The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by KAJUN »

Gratitude
Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 107:1-16

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. . . .
Psalm 107:8, 15

Lord Jesus, we thank you for all you have done, all you do, and all you will continue to do. Help us to cultivate lives of thankfulness and joy as we live in your faithfulness. In your name, Amen.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

“Wonder-Full” Joy
Friday, April 6, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Job 39:19-25

Who is like you, Lord God Almighty? You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
Psalm 89:8

Today, if joy seems hard to find, humbly ask God to help you notice him in the details of life around you. May God fill you with “wonder-full” joy!

Almighty Creator, when we see the intricate designs of all that exists, we stand in awe of who you are. Lord, may we never cease to wonder and be amazed at you, our awesome God. In your holy name we pray. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Joy in Belonging
Scripture Reading — Luke 22:14-20: Philippians 1:4-6

In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel. . . . — Philippians 1:4-5

Prayer
God of joy and welcome, thank you for your abundant grace offered to us through Jesus.
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your family. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

KAJUN wrote:Joy in Belonging
Scripture Reading — Luke 22:14-20: Philippians 1:4-6

In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel. . . . — Philippians 1:4-5

Prayer
God of joy and welcome, thank you for your abundant grace offered to us through Jesus.
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your family. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

In all my prayers for all of you,--------- Dont involve me in your childish prayers of worship. Im a mature Human with other agendas--god does not exist. Pray for yourself , God is evil and the only evil. Get a life and understand what you really are.

I am god --- in my name amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Joy in Worship
Sunday, April 8, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 98

Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
Psalm 98:1

Music has been a part of creation since the beginning of time. Birds sing their songs. Trees rustle and strain with the blowing of the wind. Seas pound or gently lap in rhythmic waves on the shores. In the human experience, music resonates with the depths of our souls.

With all its melodies and harmonies, rhythms and refrains, music is a fitting expression of worship. Worship of the holy, almighty, creator God reminds us who God is and who we are in relationship to him.

Psalm 98 is an expression of jubilant, joyful worship. With trumpets blasting, hands clapping, and people singing and shouting for joy, there is a great celebration of all the wonderful things God has done—and all creation joins in!

Every day our lives can show that we are bringing joyful worship to God. Our lives are the music that tells the story of the redemption and hope we have in Christ. Through our lives others hear the joyful music of what living in relationship with a loving God is all about. And hopefully they will want to be a part of that music too.

What music will your life express for the Lord today?

God, you compose the melodies and harmonies of our lives, and you invite us to move in rhythm with you. May the song of our hearts be filled with joy, and may the tune of our lives be pure and true. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Sing oh sing along tra la tra la-la -la what crap. Yes oh lord bless me with some intelligence that I may understand evolution and the wonders of this world and Why I am who I am. Please able me to understand the simple quantum physics of the big bang,--- even though I am fkin stupid.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

In the Stillness
Monday, April 9, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Kings 19:3-13

After the fire came a gentle whisper. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.
1 Kings 19:12-13

Let’s take some time today to silence the noise and be still, listening for God’s whisper.

Lord, we confess that we have often let the flurry of distractions in our lives drown out your voice. Quiet us and center us in you. Remind us of your goodness. Fill us with your joy. In Christ, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Fred wrote:Sing oh sing along tra la tra la-la -la what crap. Yes oh lord bless me with some intelligence that I may understand evolution and the wonders of this world and Why I am who I am. Please able me to understand the simple quantum physics of the big bang,--- even though I am fkin stupid.

Keep reading my posts Fred...one of these days it will make more sense to you than you can imagine...and you're not fkin stupid
Just misguided by your false sense of security....I'll keep praying for you .....
And please understand I am not trying to change your mind....just enlighten you on Who created you

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Overflowing Love
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: John 15:9-17

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
John 15:11-12

“There is nothing so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor,” says Charles Dickens in his novel A Christmas Carol. Studies of the human brain show that laughter is contagious. Sometimes laughter is used to hurt others or to mask our hidden fears and insecurities, but sincere and joyful laughter is a gift. When a toddler’s whole body shakes while laughing at a dog chasing its tail, or when friends cry tears of joy remembering good times spent together, these are beautiful gifts God gives us to experience his good­ness.

