THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Post by YoDude »

What the Muslims are really doing....plz watch this.

[youtube][/youtube]

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1994 Intruder

Re: THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Post by Piltdown911 »

Muslims are a useful tool for fear and control of the masses.
"Between the velvet lies there's a truth as hard as steel" - Ronnie James Dio

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

They are a useless culture of murder , assassinations, genocide, kidnappers , not to mention the mayhem and destruction that do to young girls

They are a scourge to recon with... but we need a strong leader to combat those evil forces
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Did you boys watch this video ALL the way through or just the first 15 minutes, or even that long?

It starts getting real intense in the second half. I know it's long as hell, but this REALLY needs to be spread around!

http://americancongressfortruth.com

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I did .....scary
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Im not scared of being persuaded to be religious,---not a chance. I know many like me.

Religion stinks no matter what it is.

I don't care if you are muslim, Cathoilic , Jew or Zuzu. if you push your religion on people you are the problem not the answer.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Im not scared of being persuaded to be religious,---not a chance. I know many like me.

Religion stinks no matter what it is.

I don't care if you are muslim, Cathoilic , Jew or Zuzu. if you push your religion on people you are the problem not the answer.
More stupidity for who else?,...but the stupid one! :lmao:

When in majority numbers, muslims will FORCE their way on ANY one they call an "infidel"

And an Infidel to them is ANYONE who is not a muslim.

So you think you are some how shielded or immune to their coercive and abusive actions because you are a HATER of all religions? ?

Think again. :Umm:

The muslims of Malaysia are trying to force sharia laws on everyone:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-malay ... SKCN0YJ04N

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32089787

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/asia/malaysia-hudud-bill/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

THEY?? who is they. There is many types of Muslims.

Book a holday to Malaysia ,---go for Christmas and see them celebrate with trees and christmas trimmings in the supermarket with jingle bells.

All the big hotels do a Christmas dinner and fireworks at night. :XmasTree:

They also celebrate Ramadan and Hari Rya. A mutli religious tolerant place. Ile be there 'drinking beer' with English educated Muslims laughing at Monty Python Sketches. Not the same ones as YOU think eh?

Have you a passport, have you ever been outside of USA?

I know Christians that want to bring back hanging and walk the streets with loaded guns to be able to kill if they feel it necessary, ---hows that for shira law.

You need a mirror---

What you are talking about is Radical Middle East Islam.

Do you know the difference between a horse and a cow? they both live in a field and eat grass!!! looks the same to some one who knows nothing about them.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:THEY?? who is they. There is many types of Muslims.{/quote] and "they"all read what mohammed said,...and he said Book a holday to Malaysia ,---go for Christmas and see them celebrate with trees and christmas trimmings in the supermarket with jingle bells. All the big hotels do a Christmas dinner and fireworks at night. :XmasTree: They also celebrate Ramadan and Hari Rya. A mutli religious tolerant place. Ile be there 'drinking beer' with English educated Muslims laughing at Monty Python Sketches. Not the same ones as YOU think eh?
Yeah,...like,..those three articles about Sharia being forced on Malaysia are all lies,.... :Umm:

Seeing what you see on the street IGNORES what is going on in the legal and government realms. Now,....are you going to address what those three said?,....or are you going to post little anecdotal stories that are irrelevant to the Main Point?
...Have you a passport, have you ever been outside of USA?
Yes, several times.
... I know Christians that want to bring back hanging and walk the streets with loaded guns to be able to kill if they feel it necessary, ---hows that for shira law.
More of your Bullshit. :roll:

Even if it were True, What you say is NOTHING CLOSE to comparable to the ongoing WORLDWIDE migration of islam and what they ARE DOING in the countries they move into. You need to pull you head outta your ass and WAKE UP pal! It is YOU that doesn't see what is creeping slowly up in THE WORLD today.
.... What you are talking about is Radical Middle East Islam.
No asshole. Those articles are about MALAYSIA. Can't you READ?? :uhh:

You just showed us you are incapable of even comprehending what you read,..... and then you expect us to take seriously what you say? :Umm:

You are a joke, PIGGY. :lmao: :lmao:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Well im going to Malaysia shortly for Christamas. I go there a lot --ive lived there 20 years on and off with Thailand and you give me a CNN report :lmao: :lmao:

YOU KNOW FUCK ALL

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Well im going to Malaysia shortly for Christamas. I go there a lot --ive lived there 20 years on and off with Thailand and you give me a CNN report :lmao: :lmao:

YOU KNOW FUCK ALL
Yeah,...like,..those three articles about Sharia being forced on Malaysia are all lies,.... :Umm:

Seeing what you see on the street IGNORES what is going on in the Legal and Government realms. Now,....are you going to address what those three said?,....or are you going to post little anecdotal stories that are irrelevant to the Main Point?

