The difference between Heaven and Hell

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

The difference between Heaven and Hell

Post by YoDude »

I have nothing against religion. Let us be square with that.

Religion teaches us there's a Heaven and Hell, or at least, the followers of Christ believe so.
Religion teaches the muslims (<---fuck these guys anyway) there's something different, a bunch of virgins and whatever else, who cares? Obviously THEY do!

We think and tend to believe these things because they are taught to us from the beginning of our lives.
At the END of our lives however, is when all the speculation comes into focus. Do we have an, afterlife?

If there is such a thing, it won't exist in any way we know it right now! We are not going to be subject to little devils, poking and prodding us with tridents! It ain't gonna happen like that. It's just not going to be the way we've all been taught! These are the expectations of man! OF MAN! THIS HAS NOT BEEN TAUGHT BY EXAMPLE! It's been taught by man, to man!

In other words...God has never shown himself to anyone and said, "Let me show you what happens"! There are those that would say such things, yet they are false prophets! It IS the lies of man to himself!

The existence of any sort of life after death, as we know in our HUMAN form, is so ridiculous to even consider that it in itself, it is just TOO unimaginable to even conceive!

When you die, at that moment, the only thing left of you is thought.....

Once your body has ceased.... Your thought, is gone because your brain no longer functions.

So, if anything like hooking up with girls and lalala whatever is your thinking of what's going to happen next, is a wonderful thought, reach down and try to grab your dick!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: The difference between Heaven and Hell

Post by Designer »

Yes.....There is no life after death in......"human form".

It seems to me that folks who find God and Religion tough to follow is that they are too caught up in evaluating them with the yardstick of what is in this realm of existence.

Relying on just their 5 senses is a myopia that can only result in mistaken conclusion(s). ;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:I have nothing against religion. Let us be square with that.

Religion teaches us there's a Heaven and Hell, or at least, the followers of Christ believe so.
Religion teaches the muslims (<---fuck these guys anyway) there's something different, a bunch of virgins and whatever else, who cares? Obviously THEY do!

We think and tend to believe these things because they are taught to us from the beginning of our lives.
At the END of our lives however, is when all the speculation comes into focus. Do we have an, afterlife?

If there is such a thing, it won't exist in any way we know it right now! We are not going to be subject to little devils, poking and prodding us with tridents! It ain't gonna happen like that. It's just not going to be the way we've all been taught! These are the expectations of man! OF MAN! THIS HAS NOT BEEN TAUGHT BY EXAMPLE! It's been taught by man, to man!

In other words...God has never shown himself to anyone and said, "Let me show you what happens"! There are those that would say such things, yet they are false prophets! It IS the lies of man to himself!

The existence of any sort of life after death, as we know in our HUMAN form, is so ridiculous to even consider that it in itself, it is just TOO imaginable to even conceive!

When you die, at that moment, the only thing left of you is thought.....

Once your body has ceased.... Your thought, is gone because your brain no longer functions.

So, if anything like hooking up with girls and lalala whatever is your thinking of what's going to happen next, is a wonderful thought, reach down and try to grab your dick!

Yo-
Bravo--- please write some more of you thoughts.

I could not agree more and there is medical evidence of so called bright lights at the moment of death etc as the body dies and blood pressure drops then tunnel vision and bright lights will be experienced. Patient who unfortunately got this close to death before being revived report of this common experience. These people then say they have seen heaven,-- no they did not they experienced the human body struggling for life.

I heard of a surgeon so pissed off with patients having out of body experiences insisting that they rose from the body and looked down onto them elves on the operating table that he asked them what was on top of the cabinet in the surgery, they did not answer. He showed them a huge number 7 written on the top of the cabinet to prove to them that they did not see but hallucinated.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:I have nothing against religion. Let us be square with that.

If there is such a thing, it won't exist in any way we know it right now!

Yo-
Exactly correct! [emoji106]

And that this is true...... does that prove/demonstrate/show that there isn't something beyond living here on earth in a body that was never intended to exist forever?

Nope.

Since it doesn't prove/show/ demonstrate it does NOT exist.....then surely it could ONLY be......" in any way we know it right now"?

And,...like I said above,...since we have only our current 5 senses that we have here in this existence.....there is NO WAY we can know/feel/touch/see/smell what this...."existence"...is.

Thus, Direct Logical Reasoning shows that all who use such a "yardstick" (our 5 senses) to detect/measure/verify such an existence are using the wrong "instruments" to find/detect/ verify such an existence.[space] NO WONDER there are so any mistaken assumptions by so many individuals.

Like little Freddy-piggy for instance! ;)

Good stuff here. [emoji2]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I agree that all man has to work with is his senses, but there is a sense that is not used very often and is not allowed to make decisions and that is common sense.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:I agree that all man has to work with is his senses, but there is a sense that is not used very often and is not allowed to make decisions and that is common sense.
There really is no such thing as a body of knowledge that is "common sense".

