Islam - a religion of peace.

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Islam - a religion of peace.

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

This video by a scientist with impressive credentials, who's written books on Islam, is profound. It challenges the classical view of history we've all been taught and leaves little room for defending Islam from claims that it's nothing less than a centuries-long, violent, aggressive, cancerous quest to conquer the world. Yes, Virginia, we're at war with a religion, but not a peaceful one.

LINK: http://www.wakeup.world/2016/06/15/hist ... ody-years/

It's a long one, but very interesting.
lovineveryminuteofit

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: Islam - a religion of peace.

Post by NE_FL »

Thanks for posting that. Very enlightening.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

I have no doubt that slam is what he says it is,...a violent, killing, raping murderous extremest group that IS ABSOLUTELY TRYING to take over the world.

However, I question this guys statistics. All those numbers of people who were killed, en-slaved, raped and subjugated in his presentation,....where did he get such accurate numbers? Did the muslims tally up their dead at each conquest and keep records? If not, who wrote all this information down from so many different cultures and keep it safe for over hundreds and hundreds of years? :uhh:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Designer wrote:I have no doubt that slam is what he says it is,...a violent, killing, raping murderous extremest group that IS ABSOLUTELY TRYING to take over the world.

However, I question this guys statistics. All those numbers of people who were killed, en-slaved, raped and subjugated in his presentation,....where did he get such accurate numbers? Did the muslims tally up their dead at each conquest and keep records? If not, who wrote all this information down from so many different cultures and keep it safe for over hundreds and hundreds of years? :uhh:
The numbers are reasonable estimates based on probability and indirect historical evidence. He has a bias against Islam, but he does present another point of view which rings true in many instances.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote: The numbers are reasonable estimates based on probability and indirect historical evidence. He has a bias against Islam, but he does present another point of view which rings true in many instances.
Thanks for this. I was kinda thinking that was the case.

However, if he is going to make a difference in the World, he will need to show a more solid basis for his suggestions that over 350 wars we waged by islam,...and how many people killed, raped, beheaded subjugated, etc.

Otherwise he will be dismissed as just another anti-islam fanatic.

I truly hope he can,....I do for all our sake.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Even if the numbers are embellished there's no denying that Islam is a radical, violent religious movement that's been terrorizing the world for 1400 years and the idea that violence is perpetrated only by a small fringe group is preposterous given what we know about the religion. My opinion, of course.
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Even if the numbers are embellished there's no denying that Islam is a radical, violent religious movement that's been terrorizing the world for 1400 years and the idea that violence is perpetrated only by a small fringe group is preposterous given what we know about the religion. My opinion, of course.
You are exactly correct in your opinion'.

And even some on The left are seeing the Stark Truth about islam:

http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopi ... =44&t=4482

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

We have the know-how and the weapons to make this a true religion of peace, but those in power do not want to use it for whatever reason. If you cut the head off the snake it dies. In Obama's case I would say he can't use it against his true brothers and sisters. But he has no problem using it against us, the true honest patriotic American people. We are in deep shit and sinking fast and unlike quicksand with this BS we are in right now we can sink over our heads and die a slow death. I think we need to take back America and start out with a congress full of people dedicated to doing what is best for America and not what is right for the individual in office. We also need to ban any form of lobbying with the punishment being 30 days of waterboarding. :Umm: [space] :OhNo;
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

That Snake's name is Lucifer. Don't surrender. Read your Bible and clean your gun.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

The insanity to force the tenants and demands of islam on everyone else is world wide:

http://www.oureyeonislam.com/#!Italian- ... 21c4009d3b

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

And now,...'the religion of peace",...employs adolescents to kill those who are not moo-slime's:

A suicide bomber attacked a wedding in Gaziantep, Turkey on Saturday, killing 50 and injuring nearly 100 others. Soon after the attack, Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the destruction was likely caused by ISIS. Now, Erdogan has provided even more details, noting the bomber may have been as young as 12.

The suicide bomber in a Turkish wedding party attack that killed dozens of people was between 12 and 14 years old, Turkey's president announced Sunday, blaming the Islamic State terror group for the massacre.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke in a live nationally-televised address in front of Istanbul city Hall. At least 50 people were killed and dozens of others wounded in the attack late Saturday in the southeastern city of Gaziantep.

This weekend's bombing is one of many Islamic State attacks in Turkey in recent months. In June, militants attacked the Istanbul airport and murdered 44 people.

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/ ... rJ61C2K.99

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:I have no doubt that slam is what he says it is,...a violent, killing, raping murderous extremest group that IS ABSOLUTELY TRYING to take over the world.

Actually, most of what he said was taught in a college class I took in 1967. History of Western Civilization. It used pretty close to the same numbers.

Yeah they are estimates but considering there were records of how many people were in these places before and after, they are probably close to correct.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

ISLAM AS PRACTICED BY THE DEVOUT IS A CULTURE AND IDEOLOGY.IT IS AN ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL WAY OF LIFE THAT EXCLUDED ANY THING THAT IS DIFFERENT TO THE PRINCIPALS, WITH THE GOAL OF OUR WAY OR YOUR DEATH.

