The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Floating Moses
Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Exodus 2:1-10

She named him Moses, saying, “I drew him out of the water.”
Exodus 2:10

Lord, we pray for all who are persecuted or oppressed. Let them discover the Christ as their Savior and liberator. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prophet Miriam
Monday, December 11, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Exodus 14:26-31; 15:20-21

Sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.
Exodus 15:21

Our souls glorify you, Lord, and our spirits rejoice in you, for you have done great things. Holy is your name. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Confident Joshua
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Numbers 14:1-10

The Lord is with us. Do not be afraid of them.
Numbers 14:9

Jesus, when we face enormous problems and scary opponents, help us to call on you, the one who saves. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Faith Model Rahab
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Joshua 2:1-21; 6:22-25

The Lord your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.
Joshua 2:11

You, Lord, are “God in heaven above and on the earth below.” We bow in worship before you. Come, Lord Jesus, and usher in your kingdom. In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Mighty Warrior Gideon
Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Judges 6:11-24

When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, “The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.”
Judges 6:12

Jesus, thank you for conquering sin and death. Help us to be your mighty warriors when you ask us to face trials and defend your name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Moabite Ruth
Friday, December 15, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Ruth 1

Your people will be my people and your God my God.
Ruth 1:16

Lord Jesus, thank you for the promise you have made to us to be our God. Help us to be your people. In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Redeemer Boaz
Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Ruth 4

The women said to Naomi: “Praise be to the Lord, who this day has not left you without a guardian-redeemer.”
Ruth 4:14

Faithful God, thank you for coming to be our Redeemer so that you could restore us to your family. We know that our Redeemer lives! In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Weeping Hannah
Sunday, December 17, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 1:1-20

I am a woman who is deeply troubled. . . . I was pouring out my soul to the Lord.
1 Samuel 1:15

Lord Jesus, when we are living in dark places, help us to remember that you are the light of the world who has come to show us the way to life. In your name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Listening Samuel
Monday, December 18, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 3:1-20

Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”
1 Samuel 3:10

Prince of Peace, we hear you call us to give ourselves to your service and your kingdom. Help us to answer your call. Please give us your peace. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

King David
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 16:1-13

The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7

Lord, we are weak and foolish, but we know you can use us, like David, to bring your grace to your world. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Restore us, O LORD God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.
—Psalm 80:19

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Trusting Hezekiah
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 2 Kings 18:1-8

Hezekiah trusted in the Lord, the God of Israel. There was no one like him among all the kings of Judah, either before him or after him.
2 Kings 18:5

You alone, God, rule this world. We long for the day when we can sing, “Joy to the world, the Lord has come!” Come quickly, Lord Jesus! In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Unforgiving Jonah
, Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Jonah 1

I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love.
Jonah 4:2

Lord Jesus, you came to be the friend of sinners. We are so glad because you are our friend and Savior. Thank you for giving us a second chance. In your name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Queen Esther
Friday, December 22, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Esther 4

Who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?
Esther 4:14

Lord, when we are hurt and frightened, help us to remember that you watch over us and care for us. May we rest in your love today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Returning Zerubbabel
Saturday, December 23, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Ezra 1:1-2:2

Any of his people among you may go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the Lord . . . and may their God be with them.
Ezra 1:3

Lord Jesus, you have such plans for us. Thank you for the hope we have in you. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Cupbearer Nehemiah
Sunday, December 24, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Nehemiah 1

They are your servants and your people, whom you redeemed by your great strength and your mighty hand.
Nehemiah 1:10

Lord of comfort, we long for your coming again, when all will be restored and the world will know your peace. When you ­arrive, may you find us faithfully working to build your kingdom, we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Firstborn Son
Monday, December 25, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 2:1-7

She gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger. . . .
Luke 2:7

It’s so wonderful to hold a newborn baby in your arms. To look into the newly opened eyes, to feel the delicate skin, to hear the little squeaks. We pause here in wonder at Mary’s firstborn son, lying in a manger.
But as we admire the baby in the manger, we know that he has to grow up.
That sweet little newborn will grow up and overturn the power structures of the world. Though he is almighty God, he becomes a helpless infant. Instead of royal robes he wears strips of cloth. Instead of a warrior surrounded by an army, he is attended by nobodies. The thunder of his authority is muted into the cries of a child.
But this helpless baby is a powerful threat because he is a promise that the days of the powerful are numbered.

Let’s marvel that in this little bundle lies the power that will change our lives—and this world—forever.
“O come, let us adore him, Christ, the Lord!”
All glory to you, great God and Lord, for the gift of your firstborn Son, Jesus Christ, whom you sent to save us. Amen and Amen!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Terrified Shepherds
Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 2:8-15

The angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.”
Luke 2:10

For the shepherds watching over their sheep, it started off as a quiet night. Then suddenly an angel was standing in front of them! Of course they were terrified, but the angel said, “Do not be afraid.” Then the angel announced that he was bringing good news that would give all the people great joy.

Lord Jesus, show us the way to your manger so that in seeing you, we may believe—and in believing have eternal life. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

[quote="Suzuki Johnny

I am a woman who is deeply troubled. . . . I was pouring out my soul to the Lord.
1 Samuel

Hillary Clinton 2016

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Pondering Mary
Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Luke 2:15-20

Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.
Luke 2:19

Child of Bethlehem, we are in awe at the miracle of your birth. Thank you for living among us, as one of us. Amen.