Trump bible quote

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Trump bible quote

Post by NE_FL »

Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any Bible verses.

He answered:

Trump 20:16, "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Deport him and
you won't have to feed him again."

---

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Trump bible quote

Post by YoDude »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :evil:

Love it!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

And Moses went to Pharaoh and said to him, "Let my people go!"

...and Pharaoh did because Moses knew how to negotiate.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Anyone who can turn a shepherd's staff into a cobra snake is A-OK with me! [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Anyone who can turn a shepherd's staff into a cobra snake is A-OK with me! [emoji106]

Its the other way round. The snake ( not a cobra) could be tormented into faking death and turn stiff like a stick as protection strategy. Hopefully it would then be left alone. " Erpeton Tentucalem" google it.

After a while it would slither away. Nothing miraculous about it as is most crap out of the Bible.

If you ever visit a tropical country you can see snake shows every single day.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Anyone who can turn a shepherd's staff into a cobra snake is A-OK with me! [emoji106]
Its the other way round. The snake ( not a cobra) could be tormented into faking death and turn stiff like a stick as protection strategy. Hopefully it would then be left alone. " Erpeton Tentucalem" google it. After a while it would slither away. Nothing miraculous about it as is most crap out of the Bible.
Displaying his ignorance for all,....we see little PIG post this tripe!

When a snake fakes death, (An eastern hog nosed snake is most know for doing this) it doesn't go straight as a walking stick (or staff s Suzuki johnny mentions) !

Google it...NEVER do they do that. :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:
Its the other way round. The snake ( not a cobra) could be tormented into faking death and turn stiff like a stick as protection strategy. Hopefully it would then be left alone. " Erpeton Tentucalem" google it. After a while it would slither away. Nothing miraculous about it as is most crap out of the Bible.

When a snake fakes death, (An eastern hog nosed snake is most know for doing this) it doesn't go straight as a walking stick (or staff s Suzuki johnny mentions) !

Google it...NEVER do they do that. :Umm:
Who is talking about a Hog nose?--only you. I gave you the latin name of the snake being discussed. Why do I always have to explain twice.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:

Google it...NEVER do they do that.
:Umm:
Who is talking about a Hog nose?--only you. I gave you the latin name of the snake being discussed. Why do I always have to explain twice.
Hey Dumbass! I used the Hog Nose Snake as an EXAMPLE.

NO SNAKE FAKES DEATH STRAIGHT AS A STICK (or Shepard's Staff) as in the Bible Quote that Suzuki Johnny mentions. so your whiny attack on what the bible says is unfounded BULLSHIT!.....like always

Why do I have to explain the obvious to you twice? :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!