Guys,...here we go again,....We get his ignorant ass denigrating those three New Reports as if they don't exist. Yeah,...like that's the reality of the situation in Malaysia.

Only a moron would deny their REALITY. And here he is.

He still clings to his anecdotal stores of what he has seen long ago,...and also what he has just seen on the Streets. As if that means that what is going on in the GOVERNMENT and LAWS is not REAL.

Only a moron would deny that REALITY. And here he is.

Notice too how he is trying to blow past just how WRONG he was here:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:.... What you are talking about is Radical Middle East Islam.
WhatAnAss! :lmao: :lmao:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

God your thick.

Of course there is calls for Shiria law what ever its called,--- its called for in Birmingham and London too.

Shira law is to enable the courts of Islam to use ridiculous punishments like stoning to death, but hang on a minute Christians want to hang people by the neck with there feet off the ground struggling for breath. OR having high voltage passed though you until you kidneys are fried and life is no longer possible.

Which would you choose.

But firstly the Christians put you in a cell for 6 months and tell you that you will die at 6 am ---then say at 5.55 you are not and you will be free in a week, --then say oh no you going to die again at 6 am. This goes on for years,--how sick is that. Not even ISIS could be so cruel.

Shira law is to enable the shira courts with more power apparantly!!

You fuckers in USA don't want courts --you dont even want police,---you want to walk the street with loaded guns and be judge jury and executioner with impunity because some one had a crow bar and looked at you funny.

Yours so fucked up...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:God your thick. Of course there is calls for Shiria law what ever its called,--- its called for in Birmingham and London too.

Shira law is to enable the courts of Islam to use ridiculous punishments like stoning to death, but hang on a minute Christians want to hang people by the neck with there feet off the ground struggling for breath. OR having high voltage passed though you until you kidneys are fried and life is no longer possible.

Which would you choose.
God you are stupid! you ail once again to see that because sharia is called for THAT IS PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE SAID.

Thank you for proving what I have said to be right. [emoji106]

. But firstly the Christians put you in a cell for 6 months and tell you that you will die at 6 am ---then say at 5.55 you are not and you will be free in a week, --then say oh no you going to die again at 6 am. This goes on for years,--how sick is that. Not even ISIS could be so cruel.
You fuckers in USA don't want courts --you dont even want police,---you want to walk the street with loaded guns and be judge jury and executioner with impunity because some one had a crow bar and looked at you funny.
:lmao: :lmao:

Yet another display of misstated and twisted facts from the little mind you have.

You haven't addressed the content of the Articles yet:
The muslims of Malaysia are trying to force sharia laws (instead of the existing laws) on citizens and the Government is backing it:

Quote from the Artilce:
By Praveen Menon | KUALA LUMPUR

Prime Minister Najib Razak's government threw its support in parliament this week behind an Islamic penal code that includes amputations and stoning, shocking some of his allies and stoking fears of further strains in the multi-ethnic country.

Critics believe the scandal-tainted prime minister is using 'hudud', the Islamic law, to shore up the backing of Muslim Malay voters and fend off attacks on his leadership ahead of critical by-elections next month and a general election in 2018.

The government on Thursday unexpectedly submitted to parliament a hudud bill that had been proposed by the Islamist group Parti Islam se-Malaysia's (PAS).

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/asia/malaysia-hudud-bill/

You are drunk. Go sleep it off you old fart. :lmao: :lmao:

Before you do, face this:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:.... What you are talking about is Radical Middle East Islam.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

They have been pushing for Shira law in KL for years --no--as long as I can remember . Even Kotakinabaloo has not got it and that is on the Eastern radical side near Brunei. Ha ha even Brunei has not got it.--get the map out.

They want Shia law in Birmingham UK im sure I could find an over enthusiastic journalist to write a story on it, CNN must have made something up.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:They have been pushing for Shira law in KL for years --no--as long as I can remember . Even Kotakinabaloo has not got it and that is on the Eastern radical side near Brunei. Ha ha even Brunei has not got it.--get the map out.

