Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by Fred »

Sorry about the title, it was meant to attract attention, if you are reading this then it worked.

Yes a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence ---so that will not include Designer please.

Now is your chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side, lost wandering in the wilderness.

Your chance to do your bit as a Christian and to help others. It will look good at reception on check in, you will get a sea view and 3 virgins.

A long shot I know from what I have seen here but there must be some American can take on a stupid Brit.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by YoDude »

Well Fred, seems like most people here don't want to spend the time to try to convert you over from anything and would yet love to see you burn in hell.

What can I say?

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Well Fred, seems like most people here don't want to spend the time to try to convert you over from anything and would yet love to see you burn in hell.

What can I say?

Yo-
Well tya

Well they are probably a bit scared of me and cant answer the truth of it. No one can. They are not the only ones . The whole world --well in American anyways is fucked up--it will take a few more decades to wise up. Never underestimate the ignorance of the public.

Looking forward to hell are'nt you? :hellfire:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I my mind, there Clyde. Hell doesn't exist.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

In my mind heaven would be hell.

There would be people like the beach boys there and Mother Teresa and Bob hope.

Man that would be a boring afternoon and you got all eternity.

Ide rather talk to jack the ripper and Henry the 8th.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:Well Fred, seems like most people here don't want to spend the time to try to convert you over from anything and would yet love to see you burn in hell.

What can I say? Yo-
To discuss God with him is like trying to talk about Recipes and Cooking with someone who lacks the Senses of Taste and Smell.

Them being unable to sense what food is beyond seeing with their eyes only it makes any In-depth and meaningful Discussion a waste of time. ;IDunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Post by franktiregod »

I have a question.

Why dos every single atheist try so hard to tell people there isnt a God?

I dont believe there is a Big Foot. I dont spend one second trying to convince anyone there isnt a Big Foot. If they want to believe in Bigfoot, have at it.

But an atheist, man they will spend half a day on something they claim they dont believe in.

Another funny thing is every single self proclaimed atheist I have ever met is a complete self centered asshole. Maybe its just because they cant possibly think there is anything bigger than themselves, I dont know.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

franktiregod wrote:I have a question.

Why dos every single atheist try so hard to tell people there isnt a God?

I dont believe there is a Big Foot. I dont spend one second trying to convince anyone there isnt a Big Foot. If they want to believe in Bigfoot, have at it.

But an atheist, man they will spend half a day on something they claim they dont believe in.

Another funny thing is every single self proclaimed atheist I have ever met is a complete self centered asshole. Maybe its just because they cant possibly think there is anything bigger than themselves, I dont know.

Fred thinks we give a shit what he thinks/does/says.
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Frank and cow not only do you not know about atheists you dont know about me.

I would be horrified if I persuaded you to drop your faith. I would feel very guilty and thats not what I am here for. Its none of my business what you think but it is when I have to put up with stupid religious shit in the streets like wailing call to prayer and shops shut on Sunday because it is the Sabath.

Just as with homosexuality you can do what ever you want behind closed doors just don't bring it out in my face telling me I am the weird one. Or judge me because 'you' think I am moraly void and therefore a bad person.

If you knew about atheists you would understand I don't need faith to be a good citizen, I don't need the wrath of god to not steal or shalt not kill. I am a strong good person hell I don't have any record for anything.

i'lle bet a squeaky clean religious person as yourself has sneaked in a few thefts from woolworths.

Keep your heaven-i'de rather go to hell and have a few beers with Henry 8th and a few scantily clad women.

And that brings me to another point, religion promises you ridiculous awards like heaven or 13 virgins.

Not much of a heaven for the 13 virgins to have you slobbering all over them is it.

If you want to believe in tooth fairies and Easter bunnies then I am sorry for you. Just leave the children alone with your Catholic pedophiles and genital mutilation.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Frank and cow not only do you not know about atheists you dont know about me.

I would be horrified if I persuaded you to drop your faith. I would feel very guilty and thats not what I am here for. Its none of my business what you think but it is when I have to put up with stupid religious shit in the streets like wailing call to prayer and shops shut on Sunday because it is the Sabath.

Just as with homosexuality you can do what ever you want behind closed doors just don't bring it out in my face telling me I am the weird one. Or judge me because 'you' think I am moraly void and therefore a bad person.

If you knew about atheists you would understand I don't need faith to be a good citizen, I don't need the wrath of god to not steal or shalt not kill. I am a strong good person hell I don't have any record for anything.

i'lle bet a squeaky clean religious person as yourself has sneaked in a few thefts from woolworths.

Keep your heaven-i'de rather go to hell and have a few beers with Henry 8th and a few scantily clad women.

And that brings me to another point, religion promises you ridiculous awards like heaven or 13 virgins.

Not much of a heaven for the 13 virgins to have you slobbering all over them is it.

