Pofessor: “LET ME EXPLAIN THE problem science has with Jesus Christ.”

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks one of his new students to stand.
Professor: You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?
Student: Yes, sir.
Professor: So, you believe in God?
Student: Absolutely, sir.
Professor: Is God good?
Student: Sure.
Professor: Is God all powerful?
Student: Yes.
Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn’t. How is thisGod good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent.)
Professor: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again, young fella. Is God good?
Professor: Is Satan good?
Student: No.
Professor: Where does Satan come from ?
Student: From… God…
Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything. Correct?
Professor: So who created evil?
(Student did not answer.)
Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
Professor: So, who created them?
(Student had no answer.)
Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen God?
Student: No, sir.
Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your God?
Student: No , sir.
Professor: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God for that matter?
Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?
Professor: According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your God doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student: Nothing. I only have my faith.
Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student: Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
Professor: Yes.
Student: And is there such a thing as cold?
Student: No, sir. There isn’t.
(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)
Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.
(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)
Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
Student: You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student: Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
Professor: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student: Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.
Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.
Student: Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)
Student: Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
(The class was in uproar.)
Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?
(The class broke out into laughter. )
Student: Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)
Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
Student: That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & God is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Pofessor: “LET ME EXPLAIN THE problem science has with Jesus Christ.”

Post by Designer »

WOW! :blink: Is THAT POWERFUL. :shock:

Cuts right through the False Narrative that the,..'enlightened', :roll: ...ones spew, doesn't it?

Let's hear form Cuban and the other God denialists on this.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Big Bang Theory has always fascinated me by scientists when they describe what they have thought to have occurred 13.5 Billion Years ago....
From a single point in the middle of nowhere ( think about that for a moment now )

Scientists are unable to disclose to the public where exactly that single point of reference might be...any ideas?

"Today, the consensus among scientists, astronomers and cosmologists is that the Universe as we know it was created in a massive explosion that not only created the majority of matter, but the physical laws that govern our ever-expanding cosmos. This is known as The Big Bang Theory."
http://www.universetoday.com/54756/what ... ng-theory/

A single massive explosion......translates to energy......The sun is the energy that supplies life here on earth
But there are different types of energy
( Common energy forms include the kinetic energy of a moving object, the potential energy stored by an object's position in a force field (gravitational, electric or magnetic), the elastic energy stored by stretching solid objects, the chemical energy released when a fuel burns, the radiant energy carried by light, and the thermal energy due to an object's temperature. All of the many forms of energy are convertible to other kinds of energy. In Newtonian physics, there is a universal law of conservation of energy which says that energy can be neither created nor be destroyed; however, it can change from one form to another.

For "closed systems" with no external source or sink of energy, the first law of thermodynamics states that a system's energy is constant unless energy is transferred in or out by mechanical work or heat, and that no energy is lost in transfer. This means that it is impossible to create or destroy energy. )

Under the above stated hypothesis the Big Bang could not have transpired because it could not have created itself.......
Unless it had Divine Intervention.
I rest my case

http://www.universetoday.com/54756/what ... ng-theory/
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Pofessor: “LET ME EXPLAIN THE problem science has with Jesus Christ.”
The atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks one of his new students to stand.
Professor: You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?
Professor: So, you believe in God?
Student: Absolutely, sir.
Professor: Is God good?
Student: Sure.
Professor: Is God all powerful?
Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn’t. How is thisGod good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent.)
Professor: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again, young fella. Is God good?
Professor: Is Satan good?
Student: No.
Professor: Where does Satan come from ?
Student: From… God…
Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything. Correct?
Professor: So who created evil?
(Student did not answer.)
Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
Professor: So, who created them?
(Student had no answer.)
Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen God?
Student: No, sir.
Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your God?
Student: No , sir.
Professor: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God for that matter?
Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?
Professor: According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your God doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student: Nothing. I only have my faith.
Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student: Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
Student: And is there such a thing as cold?
Student: No, sir. There isn’t.
(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)
Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.
(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)
Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
Student: You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student: Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
Professor: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student: Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.
Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.
Student: Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)
Student: Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
(The class was in uproar.)
Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?
(The class broke out into laughter. )
Student: Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)
Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
Student: That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & God is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.
The problem is such that neither side can truly be proven because there is a lack of evidence on the subject either way.
The Teacher in reality IS a preacher. He teaches his beliefs as taught to him by the religion he believes in, science.
The Student has been taught the same thing by people he believes in, whom are called preachers, or teachers of faith.

