Okay, I gotsa question?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Okay, I gotsa question?

Post by YoDude »

Has anyone, EVER been invited over to a muslim neighbors house for a BBQ, beer, horseshoe throwin' contest? How about a gathering of friends for a night of poker, booze and the women folk are happy to bring the drinks and even play cards too? Well hmm, has anyone EVER been helped out by a muslim, for anything? Or learned anything from them BESIDES their own religion? Isn't a birka the thing their women wear, is nothing more than just a mask and garb so we can't really tell how much crap you're stealing from our stores and not being able to be identified? How many of these people are being approved to legally purchase firearms? And if not legally, how many get them from the black market? Can't we demand that if they want to come into our country, we can "chip" them so we can see where they are and track their movements....in the long run I suppose that wouldn't help. They'd figure out a way to have the chips removed and then they'd be free from tracking anyway...Hmm How about if we just don't let them come here to start off with? I think they are kinda useless, to me anyway!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Okay, I gotsa question?

Post by RoadKing »

Here's the story... Them people take one look at me and find another neighborhood. End of story.
Sombiches don't like BBQ pork ribs anyway so screw em.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :funnylast: :funnylast: :funnylast: :funnylast:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

RoadKing wrote:Here's the story... Them people take one look at me and find another neighborhood. End of story.
RK, Ya know?....I can see that working for now while you're at the store or or just walking around with a feline friend or whatever. But, if they get organized and armed, WHICH THEY WILL DO, at some point, then you may have a slight problem brewing closer to home than you think. I know you boys are all very comfy at home, so I'll just leave it at that. I'm just saying, don't underestimate these bitches. You probably now that better than I however.

Yo-

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

WHEN THEIR MAIN TENANT IS TO KILL ANY NON FOLLOWERS , PERIOD , WHEN THE KORAN APPROVES LYING TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL, WHEN THE INFIDEL IS DIRT, HOW CAN ANY PERSON EVER TRY TO TRUST THEM ?

A LEOPARD WILL NOT, NOR TRY TO CHANGE WHAT A LEOPARD DOES
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude wrote:
RoadKing wrote:Here's the story... Them people take one look at me and find another neighborhood. End of story.
RK, Ya know?....I can see that working for now while you're at the store or or just walking around with a feline friend or whatever. But, if they get organized and armed, WHICH THEY WILL DO, at some point, then you may have a slight problem brewing closer to home than you think. I know you boys are all very comfy at home, so I'll just leave it at that. I'm just saying, don't underestimate these bitches. You probably now that better than I however.

Yo-
"Organized and armed". Country folks are such. And how bout that bad ass half of Chicago? Think the muslims gonna move in there? Damn, Yo! :lolfall: And don't concern yourself about me. Folks around here ain't just comfy at home, they're comfy out in the sticks as well. Swear to god you just need to live in a vast small town region to understand. Go over on the east slopes of The Sierras ferinstance. No slight problems. Serious biz. Seems to me the people who are comfy at home are the paranoid urban folks behind locked doors.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

That's why they never intermingle in neighborhoods......they keep to themselves and form their own circle of friends ( other mooslims)...
Then whatever they do is regarded as normal..like beating their wives for disobedience or marrying the next door neighbor's 8 year old daughter..
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Sell you gas and rent you a room..Sheep or goat may be whats for lunch or entertainment?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:...."Organized and armed". Country folks are such. And how bout that bad ass half of Chicago? Think the muslims gonna move in there? Damn, Yo! :lolfall: And don't concern yourself about me. Folks around here ain't just comfy at home, they're comfy out in the sticks as well. Swear to god you just need to live in a vast small town region to understand. Go over on the east slopes of The Sierras ferinstance. No slight problems. Serious biz. Seems to me the people who are comfy at home are the paranoid urban folks behind locked doors.
That will change IF we ALL don't Make A Stand.

the First Step would be to quit lying to ourselves and Read their Koran and SEE what it says,...and Learn from all the other situations happening around the world today. Thus better educated, then officially recognize and identify them as the Invasionary Group that they are. Then, thus it being made clear who they are and their intents, ....GET THEM All OUT!!!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Quit kidding yourself people, the Muslims are here to stay until the good people of America decides enough is enough. I only hope it is before the Muslims decide to start wearing the special vest they wear in crowds and decide it is time for their 27 virgins. The U.S. as we knew/know it is long gone and I seriously doubt if even Lord Trump can bring it back. The truly bad times are just starting in this country thanks to that half white idiot Obama and the bleeding heart liberals that have nothing better to do than tear down the country they say they love. Oh and a congress that has decided it can do as it pleases and to hell with the people that elected them. :hellfire:

I say round all those that said they would leave if Trump won and ship them to Mexico with all the illegal immigrants. The cost to the taxpayer would be less than what it cost now to support the lazy ass people.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well he's not my neighbor but I have an Egyptian friend and he lets me stay at his house when I go over, we've roasted a goat and drank along with some other friends at his place. And yep he's Islamic.

