To all god lovers

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

To all god lovers

Post by Fred »

I wonder if there is a heavenly message in the huge un precidented storm heading into South USA. Should we dismiss this as a 'God does not know he is busy on Mars' thing.

Should you not think that god knows about it and if so what is his message.

Could it be clean up your dirty policies on global warming or I will send more like this.

I mean this one is packing some air speed, watching the locals nailing up some boards on telly this morning!!!

3 inch rounds is not going to stop 300 mph winds. Thats faster than 747 take off speed

What is Gods message. Take more care of my planet or else.

Many people are about to die today.

Steveinsandiego
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: bikeless for now

Re: To all god lovers

Post by Steveinsandiego »

hiya, fred,

i'm a christian - i believe in the saving grace provided by Christ's crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension.

however, i cannot answer your question. God's ways are FAR above mine. if i knew all the answers, i would be like God, and therefore wouldn't need to trust and obey Him.

your posit is not unusual, though.
don't die wondering

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I think it is proof that there isnt a God . the holocaust. the pol pot cleansing of Cambodia ( no one talks much about that one) the Rohingy in Burma right now. What the fuck is he doing ---if he is there.

He sat through world wars and did'nt lift a finger what more proof is there that he does not exist.

Why did he build this world with a life destroying volcanoes and Tsunami's---that is his stuff, nothing to do with us. The great fire of London, the Plague , twin towers. etc etc etc.

Did god punch the air when the bomb dripped on Hiroshima vaporising 20,000 people that had no idea where Pearl harbour was.

Im quite happy in Knowing I die and go nowhere. Religion is to help people fight in wars and die.

Give me one instance where god stepped in --anywhere--anytime. He is not there.

And it saddens me that there are people that can believe this greatest story ever told still today. Take it as 100% true, incapable of thinking that a 2000 year old book might contain some elaboration and exaggeration along the way of a story that was made up then.

I will accept there was a man called Jesus his mother Mary was a prostitute and Jesus had 2 brothers and a sister. He was a conman and could pull the wool over gullable peoples eyes ----Hmmm still is!!

VictourGlP1400
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by VictourGlP1400 »

My Dad was a Baptist Preacher and I was forced to attend services Sun, Wed. and some Saturdays as a Kid. Every Man, woman, and Child that died didn't have to If only god waved his hand. I was so tired Of hearing "It was GODS Will " whatever happened. Still am!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Millions about to die in Yemen right now --today,-- Now I know we dont all like Yemen that much but they are gods children and he cant be bothered to fucking help them. If EVER you needed proof there was NO ucking god then surely to every man with just an ounce of brain this should be it.

I cant belive that in this day and age people still think they will go to heaven There are grown men on this forum with such miniscule brains they cant work it out , they cant understand Dawin.

And yes it pisses me off that I have to duck and bow to religious cunts or ceremonies to fuck all, Creeping about in fear of offending someones religion, holding back stem cell research and OH-- fucking abortion.

Like they say,-- I hope we do find intelligent life because there is fuck all down here on Earth.

Welcome to the forum.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Hey Fred, how many times do you have to be told that bad things happening on Earth are not the will of God. He does not punish people for doing bad things. If he did you can bet you would be singing a different story.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Hey Fred, how many times do you have to be told that bad things happening on Earth are not the will of God. He does not punish people for doing bad things. If he did you can bet you would be singing a different story.
Ok fair enough maybe bad things did not happen because god did it but it happened because he allowed it.

Is he not a shepherd, so he allows his flock to get hurt--not lift one finger in the history of god things.

Incidentally the world has been around for billions of years, god has been here about 000.1 of a second in comparison to the world.

All that time and he turns up now, just when we were getting onto our feet and being civilized by the Romans,-- up comes god.

And of all places the most dried up arid part of the world possible with famine and starvation and diseases running rife,--

god chooses this place to put himself up. 2000 years ago London was a thriving town exporting dogs and leather accross the channel. A better place to start a religion --yes.

Can you not try to apply some sense to all this crap.

You religious guys put more effort into buying a second hand car than you do about questioning religion. You flat out want to believe, you dare not question it because you know that just one ounce of logic and the whole thing collapses. But people did not have logic when this none sense was made up by story tellers amusing people at night round the Fire ( Old time TV)

All the problems in the world is religion driven and that means you are part of it.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a performance...You Rock Fred!!!!!!!!!!

Believe what you will...that is your prerogative(s)......

But answer one question for me.....

What energy source created the Big Bang?
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Do you know quantum physics? So whats the point.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Fred wrote:Do you know quantum physics? So whats the point.

Good answer...dodging the question...just like all the rest of the scientific community...
It would have take an huge amount of energy to create the big bang... what series of events could have transpired to cause such an event?

All forms of energy has to have a power source....right?

So if nothing (sic) existed before the big bang what, pray tell caused it to explode?
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Gravity. Gravity is the power of the universe.

About 10 years ago I saw with my own eyes a super nova, normally never seen by human eye.

Gravity can be beyond our imagination causing black holes with incredible gravitational force.

No info in the bible then.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

gravity did not cause the big bang......good try though
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:gravity did not cause the big bang......good try though
And you know what did but you're not telling. Yeah sure.

believers don't know what to believe. :bonk:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

God created the universe.....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:God created the universe.....
Did he create all the other trillion planets sorry millions of trillions, you know the ones you have no idea about.

Go one then ille bite--When did god create the Earth?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Here you go all the answers you ever needed to know about Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_RSSDnH0oc

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred you are "literally" the parable of scattering seeds on concrete. :lol:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

So let me get this straight 4.56 billion years ago the Earth was formed, we know this by radiometric dating method. Similarly we know the universe is a bit older than that. Meteorites have been found relating to similar dates,--all pretty straight forward,--so no surprises there then.

So 4,500 million --999,998 years after that along comes a guy called jesus that says all this is his dads and if we don't do what he says we will all be burned to death in eternity :blink:

There has been many attempts of world domination but this guy was probably the first to give it a shot. Born to a nothing mum and dad and so hey what the fuck. Born African and probably Nigerian . To be honest it was all taken a bit tounge in cheek at first and he went around doing Uri geller stuff still maintaining that all this was his dads.

But then it started to stick because ---well people were really dumb back then,. So Pontious pilot saw this and had to stop him.

Infact he was doing realy good at one time, telling lies and the storys just became worse and more exaggerated till ----well you know what happened --it had to.

4 guys saw what was going on and wanted in with this scam, after all it looked to be going real well. So they said hey Jesus we like this scam and we want in on it. This is Mathew and this is mark and Luke and I am John.

Ha ha even after old Jesus kicked the bucket by the Romans Mathew Mark Luke and John still made a good living from it

Imagine if some one turned up at your house that had been left to you by your father and his father and his so on and so and so on and said all this land and the back yard and the pool and the fish pond was all built by my dad and you have to do what I say. Would you say OK.

I was going to go on but I cant its just too fucking stupid.The greatest story ever told yeah you got that right.

Its not so much the story --lots of mad men have tried to dominate but to still believe in this shit is---- well that the best bit.

Mohamed did the same thing!! took him ages to get it going and off the ground but he gave special offers like 13 virgins and a free Tupperware dish. But he never said he was the son of god and that god made the Earth.

Probably what swung it for him actually ---stating you were the son of a god was a bit over the top. Oh you have to laugh :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] So TOTALLY mistaken statements and conclusions drawn from his cherry-picking of facts and his myopia. :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote::funnylast: [space] So TOTALLY mistaken statements and conclusions drawn from his cherry-picking of facts and his myopia. :roll:
Yep there is fact in there alright, lots of it. Thanks