Put some thought into this line of thinking and you'll see they are one and the same ways of thinking. There's really no difference. People say Jesus died on the cross for the sins of man. All written down and handed down over two millennia. No one can truly and absolutely prove or disprove this because it's been handed down over the years as stories written by man. Science is coming up with newer stories about how things may have really happened, but things like evolution cannot be proven or dis-proven because the process takes place over millions of years, which is a much longer time than man has lived on the planet and goes well beyond anything that man can document for such a length of time.

The other REAL problem is one of translation or even the telling of lies within the pages of man written history. Sure, they want to portray exactly what they want you to believe, so the words are chosen very carefully and don't always tell you the truth, but people will believe it because its been around for so long.

Science it what's happening today, not from some old story that was written two thousand years ago. I am living, today not two thousand years ago. Preachers are still telling the same old stories. Science is telling us new stories that are being better understood in todays environment and our societies.

Whether you believe in two thousand year old stories, or modern science, it really doesn't matter anyway. They're still brainwashing us, no matter what we like to think. They will eventually gain total control over what we think and believe in and it won't be from a book full of stories, it's just going to take time for it to happen and a lot of telling us the same old crap again and again and again and on every Sunday....again and again and again......and so, because of this, the Religion/Science debate....is just simply fruitless.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:Science it what's happening today, not from some old story that was written two thousand years ago. I am living, today not two thousand years ago. Preachers are still telling the same old stories. Science is telling us new stories that are being better understood in todays environment and our societies.

Whether you believe in two thousand year old stories, or modern science, it really doesn't matter anyway. They're still brainwashing us, no matter what we like to think. They will eventually gain total control over what we think and believe in and it won't be from a book full of stories, it's just going to take time for it to happen and a lot of telling us the same old crap again and again and again and on every Sunday....again and again and again......and so, because of this, the Religion/Science debate....is just simply fruitless.

Yo-
In a similar vein,...And leftists are telling you about how to interpret our Constitution TODAY,...how the laws and rights need to be seen TODAY,...not how might have been 200 years ago. To interpret it as it was originally intended is just "same old stories" again and again and again.

This is to illustrate my point.

Just because what has been written is some two thousand years old does not mean it's content and the lessons from it are invalid today.

Now,.... one can go into all sorts of examples of this-or-that itemization of what is/is not relevant to today, but to make a blanket statement as you did has some kinda faulty logic.

I won't go into the Science stories vs Theological debate.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

What I'm saying, is that, people in general will go with what's popular at the moment, some of or maybe even most of the time. Others will stick to tried and true old familiar beliefs. So far as I know there's no down side to thinking this way it's just that neither side can be proven either way.

I will say one thing on this line of thinking however. muslims want to kill us. I KNOW I 'll never be a believer in that!

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

No muslims do not want to kill us.

There is a certain kind that have gone off the rails with radical islam. It is not muslims in general and it is wrong to say that.

I know people who are Chrstians who want to kill me, does that count.

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims,---is that what you are trying to say.

The IRA Irish Republican Army was terrorists and heavily subsidised my Americans, Ahhh the poor little Leprechauns give them a dollar.

You , the USA sponsored our only terrorists in the 60's ---dick heads.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:No muslims do not want to kill us. There is a certain kind that have gone off the rails with radical islam. It is not muslims in general and it is wrong to say that.
First, they are not ,.."radical muslims". They are fundamentalists. There is a VERY significant difference.

A Radical takes the writings of an ideology and twists, distorts and/or adds to it to fit their agenda.

These so called,..radical muslims ,...are not distorting,...nor twisting,..nor adding ANYTHING to the writings they adhere to. All they are doing is EXACTLY WHAT THEIR KORAN TELLS THEM TO DO.
And that means ANY muslim who says they are faithful to their koran can,..and should,.. be doing that same. And we see this happening ALL THE TIME. So called,.."peaceful muslims",...who suddenly are not and go on their own jihad.
....I know people who are Christians who want to kill me, does that count.
Exaggerated Bullshit again.

You do not see ANYTHING like the thousands and thousands of killings beheadings, rape, attacks, etc. that muslims have done, and are doing, worldwide today that is being done by Christians against the likes of you. There is NO such worldwide alarm about Christians who are killing others in the name of their religion for religious purposes. You are fukked up again,...aren't you?
.... The IRA Irish Republican Army was terrorists and heavily subsidised my Americans, Ahhh the poor little Leprechauns give them a dollar.
Delusional LIE.

