:You have such a simple mind ----------------------------------------------------(Fred) thank you

You have a very odd infatuation with God. ----------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) what god.

If you don’t believe in God then what is there to talk about ---------------------------------------- (Fred) In your mind-- Nothing

How is it then that God never did anything for you If God does not exist . ---------------------- (Fred) Eh?

You still assume that I believe in God even though I never mentioned that I did.--------------- (Fred) Given up caring.

I have clouded nothing and most of all I am not trying to be helpful. ---------------------------- (Fred) Correct.

You could have answered one of my questions-------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) I just did.

Just another Fred bait Thread,------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) Yup !

Sure sucks to be him. :tongue:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

Fred

------- Ok Bye.

LOL What is that??
LOL Awesome response
Be Well

Glad you enjoyed your little visit, - bye
LOL I tried to fix your quote But you really mucked it up
Later Fred
Edit
There fixed your quote for you Fred

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:LOL What is that??
LOL Awesome response
Be Well

He has done this more than a dozen times. It's indicative of the degenerative effects of years of his excessive drinking......which has also brought out more examples of his Religion and God-hate Combative Anger to the forefront of his messages.

I could post them all, but there's no need,...everyone knows about his crippled mind by now from his previous inebriated babblings. :uhh:

As we can see from his flippant and disrespectful responses to FallenAngels statements , fred does not want to discuss the issue,...all fred wants to do is brow-beat others,.... and bait them by saying things that are intended to make THEM angry in an effort to make others as miserable and angry as us he.
FallenAngel wrote:You have such a simple mind ----------------------------------------------------(Fred) thank you

You have a very odd infatuation with God. ----------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) what god.

If you don’t believe in God then what is there to talk about ---------------------------------------- (Fred) In your mind-- Nothing

How is it then that God never did anything for you If God does not exist . ---------------------- (Fred) Eh?

You still assume that I believe in God even though I never mentioned that I did.--------------- (Fred) Given up caring.

I have clouded nothing and most of all I am not trying to be helpful. ---------------------------- (Fred) Correct.

You could have answered one of my questions-------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) I just did.

Just another Fred bait Thread,------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Fred) Yup !

Sure sucks to be him. :tongue:
But with all the money he claims to have how could he be unhappy looking at the nature and foundation of his insults I would have to agree.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Well well well what do we have here, A kid who shares a room with a room mate and an out of work cowboy builder with a mortgage . I can see how you 2 could get along.

However I do understand what an honor it must be for you to talk to some one like me.

Ive just booked an air ticket to go to my UK house (one of many) KLM business class.

I was going to say that you too could be like me one day but ---naaa you wont---ever.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Well well well what do we have here, A kid who shares a room with a room mate and an out of work cowboy builder with a mortgage . I can see how you 2 could get along.

However I do understand what an honor it must be for you to talk to some one like me.

Ive just booked an air ticket to go to my UK house (one of many) KLM business class.

I was going to say that you too could be like me one day but ---naaa you wont---ever.

Ok Fred
Yes Honored Shadowed be your very presence
For crying out loud
Good bye already
See Ya wouldnt want to be Ya

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel"
See Ya wouldnt want to be Ya[/quote]

Oh :lmao: :lmao: Oh Ok you like living with your boyfriend in one room smelling of sick and socks ---ughh.

You need to get on your knees and pray --pray like fuck. And while you are down there you could do your boyfriend a favour,--oh you already done that today. Ok well his turn tomorrow then eh?

Praying wont do you any good but it might make you think you are trying, but in the wrong direction.

Your incredible poverty could be due to you being a tosser or it may just be a more simple reason that you will be able to accept --- the devil :evil: Here he is, I put a little smiley up so you can see what he looks like. He is actually God too --its the same fucking thing but hey don't you worry about it. Get praying.

Another total waste of life. ;IDunno:

Ok is that it now then---or do you need last word ---up to you. :Umm:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote: See Ya wouldnt want to be Ya
Oh :lmao: :lmao: Oh Ok you like living with your boyfriend in one room smelling of sick and socks ---ughh.

You need to get on your knees and pray --pray like fuck. And while you are down there you could do your boyfriend a favour,--oh you already done that today. Ok well his turn tomorrow then eh?

Praying wont do you any good but it might make you think you are trying, but in the wrong direction.

Your incredible poverty could be due to you being a tosser or it may just be a more simple reason that you will be able to accept --- the devil :evil: Here he is, I put a little smiley up so you can see what he looks like. He is actually God too --its the same fucking thing but hey don't you worry about it. Get praying.

Another total waste of life. ;IDunno:

Ok is that it now then---or do you need last word ---up to you. :Umm:
If you cant stay on topic I forbid you to post in this thread

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Your first post in this thread Fred
Fred wrote:Sorry about the title, it was meant to attract attention, if you are reading this then it worked.

Yes a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence ---so that will not include Designer please.

Now is your chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side, lost wandering in the wilderness.

Your chance to do your bit as a Christian and to help others. It will look good at reception on check in, you will get a sea view and 3 virgins.

A long shot I know from what I have seen here but there must be some American can take on a stupid Brit.
Your words
a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence
chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side
These are your words

But yet I give you what you wanted and you insult me
You know nothing about me You cant even figure out how to insult me correctly
In your Sensible No Shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence
Fred
The Fake
The phony
The wnabe
Fred the Talk the Big Talk

Your Rich Fred??? Prove it
All bet you know Kathoey

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel"
These are your words

All bet you know Kathoey[/quote]

Yeah they are my words ---did'nt work though did it? ----you came along.

A Katoey what do you know about katoey's yeah its all coming out now.

But your right I am the better person so I should refrain,-- you got it.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:[quote="FallenAngel"
These are your words

All bet you know Kathoey

Yeah they are my words ---did'nt work though did it? ----you came along.

A Katoey what do you know about katoey's yeah its all coming out now.

But your right I am the better person so I should refrain,-- you got it.[/quote]

Stay on Topic Fred or get out of this thread

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Any body else want a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence
chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Any body else want a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence
chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side.

I ban thee from This Holy Thread

Go Be Banned

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

One last question before I am cast away into exile

If you clam god dose not exist and also clam you are God then how is it you can post in this thread

In the Name of Atheism How can this be

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Be banned after you answer the question

Then you can be banned

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

But no name calling
Its hurtful and goes against the curriculum set forth by the Post of the first part item 2