The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Fred »

Thank you oh lord for the ethnic cleansing in burma and for showing us your supreme power over the Muslim wankers. And we pray for further death and suffering of any muslims as is your wish and as you have also done with the Yemenis who were also Muslim wankers.

Please oh lord give us strength to war with anyone that threatens us like rocket man who is a fucking nut and needs your hand. For this we thank theee lord. Please kill everyone we dont like but keep our children safe as you are a truely loving god ( to us anyway) and guide us and to make USA just like you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: 2 Timothy 3:14-17

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped. . . .
2 Timothy 3:16-17

Thank you, Lord, for your inspired Word. As I read it each day, guide me to the truths that will equip me with all I need to live faithfully for you. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh god I thank theee but then you know every thing, even what I am going to say so I dont need to thank thee but thank thee for being pretty impressive to wankers down here who know not what they do.

Thank thee oh lord and thank thee veryly I say unto you thank thee and thank thee.

Oh lord I forgot to say thank thee for your thanks and thank thee for that.

Thank the lord thank thee. :fubird: :OhNo; was that thunder. oh oh

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 19

The decrees of the Lord are firm, and all of them are righteous.
Psalm 19:9

You have the authority to command all I do and say, Lord. You are the expert on my deepest needs and truest aims. Help me to hear and follow your excellent Word. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Psalm 119:97-105

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Psalm 119:105

Thank you, Lord, for your clear and excellent Word. By your Holy Spirit, guide my understanding as I read and listen so that I will find light for my path today. In Jesus, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Dear Lord please teach us to be more like you and kill inocent people every day. My quest is to be like you oh lord and be a murderous inhumane bastard worthy of hell fire and damnation.

PS well done on the vegas shootings guidance of Paddock was brilliant. I loved the choice of venue,-- perfect :bow:

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Dear Lord, please tell the unvirtuous Fred to shut the fuck up. I would appreciate it very much, and please make it at least a favor to me to extend your usual time period of "shut the fuck ups" to at least DOUBLE.

Amen! [emoji106]

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friday, October 6, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Psalm 33

He spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Psalm 33:9

Thank you, Lord, for your creative, life-giving Word. Plant it in my heart and help me to share it with the world you love, so that we may be transformed and blessed for your glory. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Isaiah 40:1-8

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.
Isaiah 40:8

Lord, help me remember that your Word provides all I need to know about glorifying you and enjoying you forever. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, October 8, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Luke 24:36-49

Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.
Luke 24:44

As you go through your day, keep these words in mind: “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be in you, above you, beneath you, beside you.” And then live abundantly in the truth of Christ alone.
As you are the central focus of the Bible, Lord Jesus, may you also be the center and circumference of my life, today and every day. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, October 9, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 3:21-31

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23

Thanks be to God that being aware of our helplessness delivers us straight to Christ!
Though I hide my sinfulness well, Lord Jesus, I know how totally unworthy I am. I know that I can do nothing to change myself. I need you and you alone. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 9:11-28

He has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 9:26

Jesus, you alone made the perfect sacrifice for sin. Help me, in all I do, to make a pleasing sacrifice of thanks to you. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Acts 4:1-12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven . . . by which we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

Not my job or my money. Not my family or church. Not my intellect or education. Not my good works. Only you, Jesus, can save. Help me show the world today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 2:1-9

It is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

You know, Lord, how much I like to pay my own way. Help me remember and be continually amazed that salvation is a gift from you. I could never earn it. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sunday, October 15, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 13:11-14

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, we worship you as one. We also give thanks for your grace and mercy, which join us to you and to all your children around the world. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, October 16, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Luke 15:1-7

Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.
Luke 15:6

Lord, you love me so much that you came looking for me. In the same way that your grace has found me, let me share your grace with those around me. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, October 30, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 10:23-33

Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Whatever you do today—from the most mundane chore to making the most weighty decision—do it all for God’s glory.

By your grace, Father, help us to grow in knowing and loving you and those around us.
For only in glorifying you do we fully discover whom you made us to be. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 1:3-11

He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

“To [God] be the glory forever!” (Romans 11:36).
Jesus, Savior and Lord of the church, by your Spirit guide us in understanding the truth that we may live for the praise and glory of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit forever. In your name we pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: John 13:34-35

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8

Lord Jesus, empower us by your Spirit to live with love in all our relationships, to the glory of God. May we honor you each day. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: 1 John 4:7-21

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

Jesus expects us to obey his commands. And he promises he will help us.

Lord Jesus, often we are difficult to love. Thank you for always loving us and being our example of patience and perseverance as we seek to love others in your name. Amen.