Final day of judgement

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Sarge1400
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1993 VS1400

Re: Final day of judgement

Post by Sarge1400 »

Designer wrote:'Knowledge' is a relative term. [space] Relative to what that one person considers it to be.

Having a limited recognized acceptance of what it constitutes limits that person to accept only that which they considers it to be.
Knowledge deals with facts, not feelings.
And carefully worded BS is still BS.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Well it's a well known fact that Al Gore predicted that the arctic ice cap would be melted by now.....
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

KAJUN wrote:Well it's a well known fact that Al Gore predicted that the arctic ice cap would be melted by now.....
And you have of course some link--some words to read with credible source of this.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

On 13 December 2008, Gore appears to have made a similarly flawed statement while speaking at the opening of a German natural history museum. Though transcripts and clear audio are hard to find, one video of the event documents Gore saying that “The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in 5 years.

In the years 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore made statements about the possibility of a complete lack of summer sea ice in the Arctic by as early as 2013. While Gore attributed these predictions to scientists, they stemmed from a selective reading of aggressive estimates regarding future melting. The comments became a popular talking point for human-caused climate change deniers in 2014 and onward when the predictions, which in some cases were overstated, did not pan out.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.