If you want to believe in tooth fairies and Easter bunnies then I am sorry for you. Just leave the children alone with your Catholic pedophiles and genital mutilation.
But an atheist, man they will spend half a day on something they claim they don't believe in. - Franktiregod
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Sorry about the title, it was meant to attract attention, if you are reading this then it worked.

Yes a sensible no shouting name calling discussion on God and his existence ---so that will not include Designer please.

Now is your chance to convert a poor uneducated atheist fallen by the way side, lost wandering in the wilderness.

Your chance to do your bit as a Christian and to help others. It will look good at reception on check in, you will get a sea view and 3 virgins.

A long shot I know from what I have seen here but there must be some American can take on a stupid Brit.

Good morning Fred........

I'm gonna pray for you today not because you are an atheist ... but you are still a human being
brought into this world with an act of love.....( well we hope so anyway LOL )

First....you have not gone astray....you were born with a free will...every human being is born wit that trait
..that gives you the right to decide what, when , where and how you will live your life...You have decided to live a Godless life ...that is your choice
and I'm good with that.

Second.....God id not an arguable point.....either you believe in Him or ......

Might be a better question if you would explain to us why you have no beliefs in God....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Thank you for your prayers but you might want to use them to better use for some one more needy. Yes I am an athiest and yet I seem to get cut a good deal on a lot of things, I cant complain.

If there is a god ( ha ha) he seems to have one eye on me too, but then why should he? He does not seem to have any time for others that need him badly and they believe in him. This is a rotten trick to play on some one. It breaks my heart to see god loving people die from bone cancer or brain tumour, these and thousands of other death reasons are not from bad life style but designed by god himself, What is bone cancer for?

Why does a volcano blow up and kill thousands, why make a tsunami flood land killing thousands, why why.

The only reason that explains it perfectly is that god does not exist :ahha: Now it all fits and I understand.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Mother Earth and the whole universe was created by God.....
In my humble opinion there was never a so called big bang like all modern day scientists vigorously claim to be fact,,,
reason being is everything in this complete universe ( earth included) began with an action.... and an action needs cause and effect to take place
That means space and time were never here to begin with if you are to believe that the big bang really happened

The Universe is all of space and time and their contents, including planets, stars, and all other forms of matter and energy. While the size of the entire Universe is still unknown.
So who or what CAUSED the EFFECTS of the creation of the universe to begin with...an age old question for sure....
Jesus Christ's life and history is recorded as part of the bible...modern day news services use the bible as references on occasion , Why would modern day scientists and historians use the terms BC and AD....???

BC - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC
BC may refer to: Before Christ, see Anno Domini, an epoch used in dating years prior to the estimated birth of Jesus in the Julian and Gregorian calendars.

The terms anno Domini (AD) and before Christ (BC) are used to label or number years in the Julian and Gregorian calendars.

After God created the universe He knew that He wasn't going to stick around and control what eventually happened since then..
The chips fall where they may so to speak.....the seven sins or vices are here to stay...uncontrollable weather events naturally happen
it's all part of His divine plan......
And YOU HAVE a FREE WILL to do as you please....you can be a good soul and cause good effects or you can be a mass killer if you so choose and create havoc and chaos ..
That's what free will means.....you are in control of your own destiny whether it be good or bad.....
You have decided to be an atheist.... good for you....that was your free will kicking in..

As for moi....
Besides being raised with religion being a big part of my life (Cajun Culture) I've decided because of my free will to remain a believer in God
And that's why I believe in the presence of Lord Almighty
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I don't.

If all books on religion were to be brought together and destroyed in 1000 years they would re appear and not one of them would be the same as they are today, it would all have changed.

If all books on science were to be brought together and destroyed in 1000 years they would re appear and all of them would be exactly the same.

God is made up, its stories around the fire to entertain, he may have been a real person A kind of Uri Geller doing spoon tricks and fooling people into believing water into wine tricks --lets face it he would need proof in those days of his wild claims to be the son of god.

It got worse until the entire world fell for it. Just like Mohamed, he spent years trying to get his own village and family to be Islamic and in the end he came half way to Christianity to get some followers.

God works in mysterious ways they say, so mysterious that it does not make sense, the only sense is that he does not exist and then it all makes sense.

Its all politics-- just like Hillary needs to be in power its a drug. One has to see above it and understand who and what we are. Something I would have thought be easy to understand today. Most countries are not god worshipers as in Christian. I do not know one single English man that is religious, all of those who are are American.

Why did god allow Hitler and why did he allow him to murder millions of people. They were jews and worshiped God,---your god.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote: Most countries are not god worshipers as in Christian. I do not know one single English man that is religious, all of those who are are American.
Christians were not counted by denomination in the 2011 census in England and Wales, although they were in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The largest Christian denomination is the Church of England, which is also the state church; the second largest is Roman Catholicism. Free church Protestants account for most of the remaining Christians.