They want Shia law in Birmingham UK im sure I could find an over enthusiastic journalist to write a story on it, CNN must have made something up.
Let me help the poor little handicapped here. :bow:

Hey PIG,....Do you realize what you said PROVES what I have been saying about islam?,....that they are not assimilating into and adopting the laws of the country the live in?,...... and instead are forcing sharia on others is all correct?

You do realize that,.....right? :Umm:

Right? :rock:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Hey dick head. Read the fucking words --they have wanted shia law for ages . But the government says yeah ok good idea just to appease the radicals. There is no way Malaysia will go into reverse gear shia --its all politics.

You have not a fucking clue about Malaysia --

Talk about something you know about like sticking bricks together with cement and not google shit up thinking your a fucking expert.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Hey dick head. Read the fucking words --they have wanted shia law for ages . But the government says yeah ok good idea just to appease the radicals. There is no way Malaysia will go into reverse gear shia --its all politics.
Hey Dick head, (your word, not mine) ...all you say still PROVES what I said. It is politics and the president of Malaysia IS in favor of letting the muslims ignore the laws of Malaysia and instead use sharia law.....which IS exactly as I said they do.

READ THE FUKING WORDS,...mr. Dick head. :lmao:

Quote from the Article:
By Praveen Menon | KUALA LUMPUR

Prime Minister Najib Razak's government threw its support in parliament this week behind an Islamic penal code that includes amputations and stoning, shocking some of his allies and stoking fears of further strains in the multi-ethnic country.

Critics believe the scandal-tainted prime minister is using 'hudud', the Islamic law, to shore up the backing of Muslim Malay voters and fend off attacks on his leadership ahead of critical by-elections next month and a general election in 2018.

The government on Thursday unexpectedly submitted to parliament a hudud bill that had been proposed by the Islamist group Parti Islam se-Malaysia's (PAS).

See those words?,...Mr. Fredickhead? Or are you a blind, ignorant asshole? :Umm:

.....Talk about something you know about like sticking bricks together with cement and not google shit up thinking your a fucking expert.
Hey Stupid,...those articles I quote is not me being an "expert",...it is FACTUAL REALITY.

You know, something your crippled handicapped little mind is not capable of seeing nor comprehending,..... :lmao: :lmao:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yeah yeah yeah. Did you read the bit about how ive lived there for 15 years.

You know fuck all but google. Your just a troll and don't know fuck all unless you google it.

You have never been there and you want to tell me about malaysia.

Dick head :lmao: :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Yeah yeah yeah. Did you read the bit about how ive lived there for 15 years. You know fuck all but google. Your just a troll and don't know fuck all unless you google it. You have never been there and you want to tell me about malaysia. Dick head :lmao: :lmao:
And The Moron keeps drooling his Fredickhead bullshit.

Failing to see that nothing he has said refutes what I have said about muslims are not assimilating into Malaysian Nation when they demand their own set of laws (sharia) and don't want and REJECT THE LAWS OF Malaysia.

Nope,...too stupid,.... he just keeps making an ass of himself over and over and over. not realizing that when he says this:
Fred wrote: Of course there is calls for Shiria law what ever its called,--- its called for in Birmingham and London too.

Shira law is to enable the courts of Islam to use ridiculous punishments like stoning to death, Shira law is to enable the shira courts with more power apparantly!!
PROVES what I say is correct,...... [emoji41]

And don't forget these:,..which he ignores the content of because cannot face the truth in:

The muslims of Malaysia are trying to force sharia laws over THE LAWS THAT ALREADY EXIST in Malaysia:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/asia/malaysia-hudud-bill/[/quote]

Watch,...he will try more of his evasion,...ignorance,...and weird scenarios to divert attention away form THE FACT he proved me RIGHT. [emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Would you please answer my question. What countries have you visited and was Malaysia one of them.

What makes you an expert on Malaysia and shia law. A CNN report?

The best police I have ever known, they speak perfect English unlike Thai and understand that I am able to drink a bit without falling off.

Very professional uniforms on white Honda 750's.

Mc Donalds Kenny Rodgers, Kentucky and hundreds of duty free shops selling booze from all over the world, cigars chocolates , camera etc etc

and no guns.

Shia law my ass.