Our American government DID NOT financially support the IRA. INDIVIDUALS in America may have, but THAT IS NOT AMERICA. There are individuals in other countries who might have done the same,...but they are not THE COUNTRY,...they are individuals. You are back to your paranoid behavior of labeling

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Fred, I'll tell you this. Right now I don't believe I know any muslim people at all. There's a liquor store right by my house that I've been going to for years. The store was run by some Asian guy that was a real dickhead. That was until recently, it was taken over by some, "other" people that are dark skinned and wear turbans.

Now right after the store changed owners, but later on I stopped to talk to the the guy running the store and I flat out asked him if he was a muslim. If he has said, "Yes", I would have never gone to that store ever again and I would have even blacklisted it here on this forum so people would know to never go there to spend money. Not that that would really matter at all, but it would make me feel as though I has put up a red flair so at least someone might know it.

As it turns out however, the guy responded that he was in fact an Eastern Indian person, and I have NO problem with them whatsoever and he and I get along real well, in fact. He tells me things about my beard and there's another one of them that works there as well. He tells me that I'd be a big hit with Indian women because of my unusually long beard. You know they don't shave....and I've got some pretty decent growth going on here.

Anyway, to get back on track....If the dude has answered yes to being a muslim, I'd have never gone back to that store ever again.

Fuck those people and all they believe in. They all study the same crap and that is why you can never trust any of them. They will turn on you if you're not watching them.

Yo-

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

oops
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Fred, I'll tell you this. Right now I don't believe I know any muslim people at all. There's a liquor store right by my house that I've been going to for years. The store was run by some Asian guy that was a real dickhead. That was until recently, it was taken over by some, "other" people that are dark skinned and wear turbans.

Now right after the store changed owners, but later on I stopped to talk to the the guy running the store and I flat out asked him if he was a muslim. If he has said, "Yes", I would have never gone to that store ever again and I would have even blacklisted it here on this forum so people would know to never go there to spend money. Not that that would really matter at all, but it would make me feel as though I has put up a red flair so at least someone might know it.

As it turns out however, the guy responded that he was in fact an Eastern Indian person, and I have NO problem with them whatsoever and he and I get along real well, in fact. He tells me things about my beard and there's another one of them that works there as well. He tells me that I'd be a big hit with Indian women because of my unusually long beard. You know they don't shave....and I've got some pretty decent growth going on here.

Anyway, to get back on track....If the dude has answered yes to being a muslim, I'd have never gone back to that store ever again.

Fuck those people and all they believe in. They all study the same crap and that is why you can never trust any of them. They will turn on you if you're not watching them.

Yo-
Your post was sept 2016 Ive changed my mind now,-- I agree with you. I agree about the big bang too ---we will have all the evidence pretty soon if it was ever needed.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Ahh Fred....Please give us a clarification and explanation of your last statement :confused:

Sarge1400
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1993 VS1400

Post by Sarge1400 »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:No muslims do not want to kill us. There is a certain kind that have gone off the rails with radical islam. It is not muslims in general and it is wrong to say that.
First, they are not ,.."radical muslims". They are fundamentalists. There is a VERY significant difference.

A Radical takes the writings of an ideology and twists, distorts and/or adds to it to fit their agenda.

These so called,..radical muslims ,...are not distorting,...nor twisting,..nor adding ANYTHING to the writings they adhere to. All they are doing is EXACTLY WHAT THEIR KORAN TELLS THEM TO DO.
And that means ANY muslim who says they are faithful to their koran can,..and should,.. be doing that same. And we see this happening ALL THE TIME. So called,.."peaceful muslims",...who suddenly are not and go on their own jihad.
....I know people who are Christians who want to kill me, does that count.
Exaggerated Bullshit again.

You do not see ANYTHING like the thousands and thousands of killings beheadings, rape, attacks, etc. that muslims have done, and are doing, worldwide today that is being done by Christians against the likes of you. There is NO such worldwide alarm about Christians who are killing others in the name of their religion for religious purposes. You are fukked up again,...aren't you?
.... The IRA Irish Republican Army was terrorists and heavily subsidised my Americans, Ahhh the poor little Leprechauns give them a dollar.
Delusional LIE.

