R I P Elario "Alex" Mareno (1929-2014)

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

R I P Elario "Alex" Mareno (1929-2014)

Post by Larry TN »

My brother-in-law, friend and brother in Christ, Alex Mareno, had a massive stroke on wednesday afternoon. He was kept alive in the ambulance, ER and ICU, by mechanical means for about 24 hours. The doctor said the any possibility of a recovery was slim to none. Yesterday afternoon when we were in Alex's room in ICU at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, I agreed with my sister in her decision to remove life support. Alex died 10 minutes later. The world is still just the world, and Heaven is a brighter place.

Among other things, he was:
A Native American, Navy Seal, Special Forces, Special Ops, Demolition Expert, Master Welder, Storyteller and Christian. I will see him again.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: R I P Elario "Alex" Mareno (1929-2014)

Post by YoDude »

Larry TN wrote:My brother-in-law, friend and brother in Christ, Alex Mareno, had a massive stroke on wednesday afternoon. He was kept alive in the ambulance, ER and ICU, by mechanical means for about 24 hours. The doctor said the any possibility of a recovery was slim to none. Yesterday afternoon when we were in Alex's room in ICU at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, I agreed with my sister in her decision to remove life support. Alex died 10 minutes later. The world is still just the world, and Heaven is a brighter place.

Among other things, he was:
A Native American, Navy Seal, Special Forces, Special Ops, Demolition Expert, Master Welder, Storyteller and Christian. I will see him again.
It is a sad thing to here of a death. He may be in a better place. Let's hope. :thumbup:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

YoDude9999 wrote:
It is a sad thing to here of a death. He may be in a better place. Let's hope. :thumbup:

Yo-
Thank You; the real sadness would be if he was not a follower of Christ.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Sorry to hear the bad news. May he RIP and prayers for the family.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: