The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by KAJUN »

The Power of the Empty Tomb
Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 15:50-58

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?
1 Corinthians 15:55

Life on this earth is not without dark times. We can identify periods in history when evil and darkness seemed to be in control. We can look back on our own lives and recall times of grief, hurt, loneliness, or despair. Or maybe those times are happening right now, and life seems empty of meaning or purpose. Maybe all of life seems like a dark, empty space.

Jesus knows what that’s like—and even more. On the cross he suffered the agony of complete separation from God (descending into hell) so that we wouldn’t have to—and his body was placed in a tomb till he rose to life again on the third day. Jesus’ work of salvation for us would not have been complete if he did not suffer the full punishment of “unspeakable anguish, pain, and terror of soul” on the cross to pay the price for all our sins (Heidelberg Catechism, Q&A 44). And on Easter he rose in victory over death so that we might share in the power of his resurrection and enjoy new life with God. (See also Luke 23:42-46.)

Our journey into new life in Christ may take us through times of darkness. Yet, as hard as those times may be, we can be assured that death, loneliness, and despair do not have the final victory; Jesus conquered them. As you walk through valleys of shadow in your life, lean on Jesus, the Savior—who knows you and is walking with you into new life.

God of new life, assure us of your presence, especially when darkness and despair seem all around. In Christ we pray. Amen.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

The Power of Victory
Monday, April 16, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Revelation 21:1-8

Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
Revelation 21:7

Today, know that the victory of the resurrection is yours in Jesus, and humbly live in the confidence of that victory.

Lord, there is no way we can repay you or thank you enough for offering us the victory over sin and death. Help us to live graciously and lovingly in the confidence of your strength. In the power of your name, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Servant Power
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 20:20-28

You know that the rulers of the Gentiles . . . exercise authority over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant.

Lord Jesus, may our lives reflect the power, greatness, and love you revealed to us through your life, death, and resurrection. Make us servants of justice and instruments of peace, we pray. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Power in Community
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 12:12-27

Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.
1 Corinthians 12:12

Resurrected Lord, make us one in you. May our love for you and for one another witness to your love and grace. Grow us together by the power of your Holy Spirit. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

The Power of Love
Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 13

Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:8

Lord, despite all we have done against you, you still love us. Fill us with the power to share your love with others. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Resurrection Freedom
Friday, April 20, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:1-6

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1

O Lord, your mercy has set us free. What a gift! May we accept the gift of freedom you offer us in Christ, and may we freely offer it to others as well. In the spirit of your love, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Freedom From Fear
Saturday, April 21, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 43:1-2; Matthew 28:1-10

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you . . . you are mine. . . . I will be with you.
Isaiah 43:1-2

Lord, you are always with us. Remind us of your power and fill us with your courage to face our fears, knowing we are never alone. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Freedom to Go and Tell
Sunday, April 22, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Matthew 28:1-10

Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell. . . .”
Matthew 28:10

Dear Jesus, through your resurrection you have given us the freedom to live fully in relationship with you. Release any fears that may hinder us from doing so, and reveal your full purpose and power in us. In your name, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Free to Belong
Monday, April 23, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 8:14-17

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
Romans 8:16

Father God, thank you for accepting us as your children. Just as you invite us through the gift of hospitality, may we extend that loving hospitality to others. In Jesus, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Free of Shame
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 8:28-39

What . . . shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31

Shame is a heavy burden. Shame weighs us down and hinders us from being who God has intended us to be. Sometimes shame is raw like an open wound—and with terrifying memories. We can also carry shame for years, living with insecurities, fears, and a sense of self-disdain because of hurtful actions and exchanges from long ago. Shame holds us down with the weights of judgment, condemnation, expectations, disapproval, and more.
The freedom of resurrection life in Jesus, however, releases the burden of shame in our lives. Jesus carried our shame to the cross. He was betrayed, beaten, humiliated, and exposed, giving up his life to pay for our sin so that we might be released from the tyranny and shame of sin. Through Jesus’ death and resurrection, when we ask God for forgiveness, we are forgiven. God’s love frees us to let go of the ugliness of the past and move forward in confidence, knowing “there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1). And nothing can separate us from God’s love.
Learning to live in the confidence and acceptance of this new identity takes some time to figure out. While you work through the process, know that God is on your side, desiring that you live in the freedom and fullness of understanding who you are as a holy and dearly loved child of God.

Lord, the burden of our shame from things we have done, said, or experienced pulls us away from you. Help us live fully in the confidence and freedom of your love. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Free to Live
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Colossians 3:1-11

Since . . . you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:1

Today, let’s set our hearts and minds on seeking God so that we can discover the freedom to live fully in his love.
Our true identity is found only in you, Jesus. Align our hearts with yours and focus our minds on what you desire for us. Work in us whatever is pleasing to you. In the power of your Spirit we pray. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Free to Forgive
Thursday, April 26, 2018 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Colossians 3:12-17

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
Colossians 3:13

May God’s love free you to forgive today.
Forgiving God, you offer to us the beautiful gift of forgiveness. Work in us so that we can freely offer this gift to others. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Free to Serve
Friday, April 27, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 John 3:11-24

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with ­actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18

As you celebrate freedom in Christ through the resurrection, let God show you where you can serve and show his love today.
Lord Jesus, fill us with your love, justice, mercy, and compassion. Give us eyes to see the world as you see it, and give us the courage to serve others in your freeing love. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Free to Be Intentional
Saturday, April 28, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: John 4:1-26

[Jesus] left Judea and went back once more to Galilee. Now he had to go through Samaria.
John 4:3-4

Today, may the freedom and grace offered to you in Jesus empower you to freely offer the same to others.
Jesus, we are grateful that you intentionally took on human flesh and came to live with us. May we follow your example and be free to love as you have loved us. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Free to Love
Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 John 4:7-21

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12

There is no fear in love. There is no shame in love. God and love can never be separated. This is the constant that will never change.

In what ways can you live out God’s love today?
God of grace, truth, and love, your perfect love makes us righteous in Christ. Take away every­thing in our lives that stands in the way of your love, and free us to love others. In Jesus, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Living Joyfully, Powerfully, and Free!
Monday, April 30, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Jude 17-25

Keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
Jude 20-21

Remembering with joy that “Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!” let us give thanks and praise the Lord for all he has done: “To the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.”
Glorious, almighty God, we praise you for your victory over sin and death, and we thank you for your love. May we live each day in the joy, the power, and the freedom of Jesus’ resurrection. In his name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Linking Us Together
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Genesis 1:26-31

God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness. . . .”
Genesis 1:26

Dear God, may we be encouraged to remember that we and all other persons are so precious to you that you sent your Son to save us. Keep us close, we pray, by the power of your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Leaving and Blessing
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Genesis 12:1-7

Go from your country, your people and your father’s household. . . . And all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.
Genesis 12:1-3

Dear Lord, prepare the way for our walking and working with you. When we are tired and discouraged, may we know that you are with us and blessing us to be a blessing to others. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

House of God, Gate of Heaven
Thursday, May 3, 2018 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Genesis 28:10-22

When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought . . . “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”
Genesis 28:16-17

Dear God of heaven and earth, may “your kingdom come . . . on earth as it is in heaven.” May we open our eyes to see how your church can be a witness by connecting people to you. In Jesus, Amen.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:clap:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!