What does the Bible say about

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

What does the Bible say about

Post by Fred »

Life on other planets. In my extensive bible bashing education I do not recall that god made other animals on other planets. I don't even recall that god made other planets they were just called stars assuming that they did not know what they were so god must have made them too.

Again --as far as I know,-- Muslims accept Mohamed to be there god but accept that he did not make humans as it is known he was a human himself and did actually walk the earth, he is a prophet not claiming to be the all time god.

As jonny has said he wants to see Mother @#$%^& returned to darkness -- I want to see the look on religious nuts faces when Aliens return or that life on the moon or mars is found. A quick re write of the Bible hurriedly scribbled out in the back room of a printing works I imagine ans immediately re start the brain washing of children again.

Then-- the pope will say --" yes well we knew about this" Just as they know about Jesus from the dead sea scrolls that they will not let you see.

I read that those who saw the Dead sea scrolls reported that the stories were in stark contrast to what we are to beleive from the Bible, They went on to say that it appear that great massacres took place and it was Jesus who was doing the killing. Am I right?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Re: What does the Bible say about

Post by Fred »

Its not just the finding of life on other planets as the end of religion it would be catastrophic devastation of all we had been told for 2000 years. Peoples lives spent in total utter devotion to what will be then known as nonsense. It is of course possible some people if not entire countries could be thrown into mas hysteria and confusion.

I care little of this as I have always known,-- my teachings of religion perfected my dis belief many years ago.

The thing is if we go a little deeper,-- the finding of life on the moon or mars for instance or evidence of it would mean that it would be likely that life was ubiquitous. In other words if life is on our door step it is likely to be everywhere.

It is well known that asteroids from Mars are found on Earth and anything on the asteroid would be here too.

The moon being a clump of Earth that did not manage to mix in with the molten mass was a mere 10,000 miles away at that time of approx 1 billion years ago. Later as water accumulated the tide traveled round the whole world due to its massive gravitational pull producing a wave 1000 feet high---once a day.

No nothing in the Bible about that bit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I'd rather not live like there isn't a God

Than die and find out there really is

Think about it

There are no atheists in foxholes with the enemy approaching from all sides
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:I'd rather not live like there isn't a God

Than die and find out there really is
You say 'rather" so you have considered the choice -- you don't actually believe in god you are just saying you are so if there is,-- you get to heaven. Bit like a welfare claimant standing in the queue with all his bits of papers to get the best he can.

No--No--im not surprised --not in the least all religious people are the same . Deep down they can see that it is rather a silly notion but would rather go along with it in case there is.

Now thats ok but what annoys me is your pushing of this onto someone else to appease your god (in case there is one). If you don't really beleive leave it and go along with it quietly in your own home. No God what ever you choose will appreciate false beliefs.

Utter hypocrisy revealed with selfishness. If you wanna be religious or homosexual its fine with me but dont go walking the streets pushing it saying you are normal and we are'nt.

Fucking religion :hellfire: damn it has a lot to answer for peoples live ruined even Jonny I feel for and I am angry for what it has done to Jonny who does not seem to get it straight in his head in fear of there being a God and fear of not being one.

Look the life ( god gave you) was not meant to be spent praying to him. Im pretty sure he meant you to enjoy your life and go swimming in the creek and go fishing.

And if by any chance there is a god--- he will agree with what I have written above.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Oh Ye of little faith....... I will continue to pray to God for you so that on your final day of judgement He will somehow find mercy in his heart and soul to forgive you and welcome you into His Kingdom.....

And if I am worthy of being accepted into His Realm I will search you out and we will revel in his glory and play ping pong and drink whiskey with the Angels. [emoji106]

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Ramjetrider
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1997 Intruder 1400

Post by Ramjetrider »

The Bible is for and about this planet's people. Therefore it never has been concerned or says anything about other worlds.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Well you have to consider also, the bible was written in the days when people thought our world was the only one that ever existed.

We know now, that's just not true anymore.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

I know there is a God.

Unfortunately I have lived a life as an agnostic, and yet when I turned my life and will over to God... I was saved. You do have a choice. I am blessed and now live a wonderful life after I made the right choice.

May you all be so fortunate.
Scott

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

scootermcq wrote:I know there is a God.

Unfortunately I have lived a life as an agnostic, and yet when I turned my life and will over to God... I was saved. You do have a choice. I am blessed and now live a wonderful life after I made the right choice.

May you all be so fortunate.
Oh -- how nice,-- No-- you do not know there is a god , people have been trying to prove god for as long as time. You are happy to accept there is,--this is not the same but is enough for you.

I put my head in my hands every morning at 9am watching the news about stupid humans fighting over what name of god to worship, "Kill Kill Kill the infidels" one shouts, ---"Im a priest I can tale advantage of young children".

Kill him --he does not believe in the Easter bunny.

A most horrid situation of religious bullshit that I don't want anything to do with.

Being aware of this and say there is a god leaves me cold. I don't want to be involved with a God that has anything to do with this planet.

I am getting to the point that I am quite angry with religious people for suggesting God keeps us all safe and the world is great. Its stupid talk like this that keeps us from not trying to get out of our murderous society.

Is God looking after Syrians right now 500,000 in the cold of Europe,( Oh god is not in a position to help them). 100 people get crushed in poor crowd control at the Haj a place people go to pray to God ( Oh God is not in charge of crowd control)

Bull - bull and more bull :bang:

If there is a god he is fucking usless. Maybe he is over the other side of the Universe fixing up more planets because he most definitely is not here with his so called love.

God is not in Mexico at the moment nor was he at the parade or with the drunk driver, he most definitely is not in Syria.

Just where the fuck is he?

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Believing in God or not is for the most part a personal choice, especially for those who were raised in a religion and after a lot of contemplation have rejected its beliefs. Most of those who have chosen to believe in God and think of themselves as being born again and saved profess themselves to be quite happy and blessed in their lifestyle. Many feel the need to share in their happiness and preach to others so they may also be saved. Sometimes these preachers push others to the point of becoming nuisances causing aggravation and rejection, but these believers mostly live moral and just lives and don't go about stealing and killing and otherwise disobeying the 10 commandments. I would rather live among those who follow strict religious/moral guidelines than among those who do not. A non-believer has no example to live up to, he merely makes up his own personal rules as he goes along, and in a civilized society that just leads to confusion and chaos. An analysis of the various religions and how they relate to the benefit of mankind (or not) is best left to another discussion.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Well thats just the problem isnt it every ones God is the best God and they all say the only God.

Muslims destroy anything that is not islamic even buildings of architectural significance, a more heinous crime to our history I can not imagine.

I have no religion than that of me, I am my religion and I do have moral standards that are the best I can think of. The only religion that states this is Budhism. All it states is be the best you can, try to be better every day and most importantly embrace education and leaning. That'lle do for me.

What we have in the mainstream is the most horrid people I have ever heard of, I mean cutting peoples heads off on film in the name of Allah. If there was an allah dont you think he would have said something.

Christianity is not far off, its only a few hundred years since people were burned alive in front of the church for some minor infraction like --reading the written word.

I am sick of it and sick of the people that think they are better than me because I don't believe in their God. I need no such persuasion or threat of being smitten ed by the hand of god like telling your children the bogie man will get you if you don't behave.

Please wise up please. Lets get the world up and running instead of this backwards spiral.

I don't want to call people stupid it is not appropriate but-- You have to be pretty sad or shocked in some way and very poorly educated to even imagine that some super non human life --- made the Earth . We have all the evidence of evolution and no the Earth is not flat, we know this now.

Once a person believes it is very difficult to make the brain re accept something it had always thought to be the way. You learn religion and school for a reason. You cant teach an old dog new tricks because it doesnt want to.

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

Fred, I am sorry that you have so much angst and bitterness in your life that you need to feel an need to type several lengthy posts denouncing God.

I hope you can find serenity in your life.
Scott

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

scootermcq wrote:Fred, I am sorry that you have so much angst and bitterness in your life that you need to feel an need to type several lengthy posts denouncing God.

Sorry did I wake you. If any one else wants a conversation feel free to reply. Yawn Oh I suddenly feel sleepy and don't care about any one else but me ---yawn..

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote:
scootermcq wrote:Fred, I am sorry that you have so much angst and bitterness in your life that you need to feel an need to type several lengthy posts denouncing God.

Sorry did I wake you. I am not denouncing God actually because there is NO God is what im saying . My length posts still don't seem to be even understood let alone thought about. If any one else wants a conversation feel free to reply.

I was watching 911 yesterday incredible stupid Americans calling the police, its not made up its police recordings re enacted.

Kinda explains a lot, not only did these idiots not understand what police are for they want one to come an open a beer bottle.

From what I see this mentality is rife, called 911 to get a guys Knob out of a pool pump and a woman phoned because Mc donalds could not get the order correct. One woman phoned for a Pizza when she was told she had got through to the police she asked what time would they deliver it.

This ground in stupidity is what we have here. Im sure all these people could quite easily believe in a God of some sort.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Hey Fred...... :ahha: Have ya ever come to the conclusion that you're beating a dead horse, pig, chicken, salamander, starfish, flying squirrel, dear, muskrat, donkey, blue whale, bee hive, gopher, ground hog, midget, among others and nothing seems to happen?.....And somehow all your rantings are somehow gonna pay off? All I can say is, it ain't gonna make any difference at all to anyone, so what's the point?

Now, If ya really wanna have some fun, why not start your own thread about how living in chaos is not only nice, but wonderful as well. I might even jump in on that one, if it's in a nice tone.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Elsie rider
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: HD Triglide

Post by Elsie rider »

Fred, Allah is the God of Muslims..Mohammed is their prophet.

Think for a minute , had anyone,prophets, wise men, mentioned anything about other planets, life not from this Earth....when mainstream scholars saying the earth was flat. Man did not have enough knowledge to absorb what you think should have been in the bible.
Sounds like you are watching those shows on the history channel saying aliens were here teaching man , as if we are human - alien hybrids.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Hey Fred......
Now, If ya really wanna have some fun, why not start your own thread about how living in chaos is not only nice, but wonderful as well. I might even jump in on that one, if it's in a nice tone.

Yo-
I don't know where chaos is ---is it in Mexico' ---And why would I know anything about it?

In a nice tone???

Elsie ---what gender are you, I need to get the tone right --apparently.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Oh my God, there's a separate Religious forum too? :shock:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

I'm sorry this causes you so much pain & angst, Fred. God bless you, sir. :smile:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I gotta hand it to you fred.....opps Fred I mean.....you've done wonders for this place called the Religious Forum...Seems you have brought in more people to the conversation just by denying the existence of a Supreme Being..What a novelty you are
I want to personally thank you for doing what I've been trying to do since I found this page..getting more peeps to make some comments about the Good Lord....You are obviously the religious Trump of IsA..whether you know it or not...all this advertisement and it's free [emoji106]
All I can say is keep up the good work...you're doing a fabulous job....you have my support for sure

I come here every day to visit this forum and to post God and his followers words and comments from the past...It's finally paying off.

Thanks Buddy

Jonny