THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Post by Herb »

Fred wrote:Would you please answer my question. What countries have you visited and was Malaysia one of them.

What makes you an expert on Malaysia and shia law. A CNN report?

The best police I have ever known, they speak perfect English unlike Thai and understand that I am able to drink a bit without falling off.

Very professional uniforms on white Honda 750's.

Mc Donalds Kenny Rodgers, Kentucky and hundreds of duty free shops selling booze from all over the world, cigars chocolates , camera etc etc

and no guns.

Shia law my ass.
I am willing to bet that he is more of an expert on Malaysia than you are on the USA.

Considering that you continually bash our country, yet have no concept of what it is like, you REALLY need to take your own advice.

And he is correct that Malaysia is not all that safe either, and getting worse.

BTW, the word is sharia. You can't spell Macy's or sharia,,, and we are supposed to take your word on ANYTHING????
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Freddie, I forgot to ask you if you if you have bought your prayer rug yet.

Since you are not willing to defend yourself, or others, you better convert to islam, otherwise you will die.

PDS
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Herb wrote:Freddie, I forgot to ask you if you if you have bought your prayer rug yet.

Since you are not willing to defend yourself, or others, you better convert to islam, otherwise you will die.

PDS

Oh no not you again stop following me round the forum.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Would you please answer my question. What countries have you visited and was Malaysia one of them.
Guys,...this right here shows that ole Fredick's mind is failing. He asks me to answer a question HE NEVER ASKED ME! :lmao: :lmao:
Herb wrote:I am willing to bet that he is more of an expert on Malaysia than you are on the USA.

Considering that you continually bash our country, yet have no concept of what it is like, you REALLY need to take your own advice.

And he is correct that Malaysia is not all that safe either, and getting worse.

BTW, the word is sharia. You can't spell Macy's or sharia,,, and we are supposed to take your word on ANYTHING????
He's just an old Drunk who is filled with HATE and spews it all over the internet.
He can't recall what he has/ has not said,(see above).....He can't spell (as you point out)...spews his Hate,....and has all his facts WRONG:
Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:Ok so this Hispanic looking guy walks in the store and finds a gun from some where :bonk: he then proceeds to shoot human like targets. RIGHT--- so if people carry guns to make it safe where are the gun people . There should have been plenty in a store? If you need a gun to stop a gun ---WHAT HAPPENED Where was all the gun tooting street fighters,---hiding behind the toothpaste . If you want one you have to use it not shit yourself and hide All countries have nutters ,--(lets be precise) mentally imbalanced but we don't let them have guns nor can they get one. Black guy dead, police shot him 5 times bang bang bang bang bang even though guns are legall where he was. You are a fucked up country :lmao:
What the fuck are you talking about?

That mall is a "gun free zone". ALL honest law abiding citizens are not going to carry in there.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... free-zone/

That is what we are trying to get changed, so that this type of thing doesn't happen.

BTW, he isn't hispanic, he is a turkish muslim.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... can-cetin/

Via Weasel Zippers: Cetin’s neighbor who saw him being arrested and took pictures of the arrest, says that Cetin’s ex-girlfriend and her grandmother were among those shot in the Macy’s.
Nice job of destroying him there, Herb. ;)

He's just a mentally unfit, angry-at-the world old bastard.

Keep baiting and playing him though. It's to laugh at when he makes an ASS he can make himself using only a keyboard. :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!