The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Larry TN »

3 John 3:13 "For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth."

John is writing to a converted Gentile named Gaius, commending him for his steadfast faith and his hospitality, especially to the ministers of Christ.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

what is E N L I G H T E N M E N T ?

John 3:19 "And this is the condemnation, that light came into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil."
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

So, master graham, it appears that you may in fact get what you want at this time, even though it may be different at that time. God is merciful, but God is not deaf, even hearing drunken pathetic prayers. You seem to have ignored the Holy Spirit in all of your posted confessions.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Fred wrote:
merry Christmas.
I see no Bible verse in that. This is the daily verse thread. Move that over to either the saloon or trash before someone gullible takes the once to oft buggered master graham seriously.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

This is the thread for Daily Bible Verses..if you want to argue, start a new thread and have at it.

I cleaned this thread up a little bit...
-DBTO

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

MadCow wrote:This is the thread for Daily Bible Verses..if you want to argue, start a new thread and have at it.

Freds comment in "gobbledygook" was actually Thai, I tran :smoke: slated as best I could, both were removed and rightly so.

:smoke:
Grow old disgracefully young man.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Lechy wrote:
MadCow wrote:This is the thread for Daily Bible Verses..if you want to argue, start a new thread and have at it.

Freds comment in "gobbledygook" was actually Thai, I tran :smoke: slated as best I could, both were removed and rightly so.

No worries!
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
-DBTO

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Lechy wrote:

I never complained about the Thai, assuming it was close to the verse, but when lil freddie has had a few, he becomes a mental paramecium, with delusions, who is at once a broken record. Ps. 14:1b "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Larry TN wrote:
Lechy wrote:

I never complained about the Thai, assuming it was close to the verse, but when lil freddie has had a few, he becomes a mental paramecium, with delusions, who is at once a broken record. Ps. 14:1b "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

He lives in Pattaya so forgiveness and understanding is your perogative. Personally, I think I will keep my thoughts on this private.
Grow old disgracefully young man.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Well thank you for that Lechy---I think.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jude 1:4 "For certain men have come among you secretly, marked out before in the holy Writings for this evil fate, men without the fear of God, turning his grace into an unclean thing, and false to our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Lechy wrote:
Larry TN wrote:
Lechy wrote:

He lives in Pattaya so forgiveness and understanding is your perogative. Personally, I think I will keep my thoughts on this private.
I can soon forgive any attack on me, but I cannot against Christ, or the Word of God.
Pattaya seems to have sunk to new lows since it was an R & R destination from Nam....
freddie seems to like Russian Roulette with at most one empty chamber of six. Pattaya looks like a great place to be personally involved in anything that leads to a funeral.
Yep, a most excellent place to die. Plenty of help. I will pray that he would pray also.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

It was a sleepy fishing village on a beautiful beach and Yes the Americans flooded in from Utapao air base just out of town and paid girls to do the most outrageous acts of sexual gratification, money that no one had. Similar to ISIS now I suppose, young men blinded by sex and the possibility of death

But all that is all but gone and is heavily policed similar to las vegas.

Now its attraction to me is shopping centers, well I say me but we both enjoy the availability of superstores more vast that I have seen in Europe. Many people sit at home traveling the world on google earth then profess to know all about it,--my dad does it.

Hopefully my life will entail a little more than arrogant knowledge of places thousands of miles from where I have spent my entire life.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Fred wrote: Hopefully my life will entail a little more than arrogant knowledge of places thousands of miles from where I have spent my entire life.
I am fortunate that is so true, my knowledge of Pattaya is not as personal as yours.
My R & R was spent entirely in Vietnam, from Hue to Vung Tau. 7 days of visiting friends and relatives that I thought I might not see again. My travels when I had a choice were to Paris and Florence in January andJune for a number of years. A lot of Europe by car and train. Never on a bike. Few Nam vets that I know have any affinity for Asian travel, or transvestite beauty contests.
Without Christ all of my knowledge, and your knowledge, is as filthy rags.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Isaiah 64:6 "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

2 Corinthians 4:3 "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:"

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

2 Corinthians 11:13 & 14 "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ."
14; "And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Job 4:17 "Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?"