I found Keith's dog

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
ZEALOT
Tricycles are Cool

I found Keith's dog

Post by ZEALOT »

it is the dog of Christ, a mongrel stray dog that was present at the crucifixion and which was stabbed by the same spear that pierced the body of the Savior. When a tragedy reveals the dogs existence through a series of miracles accidentally caught on television, it upends the world, destabilizing governments and causing worldwide revolution.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Re: I found Keith's dog

Post by lonerider »

Well I'll be dog-gone!!! :blink:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Ken Dodds dads dogs dead.

Putting joking aside --it is thought that Jesus's dog "scruffy' actually pissed on Jesus in the holy cave after his Crucifixion and the acids from the dog urine was able to capture the image of Jesus on the Holy thing that covered him.

This is true im not making this up as god is my saviour and I swear on Suzuku Jonnys life.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Ken Dodds dads dogs dead.

Putting joking aside --it is thought that Jesus's dog "scruffy' actually pissed on Jesus in the holy cave after his Crucifixion and the acids from the dog urine was able to capture the image of Jesus on the Holy thing that covered him.

This is true im not making this up as god is my saviour and I swear on Suzuku Jonnys life.

Please would you do me a great favor and keep your thoughts to yourself...this thread has no room for you...
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:

Please would you do me a great favor and keep your thoughts to yourself...this thread has no room for you...
Public forum Johny and I have the right to post as much as you,---and any way its a tounge in cheek thread so whats your worry.

I would like to retaliate and say that I wish you would keep your thoughts to yourself. You blast the forum every day with ---your thoughts.

ZEALOT
Tricycles are Cool

Post by ZEALOT »

98VS1400 wrote:Steve, is that you?
Who?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:

Public forum Johny and I have the right to post as much as you,---and any way its a tounge in cheek thread so whats your worry.

I would like to retaliate and say that I wish you would keep your thoughts to yourself. You blast the forum every day with ---your thoughts.

Wow...it must be kismet
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"