Our American government DID NOT financially support the IRA. INDIVIDUALS in America may have, but THAT IS NOT AMERICA. There are individuals in other countries who might have done the same,...but they are not THE COUNTRY,...they are individuals. You are back to your paranoid behavior of labeling
How do you feel about Christian fundamentalists?

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

What about them???

Sarge1400
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1993 VS1400

Post by Sarge1400 »

KAJUN wrote:What about them???
Just what I asked; how do you feel about them? Do you think they are dangerous?
Have you read the bible? Should christain fundamentalists do EXACTLY WHAT THEIR BIBLE TELLS THEM TO DO?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Kentucky Defies Leftists & Atheists, Brings the Bible Back to Schools
By Rebekah Baker July 5, 2018

The state of Kentucky just defied those who want every remnant of the Christian faith to be removed from public schools.

In a ceremony last week, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin signed a bill that allows public schools in the state to teach the Bible, WDBP reported.

“The idea that we would not want this to be an option for people in school, that would be crazy,” Bevin said at the ceremony. “I don’t know why every state would not embrace this, why we as a nation would not embrace this.”

The bill gives local school boards the option to add Bible literacy classes to their school’s social studies curriculum.

The new classes would be electives, not requirements, CNN reported.

The bill’s sponsor, Republican Rep. D.J. Johnson, pointed out what many Americans already know to be true — that the Bible is foundational to the American founding and a reliance on God is vital for our nation to flourish.

After all, the freedom and religious liberties we enjoy are based on the knowledge our Founding Fathers had that our rights and value as human beings come from God, not the government.

“It really did set the foundation that our founding fathers used to develop documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights,” said Rep. Johnson. “All of those came from principles from the Bible.”

Unsurprisingly, there are a few unhappy individuals over the new law. “The American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky told CNN affiliate WDRB it will be closely monitoring how the law is used by school boards,” CNN reported.

“A Bible literacy bill that, on its face, may not appear to be unconstitutional, could in fact become unconstitutional in its implementation,” ACLU Advocacy Director Kate Miller said. “We want to make sure that teachers can teach and make sure that they don’t go in to preach,” Miller added.

But Gov. Bevin pointed out that religious people shouldn’t be the only ones who think the law is a good idea.

“You could be an atheist, and you would appreciate there’s a lot of wisdom in the Bible,” he said.

According to The Daily Caller, Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, and Alabama have also been pushing for religion to remain in the classrooms of public schools. The state of Kentucky has taken a bold stand for the Bible — hopefully, it encourages others to do the same.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Science can neither approve nor disapprove the existence or non-existence of God. Science, as Yo points out, is of the moment, ever changing. Christ is a beautiful two thousand year old story, a gift to us from an eternal God. I believe in this through faith. My faith is strong. There is no "they" wanting me to think or believe in any way. The Holy Spirit dwells within me and yet not even He tells me what to do or think, not even Salvation can keep me from going astray because I am still a Free Spirit, not even He tells me what to think and do. Rather, it is my choice to daily walk in the ways of The Lord who is within rather than he who rules the world. However! One must admit that science is good! After all, God created all that we observe scientifically!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

:funnylast: :funnylast: :cheers: :clap: :clap: [emoji106]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

RoadKing wrote:Science can neither approve nor disapprove the existence or non-existence of God. Science, as Yo points out, is of the moment, ever changing. Christ is a beautiful two thousand year old story, a gift to us from an eternal God. I believe in this through faith. My faith is strong. There is no "they" wanting me to think or believe in any way. The Holy Spirit dwells within me and yet not even He tells me what to do or think, not even Salvation can keep me from going astray because I am still a Free Spirit, not even He tells me what to think and do. Rather, it is my choice to daily walk in the ways of The Lord who is within rather than he who rules the world. However! One must admit that science is good! After all, God created all that we observe scientifically!
You need science to tell you if there is fairies and goblins?, your own common sense should be able to work it out.

And if thats too hard take a look around you at the fucking mess this planet is in and say to yourelf -does it look like there is a god in charge, does it even look like there is a god. In all fairness even you would have to admit that it most certainly does not look like a loving forgiving god is or has ever been here.

You know --if there is or ever was a god in this shit hole of this murderous cruel planet, he is doing a shit job and I can live a better life without it.

You are clutching at straws because you dont know any better or what else to do. I strongly believe that even you have doubts but dont know how to approach the problem.

Just be the best person you can ---which is all the Bible ever tells you to be anyway.