There are many things that SHOULD BE Common Sense though.

But,...sadly....most all which should be,....is not so common. ;IDunno:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:I agree that all man has to work with is his senses, but there is a sense that is not used very often and is not allowed to make decisions and that is common sense.
There really is no such thing as a body of knowledge that is "common sense".

There are many things that SHOULD BE Common Sense though.

But,...sadly....most all which should be,....is not so common. ;IDunno:
is that your reason for believing in heaven that you don't have common sense.

Strange that it is that same reason that I don't believe --by using my common and all my others senses I have come to the conclusion that Heaven is stupid notion to believe in.

God is fear planted in the head of soldiers about to die. Thats all it is.

God is power to those who preach it over those who beleive it.

Just had 2 women Jehovah witnesses come to my gate. I did not even get out of my deck chair to talk to them. Squinted through one eye and thanked them for their visit.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

In YET ANOTHER display of Total Ignorance, we see freddy-the-piggy post this...missing my point all together:
Freddy-the-dumb-fuck wrote: is that your reason for believing in heaven that you don't have common sense.

Strange that it is that same reason that I don't believe --by using my common and all my others senses I have come to the conclusion that Heaven is stupid notion to believe in.

Then,.. building on this Infantile Display,... he goes off on one of his rants again :roll: ....puking more of his "conclusions" :uhh: based on the foundation his Stunted Ability To Think and Assumption-based Stupidity he has already laid down:
Freddy-the-dumb-fuck wrote: God is fear planted in the head of soldiers about to die. Thats all it is.

God is power to those who preach it over those who beleive it.

Just had 2 women Jehovah witnesses come to my gate. I did not even get out of my deck chair to talk to them. Squinted through one eye and thanked them for their visit.

Isn't he quite a show? :lmao: [space] Does this over and over again and again.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer I will have a sensible conversation with you if you stop all the crap. You are spoiling yo dudes intelligent thoughts about religion, now grow up.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Designer I will have a sensible conversation with you if you stop all the crap. You are spoiling yo dudes intelligent thoughts about religion, now grow up.
Translation;
Freddy-the-piggy wrote:I don't have anything to say that sensibly addresses the content of what you are talking about, so,... to try to appear intelligent,...I will cast baseless disparaging verbiage about you and then misrepresent what Yodude says so it fits my hated of religion

[emoji41]

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

My original post, was posted in anger with a little help from a friend of mine, his name is Jose.
At the time I was sickened at all this 76 virgin bull shit that those damn muslims believe in and from my quite logical thinking, I came to the simple conclusion. These dumb fucks think they're (the virgins) gonna be there waiting for them with open arms because of the teaching of one dumb ass child rapist and tyrannical prophet. A man that wrote or had written a book of belief, in a way of life, that they're people are currently trying to take over the world and infiltrate our country. And Fred, at some point they will want to visit your part of the neighborhood as well, bank it. Oh and Piggy, they are probably looking for you to let them in your home for a sleep over with your wife after they cut off your head. Bank that too.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:My original post, was posted in anger with a little help from a friend of mine, his name is Jose.
At the time I was sickened at all this 76 virgin bull shit that those damn muslims believe in and from my quite logical thinking, I came to the simple conclusion. These dumb fucks think they're (the virgins) gonna be there waiting for them with open arms because of the teaching of one dumb ass child rapist and tyrannical prophet. A man that wrote or had written a book of belief, in a way of life, that they're people are currently trying to take over the world and infiltrate our country. And Fred, at some point they will want to visit your part of the neighborhood as well, bank it. Oh and Piggy, they are probably looking for you to let them in your home for a sleep over with your wife after they cut off your head. Bank that too.

Yo-

You captured my thoughts quite adroitly there. :clap:

Yes, there are "quiet muslims" (often referred as good muslims). [space] But their tune quickly changes when the Fundamentalist imams come in and ask them if they follow what their "prophet" has written or not.

They are immigrating to TAKE OVER,...not assimilate into,...the Culture and Laws of the New Countries they move into.[space] This is PROVEN and is Irrefutable FACT!! [space] Islam IS NOT compatible with ANYTHING but islam.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

The main difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Muslims are wrong. :hahafinger: As an 'merican, I get the luxury of choosing what I want to believe. Christ was a great teacher, and to follow someone who truly understands his words and takes them to heart will lead you to living a better life. It won't change who you are, it will make you a best version of yourself. And, as was stated, Mohamed was a tyrant. You do what he commands, or you die. Painfully. Degraded for all the world to see as an example of what happens if you don't bow down. I choose a different Messiah. :soapbox:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
YoDude wrote:My original post, was posted in anger with a little help from a friend of mine, his name is Jose.

Yo-

You captured my thoughts quite adroitly there. :clap:

Yes, there are "quiet muslims" (often referred as good muslims). [space] But their tune quickly changes when the Fundamentalist imams come in and ask them if they follow what their "prophet" has written or not.

