SO HELP ME GOD

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

SO HELP ME GOD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

THIS ONE IS A SENDER

This is by a daughter of a murdered couple in Raytown, MO, who had a Bible and Bookstore on 63rd street.

She says: When I had to testify at the murder trial of my parents a week ago, I was asked to raise my right hand ... The bailiff started Out "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
I stood there and waited but she said nothing. She said "Do you?"
I was so stunned I blurted out "What happened to "so help me God?"
She came back with "Do you?"

I replied yes, but I was perplexed.

Then the judge said. "You can say that if you want to." I stopped, raised my right hand, and finished with:
"So help me God!"

I told my son and daughter that when it came time for them to testify, they should do the same.

I don't know what can be done about it, but it's time for us to step up and DO something.

NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the percentage was the same as this:
86% to keep the words, 14% against...
That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.
I was asked to send this on if I agreed ....
Or delete if I didn't.

Now it is your turn. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a Mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in

The Pledge of Allegiance.

Why is America
​,
our nation
​,
catering to this
​ ​
14%?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: SO HELP ME GOD

Post by Designer »

Yes, it is MORE THAN TIME to make a stand against the persecution of those who believe in God.

All this media focus on that mere 14% must be countered by US,..THE MAJORITY IN AMERICA.

As I have said before,....The leftists, and their minority agenda, are THE ENEMY WITHIN America today.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I agree.....and it is fueled by the muslim in chiefs own words and actions
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Gee I have an idea! As usual it's a pretty good one, but of course it's, as usual, pretty far out there too, but here goes.

How about if the American people adopt a modified version of the Koran as the way of life of choice for ourselves but without the crazy child molesting thing and all that. Lets keep is orientated in the Christian faith. Now when them muslims come over here we can kill them when they show up as it's our duty to do so, right? Lets bring back the guillotine, install several at the various ports around the nation, oh hell and why not the airports too. Lets not forget the train stations too! A few along the boarders and there ya go. We announce how we're no longer accepting these freakin' "refugees" and if we see you, arriving here, there's going to be a beheading party just waiting for you when you arrive.

Now I know that the idea is well, a little out there, but I don't see anything else working to discourage these people from trying to invade us, do you?

Seems to me it's harsh times. Harsh times that needs to be dealt with harsh realities instead of this, "Hey come on over and we'll have a party and you can stay here forever", dumb ass mentality.

There are legal ways to enter the US. Hopefully by first filling out an application to sign up with the Greatest Nation on Earth. Next comes the test to see if you even qualify to enter! Of course, there would be an extensive qualification requirement if you want to come here. All of which would be required to be fulfilled before you even get on the boat before you ever show up. Then, once you finally get here, complete documentation.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.