The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 4:1-8

Day and night they never stop saying: “‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,’ who was, and is, and is to come.”
Revelation 4:8

You are holy, Lord God Almighty. We bow before you, the one who was and is and is to come. We thank you that our times are in your hands. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, August 28, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 5

Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!
Revelation 5:12

We worship you, Lord, our Creator, Sustainer, Savior, and King. We bow before you and join our voices in praise as we sing: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain.” To you be all glory and praise! Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 12:1-12

They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. . . .
Revelation 12:11

Dear Lord, you have won the battle of sin on the cross. May we always stand firm and give ourselves fully to the work of your kingdom. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 15:1-4; 16:1-7

Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations.
Revelation 15:3

Lord Jesus, Savior of the world, may we hide ourselves in you today by repenting of our sins and accepting the gracious ­offer of your forgiveness and new life. In your merciful name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

An insult to a grown mans intelligence.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 103

The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone.
Psalm 103:15-16

Lord, today we are reminded how fleeting and precious life is. Receive our thanks for this incomparably good gift. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, September 7, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 9

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalm 9:9

Psalm 9 begins with thanks for all of God’s wonderful deeds, including being a refuge for the oppressed.

Lord God of justice, receive our thanks for being our stronghold in times of trouble. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, September 8, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 107:1-31

Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of his works with songs of joy.
Psalm 107:22

Gracious God, we thank you for rescuing us in times of trouble. Enable us to tell of your works with grateful hearts. In Christ we pray. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Drop the 'We' I am not involved in this and I know many are'nt.

Speak for yourself say ---- 'I'

I love god not we!!! Thats the trouble with religion you wanna drag every one else in. Do it on your own.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, September 9, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 147:1-11

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. . . . Sing to the Lord with grateful praise. . . .
Psalm 147:3, 7

God, receive our thanks that Jesus came in a small way to change everything with the forgiveness and hope he brings. In his name we pray. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yes--thanks god,--thanks for the storm US are having. They are having a great time down here I can tell you --you will be a bit busy at reception over the next few days as your storm Irma wreaks its havoc and inocent people, some are children trying to live your shit life but dying so young in belief of you. But then you know about it as you made it.

I dont agree with your storm and I think you are a bit of a cunt for doing it to be honest. Do you find it amusing or something.

Yes I called god a cunt,-- for all the people of this world sat with head in hands trying to fathom out why god does this.

There is no god what more proof could you possibly want. Suggesting there is,--- is not helping anyone , just making it harder for poor uneducated people doing what they have been told by other uneducated idiots.

Stop listening to usless bigots and enjoy your life as ANY god would want you to do.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, September 10, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 150

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.
Psalm 150:6

With hearts filled with gratitude for your deliverance, we praise you, Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, September 11, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: John 6:1-13

Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
John 6:11

When our resources don’t meet our needs, Lord, help us to keep giving thanks and to trust in your unfailing love. In your name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 7:36-47

I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.
Luke 7:47

Lord, may we overflow with gratitude for your forgiveness of all our sins. In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Luke 17:11-19

He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.
Luke 17:16

Gracious God, receive our thanks for your healing touch and power in our lives. In the name of Jesus, help us remember all that you do for us each day. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Correction
Gracious God, receive my thanks for your healing touch and power in my life. In the name of Jesus, helped me remember all that you do for me each day. Amen.
Post by Suzuki Johnny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:55 am

This is what you mean to say. Don't pray for me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 26:26-28

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”
Matthew 26:26

I’ve often wondered what Jesus was giving thanks for at this moment. He knew he would soon be betrayed by Judas. He had told his disciples that he would soon be crucified. In the coming day he would also be abandoned by his followers, denied by Peter, sentenced by the religious leaders, beaten and mocked by Roman soldiers, and hung on a cross to die.
But in this moment Jesus gave thanks. Maybe he did it as an example, reminding his disciples and us of the importance of regularly giving thanks to God for our daily bread.
But maybe Jesus was giving thanks for more. Perhaps he was giving thanks for his followers, gathered there in that upper room, who would soon take on the work of his earthly ministry, powered by the Holy Spirit. They would soon begin proclaiming the news of his death and resurrection around the world. Jesus may also have been giving thanks that God’s plan to restore the people and world he loves so much was unfolding even as they prayed and ate.
I’m humbled by this. I’m also compelled by it. If Jesus lifted his heart in gratitude to God even as he stood under the shadow of the cross, how much more, as recipients of his forgiveness and grace, should we offer our gratitude and thanksgiving to God—daily!

Thank you, Jesus, for the sacrifice of yourself and for the forgiveness of all our sins. Guide us to share our gratitude with others today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, September 15, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 10:1-11, 17-21

Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealed them to little children.”
Luke 10:21

Thank you, Father, that your kingdom of peace and grace has come near to even me. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

That better keep it to the 'I' and 'me'.

If you want to spend 'your' life praying to nothing go ahead but don't drag little kids in with it. I mean fully grown adult size little kids or any one else who is unfortunate enough to not be able to see around them and work it out.

The human brain is an incredible biological computer capable of such diversity. Some have managed to take us to the Moon and invented life saving medicinal advantages for the human race and yet some just ---dont.

Like a train wreck---completely off the tracks but just keeps going.

Einstien said that humans only use 30% of there brain potential. Is it not important therefore to make sure we are using it correctly. Life can be so wonderful if it can be rewarded by success in a way that helps the human race to march forward on this planet that we will indubitably have to leave one day.

Without squabbling among ourselves over what is the name of god, is'nt there more Earthly rewarding things to do.

Even weeding the garden making things grow would be more productive than fighting lost causes.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: John 11:38-44

Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.”
John 11:41

Help us, living God, to find comfort and joy in the good news that you have shattered death’s grip on us through your Son, Jesus. We pray in his name. Amen.