The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 13

These three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

To whom will you show Jesus’ love today?

Lord, help us to see others as you see them. Help us to be persons who show that we follow the example you gave us.
For your glory and in your name, Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, November 4, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Colossians 3:12-17

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts. . . . And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom.
Colossians 3:15-16

Lord, help us to look into our own hearts for the right motive when we find we must instruct or admonish a fellow believer. We ask for your wisdom and humility, your love, and your peace. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, November 5, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-22

Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.
James 5:20

Father, empower us to see what we must do and what we must avoid doing as we seek to live together in love as fellow believers. In the name of Jesus, who did all this perfectly, we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, November 6, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-13

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:10

Lord, we want to be less focused on ourselves and more focused on helping others be the people you designed them to be. Help us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Monday, November 6, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-13

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:10

Lord, we want to be less focused on ourselves and more focused on helping others be the people you designed them to be. Help us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Homosexuality in thin disguise?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 2:1-11

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.
Philippians 2:3

Lord, thank you for these important reminders and examples of humility, point­ing us the way to living faithfully for you. In the Savior’s name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Psalm 32

Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. . . . When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.
Psalm 32:1, 3

Gracious God, forgive us for failing to realize the damage of unconfessed sin. Lean on us, forgive us, and help us to show your love, forgiveness, and welcome to others. In Christ, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: James 5:13-18

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
James 5:16

Jesus, you teach us to ask for forgiveness daily. Help us also to forgive any who sin against us. Give us the grace you have shown to us by your sacrifice for our sake. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, November 10, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Loving others includes encouraging one another. In Romans 12:7-8, Paul lists encouragement among the gifts of grace. When people accomplish a common objective together, all are encouraged. Fellow believers encourage one another to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).

Lord Jesus, help me to recognize the struggler or the lonely—anyone who needs your encouragement of love and hope today. In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 10:19-25

Spur one another on toward love and good deeds . . . encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24

Gracious Father, thank you for sending Jesus, who knows all our struggles and challenges! Help us to encourage others in his name. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 10:19-25

Spur one another on toward love and good deeds . . . encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24

Gracious Father, thank you for sending Jesus, who knows all our struggles and challenges! Help us to encourage others in his name. Amen.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a load of Bollocks ---no really,----- :jester: for fucks sake.

This shite was written 2000 fucking years ago Jonny. Your 70 years old --dont you want to try to understand why you are here before you go.

Don't you want to know what you are and what is your purpose. You havnt a clue, what you are reading is 2000 year old shite The earth is not flat.

Why will you happily update your computer every month but not your brain once in 2000 years

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, November 12, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-8

If your gift is . . . serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement.
Romans 12:6-8

Holy Spirit, empower us to be more Christlike in our encouragement of others as we journey through life together. Show us whom and how we can encourage in the name of Jesus and for his sake. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, November 13, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 12:4-27

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
1 Corinthians 12:27

Thank you, Lord, for teaching us that everyone in the body of Christ is important. Help us to know and appreciate our gifts so that we may use them to help others and glorify you. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Monday, November 13, 2017 12:00 AM

Thank you, Lord, for teaching us that everyone in the body of Christ is important. Help us to know and appreciate our gifts so that we may use them to help others and glorify you. Amen.
2000 year old bullshit, They had no police in those days how else could leaders control but by boogie men threats and pleading.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:

2000 year old bullshit, They had no police in those days how else could leaders control but by boogie men threats and pleading.

You dumbass fred....have you ever heard of Roman Centurions? I guess not

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Peter 4:7-11

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. . . . Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others. . . .
1 Peter 4:8, 10

Father, help us to recognize the gifts you have entrusted to us for the sake of serving others. We want to honor you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Fred wrote:

You dumbass fred....have you ever heard of Roman Centurions? I guess not

Dumbass is it now johnny ---OK.

Roman centurions were as much police as the German Nazis.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 6:10-20

Pray in the Spirit on all occasions. . . . With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Ephesians 6:18

Do you pray for others? It’s an important part of fulfilling Christ’s command to love one another each day.
Lord Jesus, you taught us by example to pray for others. Help us to take time throughout our busy, complex days to pray for one another. Empower us with your Spirit. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote: Lord Jesus, you taught us by example to pray for others.
Crap !!!!!---when did he do that?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: James 5:13-20

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
James 5:16

Father God, you heard the prayers of your Son, Jesus, and you hear my prayers. Lead and guide me as I follow you today and every day. In Jesus’ name, Amen.