The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Out of Egypt
Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 2:13-15, 19-23

Out of Egypt I called my son.
Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:15

Lord and God, you have taken us out of Egypt. Now remove from us any remnants of our sinful ways. In Jesus, Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Servant Savior
Sunday, January 14, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 3:13-4:11

Here is my servant . . . my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him.
Isaiah 42:1

Jesus Messiah, help us to follow you faithfully, being willing to suffer for your sake, that others may come to know you. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Kingdom Messenger
Monday, January 15, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 61:1-3; Luke 4:14-21

Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.
Luke 4:21

The Year of Jubilee, the time of God’s favor, has arrived in Jesus. Thank you, Lord, that our lives can be filled with grace, abundant joy, freedom, and liberty because Jesus’ powerful message is a word for today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus Preaches in Parables
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 13:31-35

I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old—things we have heard and known, things our ancestors have told us.
Psalm 78:2-3

Lord, guide us to share the good news of your Word through all kinds of stories of your faithfulness, to help others grow in you. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Miracle Worker
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 7:18-23

Your God will come. . . . Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy.
Isaiah 35:4-6

It was not always easy to see that Jesus was the Messiah. Even John the Baptist needed confirmation that Jesus was the promised one.

Mighty healer, awesome miracle working Jesus, both your life and your death brought transforming power to us. Continue to pour out your healing for our bodies, souls, and spirits. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Coming King
Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 19:28-42

See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. . . . He will proclaim peace to the nations.
Zechariah 9:9-10

Lord Jesus, you have all authority in heaven and on earth. May we all hear your message of peace—and may we act with righteousness and justice as you call us to. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A Dying and Rising Christ
Friday, January 19, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 24:13-27

Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures . . . he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
1 Corinthians 15:3-4

Lord, give us the faith and discernment that we need in order to see your presence and your work in our lives. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Suffering Righteous One
Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 22:1-20; Mark 15:33-39

Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).
Mark 15:34

Lord and Savior, you did not try to hide your agony from the Father. When we feel rejected and forsaken, help us to remember that you took on these challenges for our sake and for our salvation. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Messiah Endured Evil for Us
Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 69:1-21

One of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar . . . and offered it to Jesus to drink.
Matthew 27:48

We confess, Lord Jesus, that when negative events occur in our lives, we can feel far away from you. Please assure us of your presence and show yourself in every event of our lives. In your name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Rejected Stone Becomes Precious
Monday, January 22, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 118:15-27

Jesus is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Salvation is found in no one else.
Acts 4:11-12

Thank you, Jesus, for turning human plans upside down and making a new reality through your death and resurrection. Enliven your church today so that we are a truly faithful house built on your solid foundation. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Suffering Servant
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 52:13-53:12

He was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities.
​Isaiah 53:5

Thank you, Lord, for your divine plan that the Messiah would die for our sins. Through Christ’s death our otherwise invincible enemies of sin and death have been conquered. The sting of death is removed. Eternal life is ours. In Jesus, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:The Messiah Endured Evil for Us
Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 69:1-21

One of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar . . . and offered it to Jesus to drink.
Matthew 27:48

We confess, Lord Jesus, that when negative events occur in our lives, we can feel far away from you. Please assure us of your presence and show yourself in every event of our lives. In your name we pray. Amen.
Roman soldiers were very advanced in comparison. They would use a sponge with vinegar to wipe thier arse.

They offered Jesus an arse wipe. It was not an offer of kindness.

You blindly know the words but not the details, why or how. Which is why you don't understand it properly. If you did you would think a bit differently about it.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Living Messiah
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Acts 2:22-38

You will not abandon me to the realm of the dead. . . . You will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:10-11

Lord, I believe in the resurrection of the dead. Through your Spirit fill me with your new life today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus Fulfills All of Scripture
Thursday, January 25, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Zechariah 11:7-13; Matthew 27:3-10

Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms.
Luke 24:44

Father, we confess that from time to time we question your Word, and we wonder about your promises. Reassure us today that Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings, the promised Messiah. And may we confess, “Jesus is all we need.” Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, January 26, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Galatians 3:5-14

Anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse.
Deuteronomy 21:23

What a tremendous blessing for all who believe in Jesus as their Savior from sin. Do you believe in him?

Thank you, Jesus, for taking the curse of the law upon yourself, redeeming us from our slavery to sin. You have set us free and given us new life! Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippians 4:6-7

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

I prayed to god yesterday, I was feeling pretty grog so I thought it worth a try.

I said dear god I know im an asshole for praying to you like this when I say on IA that you dont exist but im pretty grog and if you could help that would be great. If I was praying for some one else that would be better so Im a double ass hole for asking for myself.

Today im feeling much better but was it god or the pills I took.

I suppose ill never know.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jesus, the Seed of Abraham, and Us
Saturday, January 27, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Galatians 3:15-29

The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.”
Genesis 12:7

In Christ we are called to bring God’s blessing to the world. In what ways can you do that today?

Lord, thank you for every promise and blessing that is ours in Christ. Help us to bless others in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Who Is the Son of Man?
Sunday, January 28, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 2:5-9

What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
Psalm 8:4-5

We praise you, Jesus, that all things in heaven and earth are under your feet. May we join you by living up to our calling as the crown of creation here on the earth today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Every Knee Will Bow
Monday, January 29, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 2:5-11

I am God, and there is no other. . . . Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.
Isaiah 45:22-23

Lord Jesus, Savior, Messiah, Word of God, exalted Son of God and King, one with the Father and the Holy Spirit, we praise your holy name! Amen.