They are immigrating to TAKE OVER,...not assimilate into,...the Culture and Laws of the New Countries they move into.[space] This is PROVEN and is Irrefutable FACT!! [space] Islam IS NOT compatible with ANYTHING but islam.
You know Fuck all about Muslims shut the fuck up. I am in a Muslim country right now as I speak. When were you ever in one.

I was drinking with a lovely muslim couple last night in the bar,we were seeing who could throw the empty beer can into the bucket furthest away. It was me who started it but his wife was best. She was a smart phone operative --could fix any prob with your smart phone in seconds,---for a beer.

So just shut the fuck up until you know something.

I hate the radicals more that any man and so do they, read above line again and buy 2 tar brushes before you speak shit again.

The night was spoiled by an American who invited himself onto our table and was arrogant as hell, an awfull person who just could not shut up. He made money singing in the bars down town. An ugly ugly person.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote: You know Fuck all about Muslims shut the fuck up. I am in a Muslim country right now as I speak. When were you ever in one.

I was drinking with a lovely muslim couple last night in the bar,we were seeing who could throw the empty beer can into the bucket furthest away. It was me who started it but his wife was best. She was a smart phone operative --could fix any prob with your smart phone in seconds,---for a beer.

So just shut the fuck up until you know something.

I hate the radicals more that any man and so do they, read above line again and buy 2 tar brushes before you speak shit again.

The night was spoiled by an American who invited himself onto our table and was arrogant as hell, an awfull person who just could not shut up. He made money singing in the bars down town. An ugly ugly person.
I had a Muslim roommate at university. Someone I chose as one. We'd worked night security together at the dorm. I still keep in touch 20 years later. I was in his wedding and he's my firstborn's Godfather. He has a terrific sense of humor. We were joking about women one night and he offered to sell me his sister. We haggled back and forth between 2 goats and a cow, or 2 cows for her. Then had a good laugh. He did let me talk to her on the phone once, but I had no clue what to say to her.

I do like some of their principles. There's a beauty to the Nomadic way I can appreciate as a motorcyclist. And a willingness to gift literally anything they have to a friend who simply admired it.

He did tell me I shouldn't eat pork, because he doesn't, I just laughed and said ' no, I draw the line at bacon' and that was the end of it.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:[
I had a Muslim roommate at university. Someone I chose as one. We'd worked night security together at the dorm. I still keep in touch 20 years later. I was in his wedding and he's my firstborn's Godfather. He has a terrific sense of humor. We were joking about women one night and he offered to sell me his sister. We haggled back and forth between 2 goats and a cow, or 2 cows for her. Then had a good laugh. He did let me talk to her on the phone once, but I had no clue what to say to her.

I do like some of their principles. There's a beauty to the Nomadic way I can appreciate as a motorcyclist. And a willingness to gift literally anything they have to a friend who simply admired it.

He did tell me I shouldn't eat pork, because he doesn't, I just laughed and said ' no, I draw the line at bacon' and that was the end of it.
Yes quite right. I will make my own opinion of any man I will not be swayed by colour or religion --I call it as I see it.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: You know Fuck all about Muslims shut the fuck up. I am in a Muslim country right now as I speak. When were you ever in one.

So just shut the fuck up until you know something. I hate the radicals more that any man and so do they, read above line again and buy 2 tar brushes before you speak shit again. The night was spoiled by an American who invited himself onto our table and was arrogant as hell, an awfull person who just could not shut up. He made money singing in the bars down town. An ugly ugly person.
Ohhh Boy!.....looky at all those "f*ck" words! :blink: [space] Our little freddy is all pissed-up today! :lmao:

Everyone notice when this little freddy-boy tells one of his..."True Stories"...they always have some sort of attack on America or has a "bad American" in it?

This is just one more example of your bullshitting made-up stories. :roll: Go have another drink and shut up!! :fu:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I'lle get you the cunts name and show you his web site. Oh yee of faith twat.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Each and every one of us has a different slant on the dying process......which each and every one of us will eventually experience that phenomenon.. and yes that's what I call dying..it's exactly that ...Unfortunately for us living souls No one has ever been there and come back to inform us living souls what to expect in the after life........Except Christ himself.....which is another personal belief....
One's faith here on earth while living and breathing life is the driving force which we of faith depend on for when that phenomenon happens....
I'd much rather be prepared for that reckoning than be caught short handed with no explanation :eek:
One day that mystery will either be solved or nothing will happen....
I prefer to be of the thought that one day I will meet my Maker and a very lively conversation will take place.....
that is if St Peter allows me into the Gates of Heaven [emoji106]
And I'm hoping the outcome will be of the positive nature
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Like our Kentucky boy Tom T. Hall said" Could be the good lord likes a little pick'in to!" [emoji2]