proof there is no god

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

proof there is no god

Post by Fred »

In America they are making a Dinosaur out of a chicken and if they can do this which they can and nearly got it it will prove evolution which seems to be a big stumbling block for Bible bashers .

The Dinasours never left the Earth and the dormant gene that gives the reptile like animal a tail can be unleashed. It is also known that in the first 5 days of the fetus the chicken grows hands but the genetic make up changes that to 3 fingered claws as does that of a dinosaur.

Similarly the gene that grows teeth and the jaw can also be unleashed by using a motivator from a crocodile , a chickens closest link.

So far none of these animals have been born but have maintained life up until hatching. Similarly the genes of a woolly Mammoth however are intact from fossil remains and the birth of a woolly mammoth with an Elephant as a surrogate mother is imminent.

All animals on this planet have genes of life and we all came from the sea and not the Garden of Eden with a talking snake.

I mean,-- which seems most likely to you?

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Re: proof there is no god

Post by scootermcq »

You're silly..... :hahafinger:
Scott

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Fred, I'll put that on my list of things to think about and I'll get back to ya.

:Umm:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And you fred must be the product of a pig father and a mother hen,,,,,....that would explain the ramblings we have to go through on these posts of yours
Please if you don't mind... find yourself another :soapbox:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Well Geeez --I guess National geographic channel could be wrong if Jonny says so.

Jonny do me a favour and look up the word bigot and give an example of how it might apply to you.

You see this is why I posted this, you bible bashers cant handle it ---but -but-- but -- it cant be true no no no.

As much as it sorrows me to say, the world will be a better place when such bigotry and backwards thinking of gods, gremlins , devils and gouls and gargoils etc etc etc dies out.

Live long Jonny but your bible bashing is fruitless.

Ne--fl-- etc

Cant wait--look forward to it, but don't do a Jonny --please investigate before commenting please.

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

Fred wrote:Jonny do me a favour and look up the word bigot and give an example of how it might apply to you.
Put me in coach.... I'm fresh.....

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

So, isn't his a bit like the bacon calling the pork chop a pig? The guy who starts a thread to put down another person's belief system then calls the other person a bigot :confused:

Graham, I do not know why the priest sexually molested you as a child...... but honestly it was not God's plan and he still loves you.
Scott

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Its a little more than intolerant. A bigot is totally unable to discuss or even think about another persons belief. I have spent --no wasted more years of my life on the bible than I care to calculate and consequently have come to a conclusion ---that is hardly a bigot sir.

On the other hand replying to a suggestion of a scientific program to re generate a reptile from genetic fossils as ---'your silly' is most definitely bigoted.

If you are well in upstairs please tell god not to love me --please. I don't deserve nor want it.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by NE_FL »

OK, I've thought about it and here's what I came up with:

Each one of us has a right to his own beliefs ...without being hassled about it ...or goaded into an argument or discussion with someone ridiculing them.

Short and sweet, eh?

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Seems fair to me....

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

NE_FL wrote:OK, I've thought about it and here's what I came up with:

Each one of us has a right to his own beliefs ...without being hassled about it ...or goaded into an argument or discussion with someone ridiculing them.

Short and sweet, eh?

Errrr this is my thread that I started about a chicken being a Dynasour. You said you would give it some thought and get back to me. I foolishly believed you. Who is being ridiculed You?? or jonny,--or me.

Jonny does not sound like he is being ridiculed,--are you Jonny. In fact he sounds like anything but.

If you don't know that a chicken is a dynasour then leave this page,--is that short and sweet.

It proves to me that there is no God ---I offered it as proof. Don't like it????? then go read Jonnys stuff.

Its not even hand written or researched or even seen on TV --its just cut and pasted from Bible bits.

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1994 Intruder

Post by Piltdown911 »

"So far none of these animals have been born"
"Between the velvet lies there's a truth as hard as steel" - Ronnie James Dio

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Piltdown911 wrote:"So far none of these animals have been born"
I said that in my first post but dont blink, A little thing like still born will not stop them.

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Don't tell me, they'll "evolve" into zombies. :lmao:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Piltdown911 wrote:Don't tell me, they'll "evolve" into zombies. :lmao:
I don't think so,
Zombies , batman, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, witches, god, spiderman, super woman,--- none of them exist.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Explain this ......if we evolved from apes.......why are they still apes?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Explain this ......if we evolved from apes.......why are they still apes?

jonny there is more than one species of fish although all fish evolved from another.

YOU- have hair on your back and under you arms as well as other places like a monkey ---why do you think that is?

To evolve means to mutate from --it does not mean the donor species dies out but that another species can evolve from it.

If you want to pee out in the country do you just stop and pee/ No of course not you pee behind a tree or a wall. This is instinct that you dont even calculate and is to hide yourself from predators.

Why do people turn white with anger/ This is to take the blood from the skin as a fight is iminant as would happen as an animal is being hunted.

Many of our instinctual idiosyncrasies still exist.

Thank you for asking.

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Fred wrote:
I don't think so,
Zombies , batman, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, witches, god, spiderman, super woman,--- none of them exist.
Neither does the missing link, Nebraska Man, speciation, "billions of years", etc.

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Piltdown911 »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Explain this ......if we evolved from apes.......why are they still apes?
all fish evolved from another.
Ah, no - unproven religious belief.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Piltdown911 wrote:
Fred wrote:
I don't think so,
Neither does the missing link, Nebraska Man, speciation, "billions of years", etc.
What the hell is Nebraska man and billions of years etc. Any thing more global.

This is becoming very hard work--is there any one else can discuss this before I begin to think all Americans are stupid..

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by NE_FL »

It's really hard to understand why some folks are so rabid in denying the existence of God. If comfort, guidance, and enlightenment are sought by others in religion in an effort to explain the inexplicable, so what? You may say that religion causes war and conflict, ...well I'm sure that man will have no trouble making war for other reasons such as territorial ambitions. It's obvious that Fred has no other goals in life but to post negatively in the Religion forum, but it would be much more interesting if he would change the subject occasionally and exhibit another side of his intellectual "genius." Whataya say, Fred?

:cheers: