Spectacular message of Pope Francis

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Spectacular message of Pope Francis

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Spectacular message of Pope Francis. " there is no perfect family. We don't have perfect parents, we are not perfect, we don't get married with a perfect person nor do we have perfect kids. We have complaints of each other. We were disappointed to each other. Therefore, there is no healthy marriage or healthy family without the exercise of forgiveness. Forgiveness is vital to our emotional health and spiritual survival. Without forgiveness the family becomes a theatre of conflict and a bastion of grievances. Without forgiveness the family gets sick. Forgiveness is the sterilization of the soul, the cleaning of the mind and the liberation of the heart. Who does not forgive has no peace of soul nor communion with God. The pain is a poison that intoxicates and kills. Save a wound of the heart is a self-destructive gesture. It is autophagy. Who does not forgive sickens physically, emotionally and spiritually. That's why the family has to be a place of life and not of death; territory of healing and not of disease; stage of forgiveness and not of guilt. Forgiveness brings joy where sorrow produced pain; and healing, where pain caused disease.

Pope Francis.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1994 Intruder

Re: Spectacular message of Pope Francis

Post by Piltdown911 »

Not really high on the pope.
"Between the velvet lies there's a truth as hard as steel" - Ronnie James Dio

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Piltdown911 wrote:Not really high on the pope.
Me neither.

Especially after what he said here:

Pope Francis, in an interview with the French newspaper La Croix,

He also faulted the free market for driving poverty, saying economies need “a state to monitor and balance them;” gun manufacturers for fueling wars; and the failures of Christians in Europe to properly assimilate with Muslims as causing much of the tensions of recent times – ostensibly, to include acts of terror.

His specific words, according to an English interpretation of his comments: “Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.”

Francis, who’s been a vocal supporter of the rights of refugees to resettle in Europe and America – and who has outright called on the United States to open doors to more immigrants and refugees – also said “integration” was a key component of ensuring Muslims and Christians peaceably co-exist.

“We need to speak of [national] roots in the plural because there are so many,” he said. “In this sense, when I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones. … Yes, Europe has Christian roots and it is Christianity’s responsibility to water those roots. But this must be done in a spirit of service, as in the washing of the feet. Christianity’s duty to Europe is one of service. … Christianity’s contribution to a culture is that of Christ in the washing of the feet. In other words, service and the gift of life. It must not become a colonial enterprise.”

First, he called wars the work of “arms manufacturers,” and suggested if that industry did not exist, peace would prevail.

“The deeper question is why there are so many migrants now,” he said. “The initial problems are the wars in the Middle East and in Africa as well as the underdevelopment of the African continent, which causes hunger. If there are wars, it is because there exist arms manufacturers, which can be justified for defensive purposes, and above all, arms traffickers.”

Bluntly, he denounced capitalism, calling into question a “world economic system” he claimed had “descended into the idolatry of money,” the newspaper reported.

Just look at the ASSUMPTIONS this guy makes,...then goes on to making faulty conclusions and equally faulty recommendations based on those faulty ASS-umptions.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/pope-shocker ... RDbLOK4.99

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

He is trying to reach out to all men (and women), so sometimes his message is contradictory and compromising. It's a tough job being the Pope!

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

NE_FL wrote: his message is contradictory and compromising.
And full of :bs:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

I would trust Count Dracula more than any Pope. I repeat, The Dark Ages began with the Catholic Church and ended with Reformation.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

One must remember that the path way to Heaven is through Our Lord Jesus Christ....and not any mortal man..
The Pope is just the messenger...
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:One must remember that the path way to Heaven is through Our Lord Jesus Christ....and not any mortal man..
The messenger for whom? He contradicts the word of God constantly, can you say evolution?

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

RoadKing wrote:I would trust Count Dracula more than any Pope. I repeat, The Dark Ages began with the Catholic Church and ended with Reformation.
Didn't the Dark Ages coincide with the Islamic wars waged by Muslims against Christianity? The Crusades were a reaction to that aggression, not a cause of that aggression.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Piltdown911 wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:One must remember that the path way to Heaven is through Our Lord Jesus Christ....and not any mortal man..
The messenger for whom? He contradicts the word of God constantly, can you say evolution?
Do you consider yourself a messenger as well.......your question begs the same answer

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Vicar of Christ (from Latin Vicarius Christi) Meaning the "replacement of Christ" - I really don't exalt myself to that level.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

John 3:16

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:John 3:16
John 14:6 Genesis 1:1
John 6:44 Luke 11:27-28
Ephesians 2:8-9
Exodus 20:4-5