This is the problem with Islam

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

This is the problem with Islam

Post by YoDude »

More muslim asshats being trained in thinking a certain way. "Kill Whites." Note, the asshole quotes the Quran.

http://freedomdaily.com/stalk-them-and- ... tes-video/

.....and it will never stop until they are annihilated completely and every copy of the Quran is burned.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: This is the problem with Islam

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Two questions are raised in the article.......Why has this man not been arrested and What is obama waiting for........

If Billy Graham Jr were preaching from his pulpit that it's time to reenact slavery again and whites should go out and collect as many blacks as they could ..............he would be condemned and arrested on the spot...it's called reverse discrimination and it stinks to high heaven
This race baiter louis farrakan is preaching murder in the streets of America and no one, not even the civil authorities are doing anything about it....
And all because he is doing it from a pulpit and not out on the streets......the same vile libation that the so called rev wright spewed from his pulpit for years....

If you're black or muslim you are free to say anything against anyone and there will be no repercussions..but if you are white...watch out
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I used to think that America was resilient enough to withstand these times and those who want to destroy her until some great leader or grass-roots movement came come along to put us back on the right path. My optimism is now gone. The rule of law has been dismissed and the constitution is but a record of how we once beame the most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. Everything that was morally right has become wrong and perversion is now uplifted and celebrated. I now believe we're one financial collapse or natural disaster away from government imposed marshal law, government-run living encampments and gun confiscation before the real fun begins. It's over. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
lovineveryminuteofit

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:I used to think that America was resilient enough to withstand these times and those who want to destroy her until some great leader or grass-roots movement came come along to put us back on the right path. My optimism is now gone. The rule of law has been dismissed and the constitution is but a record of how we once beame the most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. Everything that was morally right has become wrong and perversion is now uplifted and celebrated. I now believe we're one financial collapse or natural disaster away from government imposed marshal law, government-run living encampments and gun confiscation before the real fun begins. It's over. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
I hate to say it, but what you stated here will probably all come to play with the Ugly one being SELECTED as the prez.
You know I've seen Donald spout nothing but the truth about the gov and all the crap he burps is Exactly the truth.

The system IS broken. It's not working as it was intended to. Money controls politics and politicians have become worthless pond scum, working for the people that have all the money. Some of the politicians have spouted out TERM LIMITS for politicians...I think that one buried Rubio.
Cruz is trying very hard to play exactly by the money owners rules, it make me wanna puke. Donald doesn't play be their rules...so a brokered convention is how they're going to get the Ugly one installed and then it's over for the American people.

Yeah, that's how I feel too.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:I used to think that America was resilient enough to withstand these times and those who want to destroy her until some great leader or grass-roots movement came come along to put us back on the right path. My optimism is now gone. The rule of law has been dismissed and the constitution is but a record of how we once beame the most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. Everything that was morally right has become wrong and perversion is now uplifted and celebrated. I now believe we're one financial collapse or natural disaster away from government imposed marshal law, government-run living encampments and gun confiscation before the real fun begins. It's over. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.... Blood was shed to found this nation, and blood may be shed again to save the "sinking ship." It will be interesting to know what the spark will be.... Racial unrest, or economic collapse (rendering the US dollar worthless), or political corruption (causing a military mutiny), or simply well armed god-fearing patriots seizing control of their own destiny.

I don't see the collapse happening without a fight.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

i agree.......I am locked and loaded
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

NE_FL wrote: I don't see the collapse happening without a fight.
That's assuming a great enough number of citizens manage to remain armed. If the economy truly collapses and government offers to provide food, water, shelter and security in the midst of all the chaos with one of the conditions being that households must give up their guns (a likely scenario, in my opinion) ... I'm afraid to think about how a significant portion of the population would choose.
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:
NE_FL wrote: I don't see the collapse happening without a fight.
That's assuming a great enough number of citizens manage to remain armed. If the economy truly collapses and government offers to provide food, water, shelter and security in the midst of all the chaos with one of the conditions being that households must give up their guns (a likely scenario, in my opinion) ... I'm afraid to think about how a significant portion of the population would choose.

If that would take place....the revolution would be on
And only the unarmed would obey such a disastrous law....the rest of the armed population in my opinion would close ranks and take over the forces that are trying to impose such conditions I stand ready and prepared