Okay, I gotsa question?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: Frankintruder

Re: Okay, I gotsa question?

Post by Frankintruder »

Tbeck wrote:Frank, that's one of my most distained remarks: separation of church and state.
There's no such thing and as soon as folk's get that in their heads, MANY of our devicive issues will disappear.

The Constitution says: congress shall make no law respecting establishment OF religion or prevent the free exercise thereof.
That seems pretty separate to me.

About Islam.

Until the heads of the religion come together and go through their religion chucking out the incite-violence parts (much like Christianity was reshaped at the council of Nicea in the 3rd century), this religion is going to be nothing but a reason for conflict for a good long time. Killing those that engage in Islamic violence only results in more of them desiring to do so.

Islam has to fix Islam. Nobody else can.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Frank, that's not going to happen. Islam has divided down two major paths, Sunni and Shi'a because they can't arrive at a common understanding.
The UK's leadership has LONG know that you don't start crap in that region of the world.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:Frank, that's not going to happen. Islam has divided down two major paths, Sunni and Shi'a because they can't arrive at a common understanding.
The UK's leadership has LONG know that you don't start crap in that region of the world.
Maybe they should have learned that you don't bring the wolves into your house either.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262478/ ... seph-klein

"As the saying goes, “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” A former head of Great Britain’s Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), Trevor Phillips, came to that realization after doing a 180 degree turn on the issue of Muslim immigrant integration.

As a member of the Commission on British Muslims and Islamophobia, he endorsed a report in 1997 that helped popularize the term “Islamophobia.” The report blamed widespread “anti-Muslim prejudice” among Great Britain’s majority population for Muslim immigrants’ “exclusion.” It placed the responsibility for resolving issues holding back “social inclusion” of Muslim immigrants on the British government. As the summary of the report states:

“The need for legal changes is clearly identified in the report. This, it is argued, will consolidate the changes in public opinion and popular understanding which are required and which are outlined throughout the pages of this report.”

Nearly two decades later, Mr. Phillips admitted that he “got almost everything wrong” on Muslim immigration.

“Liberal opinion in Britain has, for more than two decades, maintained that most Muslims are just like everyone else, but with more modest dress sense and more luxuriant facial hair; any differences would fade with time and contact,” Trevor Philips, who commissioned the poll for use in a TV documentary, wrote in a column entitled “An Inconvenient Truth.” His revealing column appeared in the Sunday Times on April 10th. “But thanks to the most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion yet conducted, we now know that just isn’t how it is,” he added.

The poll results dramatically evidence that a significant minority of Muslims living in Great Britain have core beliefs that are in direct opposition to the fundamental precepts of Western secular beliefs, including a pluralistic democracy and fundamental human rights such as freedom of expression, freedom of religion and equality of all people. "
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Send them all back to their place of origin.....if they don't want to leave ...send them to meet allah
mark my words.....if we as citizens of the U S of A do not take a stand now we will be ............ in centuries to come..completely mooslim

That's reality

Sad...really sad
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Okay I gots another question! If we were to go back to the Old Testament, what would those teachings bring us to conclude? Christianity vs. Islam, plain and simple.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

European countries are finding out the hard way when they allow mooslims in their country unregulated.......
The sad truth is that islam is a culture of deceit and lies...........
they leave their own lands fearing persecution and they travel to other lands and want that same culture that hey ran away from to be the law of the land............DUH
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"