This pisses me off cause I was hoping I could go along with the post this time. Maybe the next one

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:Well he's not my neighbor but I have an Egyptian friend and he lets me stay at his house when I go over, we've roasted a goat and drank along with some other friends at his place. And yep he's Islamic.

This pisses me off cause I was hoping I could go along with the post this time. Maybe the next one
Watch how the so called..."peaceful muslims"...we see in America today change their tune when the fundamentalist Imam's ask them,...."do you adhere to and follow the Quran and Sharia law,... or do you follow the laws and customs of America...the Great Satan"?

See which side your friend chooses when that gets put to him. ;)

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

RoadKing wrote:
YoDude wrote:

Yo-
"Organized and armed". Country folks are such. And how bout that bad ass half of Chicago? Think the muslims gonna move in there? Damn, Yo! :lolfall: And don't concern yourself about me. Folks around here ain't just comfy at home, they're comfy out in the sticks as well. Swear to god you just need to live in a vast small town region to understand. Go over on the east slopes of The Sierras ferinstance. No slight problems. Serious biz. Seems to me the people who are comfy at home are the paranoid urban folks behind locked doors.
Which is exactly what I meant when I said, comfy at home.

Yo-

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

For those that think muslims are "peaceful".

Do we really want this in the USA?

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/youll-be ... haria-law/

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

By contrast, the broader survey found that a 63% majority of those sampled said that “the freedom to engage in expression that offends Muslims or anybody else is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and cannot be restricted.”

This is one scary bunch.

There MAY be really moderate muslims that are tolerant of other ideas/religions/laws, if so, they are not following the koran.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:Well he's not my neighbor but I have an Egyptian friend and he lets me stay at his house when I go over, we've roasted a goat and drank along with some other friends at his place. And yep he's Islamic.

Watch how the so called..."peaceful muslims"...we see in America today change their tune when the fundamentalist Imam's ask them,...."do you adhere to and follow the Quran and Sharia law,... or do you follow the laws and customs of America...the Great Satan"?

....and the way things are going now, there WILL be a day when that happens. Bank it.

Yo-

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

ANYONE NOTICE MUSLIM REFUGEES BEING TAKEN IN BY MUSLIM COMMUNITIES, NO

NOTICE MUSLIM REFUGEES SEEDED IN ALL WHITE, AREAS IN NEED OF THEM ?

NOTICE THE RICH MUSLIM NATIONS ACCEPTING THEIR PEOPLE IN DISTRESS, NOPE!

PEOPLE ARE TOO BUSY WITH THE SUPERBOWL AND MOVIE AWARDS TO WASTE TIME WITH POLITICS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

BEWARE OF WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.........
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I think that I posted this before but it bears repeating. Islam is incompatible with western ideology and it CANNOT assimilate into western countries. It is NOT a religion it is a culture. When the people in western countries get this in their heads, much of the discussion seen here will disappear.
The stats revealed in a study should come as no surprise since Muslims have TWO paths for justice: Sharia & quasi. Sharia law deals with God's path & quasi with legal criminal matters. So no surprise that a high percentage of Muslims wish to practice Sharia.
Muslims don't assimilate, they create a parallel society.
Just my experience

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:I think that I posted this before but it bears repeating. Islam is incompatible with western ideology and it CANNOT assimilate into western countries. It is NOT a religion it is a culture. When the people in western countries get this in their heads, much of the discussion seen here will disappear.
The stats revealed in a study should come as no surprise since Muslims have TWO paths for justice: Sharia & quasi. Sharia law deals with God's path & quasi with legal criminal matters. So no surprise that a high percentage of Muslims wish to practice Sharia.
Muslims don't assimilate, they create a parallel society. [space] Just my experience
I recall you saying this before. Your stance thus stated......what is your response to this:
Designer wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, there are two major divisions within Islam, Shia and Sunni. I never could get my head around the fact that we ally ourselves with sunni's and seem to distance ourselves from Shia. We have repeatedly been attacked by Sunni's, so who's the real enemy?
I am not worried like some about my friends religious practices. Yep he's got some belief's that differ greatly from mine, but that's never kept us from being friend's. It is also why he returned to Egypt and why I live here.
Let me ask you this question: if you are Christian, do you adhere to the 10 commandments? That's Sharia, aka the path of God. And do you support the Constitution? That's quasi.
So how's your stance different? It is only the LEVEL of societal conviction that differs. I like our freedom to choose for ourselves the level of conviction to our individual beliefs. Other societies have more conviction, sometimes imposed.
I think that addresses your question