Religion 2001[2] 2011[1]
Number % Number %
Christianity 35,251,244 71.7 31,479,876 59.4
No religion 7,171,332 14.6 13,114,232 24.7
Islam 1,524,887 3.1 2,660,116 5.0
Hinduism 546,982 1.1 806,199 1.5
Sikhism 327,343 0.7 420,196 0.8
Judaism 257,671 0.5 261,282 0.5
Buddhism 139,046 0.3 238,626 0.5
Other religion 143,811 0.3 227,825 0.4
Religion not stated 3,776,515 7.7 3,804,104 7.2
Total population 49,138,831 100.0 53,012,456 100.0

Sorry for the formatting, the board removes white space. The point I am making is that 59% of the population in England are Christians. Unless your saying that 59% of the population in England are Americans, your statement is ignorant of factual context.
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:I don't.

If all books on religion were to be brought together and destroyed in 1000 years they would re appear and not one of them would be the same as they are today, it would all have changed.

If all books on science were to be brought together and destroyed in 1000 years they would re appear and all of them would be exactly the same.

God is made up, its stories around the fire to entertain, he may have been a real person A kind of Uri Geller doing spoon tricks and fooling people into believing water into wine tricks --lets face it he would need proof in those days of his wild claims to be the son of god.

It got worse until the entire world fell for it. Just like Mohamed, he spent years trying to get his own village and family to be Islamic and in the end he came half way to Christianity to get some followers.

God works in mysterious ways they say, so mysterious that it does not make sense, the only sense is that he does not exist and then it all makes sense.

Its all politics-- just like Hillary needs to be in power its a drug. One has to see above it and understand who and what we are. Something I would have thought be easy to understand today. Most countries are not god worshipers as in Christian. I do not know one single English man that is religious, all of those who are are American.

Why did god allow Hitler and why did he allow him to murder millions of people. They were jews and worshiped God,---your god.

Everything you have said or mentioned in the above deliverance of your views is just your own personal opinion......everyone has one.....
and quite frankly you'd have problems finding just two people with exactly the same views ...not gonna happen......that's because everyone is different but some of their beliefs are the same.....same goes for religion

As far as your last statement.....God doesn't "allow" anything to happen.......you've got to enter the "Free Will Aspect" into what's happened and what's going to happen......Hitler had a free will, although he was crazed a whole lot, but never the less his free will was the same as you and as mine............ Hitler decided his own fate.... plain and simple.....

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

MadCow wrote:
Sorry for the formatting, the board removes white space. The point I am making is that 59% of the population in England are Christians. Unless your saying that 59% of the population in England are Americans, your statement is ignorant of factual context.
I hate having to repeat myself when it was a simple comment. But Ok maybe I didnt speak English and yet I was so trying to keep this on a level and sensible approach and has been.

I SAID------ that I did not know a single English man that was religious. AND I said that those people ' I do know are Americans.

Johnny Hitler did have free will and yes I have heard this many times before that it was MAN that did it.

That does not in my mind work-- You are saying that God could not stop Hitler or did not care?

If your child goes near the fire --do you stop it or say its there own fault.

Im sick of hearing how much god loves us but lets us dies in the most horrid ways

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:
MadCow wrote:
I hate having to repeat myself when it was a simple comment. But Ok maybe I didnt speak English and yet I was so trying to keep this on a level and sensible approach and has been.

I SAID------ that I did not know a single English man that was religious. AND I said that those people ' I do know are Americans.

Ok, understood, but that doesn't mean only Americans are Christians , which is what you implied.
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:
MadCow wrote:

Johnny Hitler did have free will and yes I have heard this many times before that it was MAN that did it.

That does not in my mind work-- You are saying that God could not stop Hitler or did not care?

If your child goes near the fire --do you stop it or say its there own fault.

Im sick of hearing how much god loves us but lets us dies in the most horrid ways

Come on Fred ...give it a break...

And what happens to your child when they touch a hot surface and you're not there to correct them?????

God decided to let the chips fall where they lay.......and left us all with the same traits....some good and the rest bad...

You're having a bit of difficulty understanding "Free Will"...but that is understandable with atheists...

Maybe this will help:

free will
ˌfrē ˈwil
noun
the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
synonyms: self-determination, freedom of choice, autonomy, liberty, independence
adjective
(especially of a donation) given readily; voluntary.
"free-will offerings"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Suzuki Johnny"
And what happens to your child when they touch a hot surface and you're not there to correct them?????

God decided to let the chips fall where they lay.......and left us all with the same traits....some good and the rest bad...[/quote]

Who said this. When did god say this. No one has ever heard god speak. So its the jews fault-- they should not have been near Hitler.

Let there be light god said,---no one was there, who was there to hear him say this, this was just making the sun. A ball of gasses . You want to believe that?

Im sorry johhny but this isnt going very well -you are not giving me anything but faith. What proof do you have that god exists or did exist or did anything at all --any THING AT ALL.

I can show you a million things that he did not do.