IT HAS BEEN TURBOCHARGED NOW TO ADVANCE THE CAUSE AND WILL ONLY KEEP ACCELERATION UNTIL CHRISTIANS REVERT BACK TO WHAT WAS DONE A LONG TIME AGO .... CRUSADES
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

http://freedomoutpost.com/muslim-harass ... one-punch/

"Notice what happened: Muslim started harassing, Catholic man gets up, punches his lights out, and then proceeds to beat the pulp out of him.

Nobody would disagree that, in an ideal case, it would be best to try and convert or ignore the Muslim. But that is idealistic and, many times, not realistic, especially in a situation like this.

Having worked with Muslims, only about 1 to 10 percent are actually interested in listening to talk about Christ. The rest do not care or will actively work to oppose you. Keep in mind the 1 to 10 percent figure is listening to you--these are not conversions, which are even less, barring a miracle.

When Muslims act as this man did - harassment, bothering Christians who are praying - it is not just hatred of the Faith, but it is a dominance contest. Like a dog urinating on a fire hydrant, the Muslim is challenging you to a turf war over religion for dominance. Backing away from him, showing him respect, or even kindness is taken as submission to him because there is no love in Islam, only dominance and power.

When the Muslims run at you, you never run away- you run towards them and face them down.

What this Catholic man did was the right decision. He not only stopped the Muslim, but he taught him a lesson he will never forget, and perhaps his Muslim friends will think twice before messing with Christians in prayer."

BTW, this happened in FRANCE....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

:clap: For the GOOD GUY! :clap:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

HARRIS wrote:ISLAM AS PRACTICED BY THE DEVOUT IS A CULTURE AND IDEOLOGY.IT IS AN ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL WAY OF LIFE THAT EXCLUDED ANY THING THAT IS DIFFERENT TO THE PRINCIPALS, WITH THE GOAL OF OUR WAY OR YOUR DEATH.

IT HAS BEEN TURBOCHARGED NOW TO ADVANCE THE CAUSE AND WILL ONLY KEEP ACCELERATION UNTIL CHRISTIANS REVERT BACK TO WHAT WAS DONE A LONG TIME AGO .... CRUSADES
I am in 100% agreement with this assessment. Fuck them, :fubird: :hellfire:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Are you aware that China has muslims. The Largest muslin population are Indonesians. Malaysia are Muslims too. Malaysians can go to UK without a Visa. I spend a lot of time in Malaysia and they are not like the ones you seemed to have become accustomed to from the Middle east.

The middle east is not the same as the Far east and is a long way away. It is 2 different places Like America and Africa. Im not condescending here but your level of knowledge is quite disturbing actually.

Some of the friends I have in Malaysia are lovely people and are appalled and embarrassed by the middle east types that seem to have got ahead of themselves with ISIS.

Im just telling you this because I know most of you have never been abroad let alone the other side of the world like Malaysia.

George Bush junior did not have a passport when he was elected president.

Now listen very carefully I hate just as much as the next man the murderous Muslims from the Middle east but there are many types and this Klu Klux Klan approach is not fair. Your linching mob needs to be more selective or there will be no black people left on the planet---- if you guys had your way. Next you'lle be shooting people for holding a book, imagine what riots will come from such ignorance.

Just as long as you know

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: The Largest muslin population are Indonesians. Malaysia are Muslims too. Malaysians can go to UK without a Visa. I spend a lot of time in Malaysia and they are not like the ones you seemed to have become accustomed to from the Middle east. The middle east is not the same as the Far east and is a long way away. It is 2 different places Like America and Africa. Im not condescending here but your level of knowledge is quite disturbing actually. Some of the friends I have in Malaysia are lovely people and are appalled and embarrassed by the middle east types that seem to have got ahead of themselves with ISIS. Im just telling you this because I know most of you have never been abroad let alone the other side of the world like Malaysia.

Now listen very carefully I hate just as much as the next man the murderous Muslims from the Middle east but there are many types and this Klu Klux Klan approach is not fair. Your linching mob needs to be more selective or there will be no black people left on the planet---- if you guys had your way. Next you'lle be shooting people for holding a book, imagine what riots will come from such ignorance. Just as long as you know
Now YOU listen very carefully,.... You are being duped.

The muslims of Malaysia are trying to force sharia laws (instead of the existing laws) on citizens and the Government is backing it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-malay ... SKCN0YJ04N

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32089787

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/asia/malaysia-hudud-bill/

Just like has been predicted they would do alllll along.

muslims immigrate and PRETEND to assimilate into the culture that is there. Then, as is their plans, When the muslims gain enough numbers, they FORCE THEIR RELIGIOUS LAWS ONTO EVERYONE ELSE.

Next, they then persecute those who do not become muslims (us infidels as their Mohamed SPECIFICALLY TELLS THEM TO DO IN THEIR "HOLY" BOOK).

You had best gain a more World Wide Perspective on what Islam is REALLY doing.