And while laughter is a spontaneous expression of joy, the overflowing outward expression of true joy in Christ is continuous love for one ­another. Through the suffering and sacrifice of Christ, God gave us an expression of his greatest love. And when the joy of forgiveness and new life fills our souls, it extends to others the gift of love, showing forgiveness and grace. Inner joy and inner peace go hand in hand, welcoming and embracing ­others in order to share the good news of Jesus.

Someone once gave me a poster that said, “The love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay. Love isn’t love until you give it away.” May the joy of Christ in you overflow with love to others today.

Loving God, you fill us with your love, bringing joy and peace. May our love for others be an overflowing expression of the love you give to us. In Christ, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You are pretty new round here kajun so you have probably missed a lot of my threads and posts on religion. I went to a religious school. The first was Christ church school and the second was Holy trinity secondary modern school/ I had more RE than maths, every Wednesday morning the Gym was turned into a church for full communion service. When I was about 13 I realized what utter shite it all was.

I have read the bible and I have never read such shit in all my life. the violence and unnecessary beating of women and children --all in the name of god ---fucking crap man.

You will go to your death thinking you will meet god in actual fact you will be dead,---- do you know what death is,---it is where you were before you were born.

I am happy knowing who I am . I have no confusion. I am an evolution of life. I need no god. I am god. I am more moral than you . I do not need guidance.

If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: Yeah,....like,..you knew what as and was isn't at 13.

And,...all the rest of your "opinion" is just your verbal vomit based on hatred and myopic ASS-umption of what the world is.
little freddie-baby Wet-in-the-pants wrote: If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:You are pretty new round here kajun so you have probably missed a lot of my threads and posts on religion. I went to a religious school. The first was Christ church school and the second was Holy trinity secondary modern school/ I had more RE than maths, every Wednesday morning the Gym was turned into a church for full communion service. When I was about 13 I realized what utter shite it all was.

I have read the bible and I have never read such shit in all my life. the violence and unnecessary beating of women and children --all in the name of god ---fucking crap man.

You will go to your death thinking you will meet god in actual fact you will be dead,---- do you know what death is,---it is where you were before you were born.

I am happy knowing who I am . I have no confusion. I am an evolution of life. I need no god. I am god. I am more moral than you . I do not need guidance.

If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.
I am So Sorry KAJUN
BUT Fred did you really Honestly post this
"You are pretty new round here kajun" ??? Really??

Fred Your an idiot The clues are there you just need to look for them

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Kajun ---joined Feb 2018

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote::funnylast: Yeah,....like,..you knew what as and was isn't at 13.

And,...all the rest of your "opinion" is just your verbal vomit based on hatred and myopic ASS-umption of what the world is.
little freddie-baby Wet-in-the-pants wrote: If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.
Can you post without insults. Can you post with something to say relative to the thread.

If the moderators cant sort this out I will. If you insult me or any one I for one will not participate. Do you understand.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Kajun ---joined Feb 2018

LOL His Tag did But he didnt

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: Can you post without insults. Can you post with something to say relative to the thread.
:lmao: look who is talking about insults! classic example of,...the Kettle calling the Pot black!

You insult God, Religion and those who believe herein just about ALL THE TIME.

So you have NO leg to stand on with this whiny complaint of yours.

The rest is naught else but more of your hollow threats and meaningless compliant.

Do you understand?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Resurrection Power
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 28:1-10

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
Matthew 28:6

God, your power is great and awesome. There is no one like you! Make our faith strong and our conviction sure as we seek to live in your power. In the risen Christ we pray. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

A Definition of Power
Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 2:5-11

Christ Jesus . . . being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage. . . .
Philippians 2:5-6

Is the powerful and loving Jesus your Savior?

Lord Almighty, all power belongs to you. All glory and honor are yours. Yet you humbled yourself for our sake, and for that we are most grateful. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Symbols of Power
Friday, April 13, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Ephesians 6:10-20

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God. . . .
Ephesians 6:10-11

We don’t know what today will bring. But whatever comes, we can have strength in the truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and Word of God.
Lord, make our faith strong and fill us with humble confidence to live by your power. For Jesus’ sake, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

The Power of the Cross
Saturday, April 14, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 8:1-10

What the law was powerless to do . . . God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering.
Romans 8:3

Today, may the power of the cross release you into full living by God’s goodness, mercy, and love.

Jesus, you carried our burdens and guilt to the cross for us so that we can be free! Help us to live in your freedom and love. In the power of your resurrection we pray. Amen.