Let's say you are God

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Let's say you are God

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

or at least a higher spirit. Why would you create mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bed bugs or other pest that bug and annoy the human race? :uhh:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

DMIntruder
Riding on Learners Permit

Re: Let's say you are God

Post by DMIntruder »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:or at least a higher spirit. Why would you create mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bed bugs or other pest that bug and annoy the human race? :uhh:
How completely arrogant and ignorant. You actually think this world exists for the sole purpose of serving the human race? Most species have been on this earth LOOONNNG before ours. We are SUPPOSED to be caretakers of this beautiful planet, instead all we do is infest and destroy all on our way.

You clearly lack any education in the sciences or a basic understanding of the food chain and the circle of life. If you did you would not have posed such an utterly asinine question. :bang:

DMIntruder

Post by DMIntruder »

I didn't even notice I was in the righteous forum until I posted. My bad. My statement still stands. I will leave an go back to the devil worshipers area. :evil: :twisted:

DMIntruder

Post by DMIntruder »

Oh, sort of sounds like don't come here unless you have something nice to say. PFFFFFT! Free forum I frequent where and when I want. I will address blatant stupidity in any forum it presents itself, thank you very much....

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Exhibit A

Fixed it for ya, I think.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

DMIntruder wrote: How completely arrogant and ignorant. You actually think this world exists for the sole purpose of serving the human race? Most species have been on this earth LOOONNNG before ours. We are SUPPOSED to be caretakers of this beautiful planet, instead all we do is infest and destroy all on our way.

You clearly lack any education in the sciences or a basic understanding of the food chain and the circle of life. If you did you would not have posed such an utterly asinine question. :bang:
It is just a frigging question don't get your panties in a knot. geez :bonk:

So you don't have an answer to the question?
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

answer: for His amusement. It's a big joke on us and He's the only one laughing!

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:or at least a higher spirit. Why would you create mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bed bugs or other pest that bug and annoy the human race?
If a man believes in God, he is grateful for all things, he does not question Gods creation or methods or results. That would be dumb.
When things like immorality, corruption, abortion and war exist, is it logical to ignore them and complain about insects? Is air next?
If I am concerned about cockroaches, how could I concentrate on studying the Bible, or praying? As you may have forgotten, the mosquitoes and some others are here to feed the birds and frogs. A food chain, of which humans were given the top, sometime after T Rex was eliminated with a "big bang", which is just a loud noise.
The fleas and bedbugs are to remind you that sanitary conditions are a thing of the past. Ticks were always a known hazard for being outside on Gods green earth. If you choose to stay in an artificial environment, you can avoid both natures beauty and bothers.
Thats why we have TV, radio and internet.
Come to think of it, when chimps or apes develope their own cell phone, then I will begin to reconsider evolution. Using a rock to crack a coconut ain't enough.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: Sold it for an 82 Corvette

Post by Tripseven »

Larry TN wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:or at least a higher spirit. Why would you create mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bed bugs or other pest that bug and annoy the human race?
If a man believes in God, he is grateful for all things, he does not question Gods creation or methods or results. That would be dumb.
When things like immorality, corruption, abortion and war exist, is it logical to ignore them and complain about insects? Is air next?
If I am concerned about cockroaches, how could I concentrate on studying the Bible, or praying? As you may have forgotten, the mosquitoes and some others are here to feed the birds and frogs. A food chain, of which humans were given the top, sometime after T Rex was eliminated with a "big bang", which is just a loud noise.
The fleas and bedbugs are to remind you that sanitary conditions are a thing of the past. Ticks were always a known hazard for being outside on Gods green earth. If you choose to stay in an artificial environment, you can avoid both natures beauty and bothers.
Come to think of it, when chimps or apes develope their own cell phone, then I will begin to reconsider evolution. Using a rock to crack a coconut ain't enough.
A woman named Cory Ten-Boom spent a number of years in a Nazi deathcamp. She gave thanks for the thousands and thousands of fleas which infested the barracks she lived in to the point where it was unbearable. Why did she give thanks? The fleas were so bad, they kept the guards who would rape them away.

I think questioning Gods creation and methods is acceptable, if the heart attitude is to understand and worship God more...

If evolution were true, my cat would run the can opener by now...

I'd love to be in the movies, but I have a face for radio, a voice for writing, and arthritis

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

Tripseven wrote:
Larry TN wrote:
A woman named Cory Ten-Boom spent a number of years in a Nazi deathcamp. She gave thanks for the thousands and thousands of fleas which infested the barracks she lived in to the point where it was unbearable. Why did she give thanks? The fleas were so bad, they kept the guards who would rape them away.

I think questioning Gods creation and methods is acceptable, if the heart attitude is to understand and worship God more...

If evolution were true, my cat would run the can opener by now...
I too, have read "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom. Anyone who ever read it, and understood what they read, would have a hard time complaining about anything.
If we knew what Christ endured before he ever saw the cross he was to be nailed to, we might be just a little more thankful and grateful. Christ asked forgiveness for those who crucified him...
yet both obummer (last 7 consecutive years) and the wicked witch of little rock (17 out of the last 18 years) have been voted the most influential people in America. Perhaps the poll included the long list of dead bodies billary and hill clinton trampled on their rise to power. And obummers late expendable gramma.

"It may be the devil, and it may be the Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody." - Bob Dylan
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

OH I'm God..... What's next?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

It's a good thing that I am God....cause someone could go nuts waiting for a reply on this thread..

But I have all the patience in the world.... [emoji106]

Did I just say a oxymoron???
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:OH I'm God..... What's next?

Kinda up to you chief...

I'd love to be in the movies, but I have a face for radio, a voice for writing, and arthritis

Tripseven
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Tripseven »

Larry TN wrote: ...both obummer (last 7 consecutive years) and the wicked witch of little rock (17 out of the last 18 years) have been voted the most influential people in America. Perhaps the poll included the long list of dead bodies billary and hill clinton trampled on their rise to power. And obummers late expendable gramma.

"It may be the devil, and it may be the Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody." - Bob Dylan
I don't doubt the poll, but I do doubt the sourcepool for the poll. I'm the greatest guy on the planet, just ask my dog...

"And the whole damn place goes crazy twice
And it's once for the devil and once for Christ
But the Boss don't like these dizzy heights
We're busted in the blinding lights
busted in the blinding lights
of closing time" - Leonard Cohen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tripseven wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:OH I'm God..... What's next?

Kinda up to you chief...

Be careful how thou sayest my Name.....Remember I'm God and although I am all merciful
there is a limit [emoji106] :lmao: