The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Larry TN »

James 5:20
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? (John 11:40)
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: Sold it for an 82 Corvette

Post by Tripseven »

Hebrews 4:12 Oct 27 2014
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

I'd love to be in the movies, but I have a face for radio, a voice for writing, and arthritis

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

1 Peter 1:24-25

For, “All flesh is like grass, And all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, And the flower falls off, But the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word which was preached to you.

I'd love to be in the movies, but I have a face for radio, a voice for writing, and arthritis

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Romans 12:1
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Tripseven wrote:Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
This verse is well known to every true Christian. It reminds us that we are no better than any of our brothers and sisters, no matter what we are called to do. None of us will ever be any better than the least of us. Knowing this, how should we treat each other?

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Larry TN wrote: Knowing this, how should we treat each other?
Romans 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.

Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

Romans 13:8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Romans 14:13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.

Romans 15:7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Romans 15:14 I myself am convinced, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, complete in knowledge and competent to instruct one another.

:thumbup:

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Yes, thats how we were instructed. We should remember not to forget.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity. Ecclesiastes 5:10

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Romans 13:1
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

I'm so glad this is not the end of the verses on government...

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

2 Corinthians 3:6
who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Genesis 32:28

And [God] said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed."

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Won't be on for a while, no computer access, so I leave you with this.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16)

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Ephesians 1:9-10

He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

1 Timothy 2:1-2
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Proverbs 18:21)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. (Romans 8:6)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28