The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Fred »

So now we know that a swarm of Locust is a natural phenomena and not god sent retribution for incest. We know now that a total eclipse is not god sending us a message to not sacrifice any more animals. We know now that the Earth is round and not flat. We know now that stars are not dead people holding candles.

That is all they knew when a few guys cobbled up some bed time stories.

We/I know so much more than we/I did. I will know more tomorrow.

The typical western family lives as well as a Royal family did 100 years ago.

A typical family member knows as much as a doctor did 100 years ago.

Lets hope nothing interferes with learning more.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, September 17, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 1:1-8

I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.
Romans 1:8

Loving God, you are at work in our world. We hear faith-filled reports and see signs of your goodness, and we are thankful. Hear our prayer of gratitude, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, September 18, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 1:1-9

I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 1:4

Gracious God, thank you for placing us among ­others who seek to follow Jesus. Help us to be faithful together. In Christ’s name, Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Ephesians 5:8-20

Always [give] thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20

Light of the world, may our gratitude for all that you have done for us empower us to shine your light today. In your name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-18

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Make us channels of your peace, love, and grace today, Jesus. We pray with thanks. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Bollocks.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 5:1-6

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 5:6

O God, your love is beyond imagining. Fill us with hope today. We pray and rejoice in the name of our risen Savior. Amen!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yes god --your love is beyond imagining please kill some more starving children today you evil bastard.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, September 22, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-3

I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
Romans 12:1

Lord, help me to be ever grateful for your mercy and to offer my life as a sacrifice to you. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Friday, September 22, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-3

I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
Romans 12:1

Lord, help me to be ever grateful for your mercy and to offer my life as a sacrifice to you. Amen.
Go on then--- After you,---- Youve got to be kidding me.

So you've just said god will be pleased if you sacrifice yourself to him.

And the USA is worried about Muslims --look at this nut job.

Do you want children to read this and kill them selves Jonny?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Colossians 3:15-17

Teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
Colossians 3:16

Thank you, Lord, for saving our souls and for giving us songs to sing together. In Christ’s name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Colossians 1:9-14

[Give] joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
Colossians 1:12

Generous God, you promise us an inheritance that will not spoil or fade. Help us to be ever grateful for the new life you give us in Christ. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, September 25, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 4:4-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

Listening God, thank you for listening to us in love. Inspire us to pray. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 4:1-15

All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:15

Lord God, we give you glory for your power that is made perfect in our weakness. May our gratitude today demonstrate your grace to others. In Jesus’ name, Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 14:1-8

Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.
Romans 14:6

Gracious God, may all that I do and say today be filled with grace and give glory to you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 10:27-33

Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

God, you love this world so much that you gave your Son to save it. From the depths of our hearts we thank you. Help us to live with gratitude that moves our neighbors toward Jesus. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, September 29, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Revelation 4:9-11; 5:13-14

To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!
Revelation 5:13

Gracious God, tune my heart to sing your grace. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, September 30, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 21:1-5

I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them.”
Revelation 21:3

That’s our future and our hope! That’s our reason for gratitude—life forever with God!
Thank you, God, with all our hearts. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, October 1, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Psalm 85

Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?
Psalm 85:6

Thank you, Lord, for the way you shape and discipline your church. As we reflect on your salvation this month, we pray with the psalmist: “Revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you.” In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, October 2, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 4:1-13

The word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit . . . it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Thank you, Lord, for the living and powerful truth of your Word, which alone can penetrate the falsehoods in my heart. Let it drive out the darkness and plant seeds of truth in me today. Amen.