What does the Bible say about

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: What does the Bible say about

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Get your story straight, asshat...The Bible is NOT God's word! It is the written recollection of two millennia of mans recollections of what happened in those far distant two millennia ages ago and nothing more than that.
Fred wrote:Hey asshat yourself , lean to read. And god said let here be light, God said FUCK ALL,---NO ONE WAS THERE, He had not yet---- MADE THE FUCKING PLANET. Bull shit beyond belief, that an American from so called civilized USA can believe shit,---- absolute shite. Yet some of you have gone to the moon and others ares still Neanderthal cave men.
Fred wrote:In a similar manner I dont understand why?? Why do you continue to believe the world is flat, and yes it does matter to me when you religious wankers want to call to prayer and wear burkas or wont let doctors use stell stem research or stop abortion. Why do I have to adopt your way of life. I don't believe the world is flat,---I am educated. In the nicest possible way please go away and die and let the human race move forward and prosper without suicide bombers, hostages and air hijacks all in the name of GOD religious crap constantly dragging behind us. So yes I do care, the world is s shit with religion, it is the major cause of concern for everyone right now. And you ask me why I care???????
[emoji99] [emoji99] [emoji99]

Did anyone hear anything of any importance?

Nope.

PIGS never say anything of importance,...so,....let's move on then! :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

You will think it important very soon --about 2 years if Trump gets in.

Why? here let me help you. You have seen the shit mess Germany is in and most is not reported ---well you gonna get it real bad when trump steps up his immigration rules.

Religion is the cause of all of this , the world is shit, tried to open a bank account recently? all from money laundering so bombers cant buy explosives.

Yes sit and wonder--- you cant even work out why its gonna get bad :blink:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: Why? here let me help you. You have seen the shit mess Germany is in and most is not reported ---well you gonna get it real bad when trump steps up his immigration rules.

Religion is the cause of all of this , the world is shit, tried to open a bank account recently? all from money laundering so bombers cant buy explosives.
Guys! Check this dude out.

He is so short-sighted and full of Hate that he cannot see that it is ONE (1) religion that is the cause for his complaints above. So blinded is he by his Hate he can't he see there are many other religions in the world....ones that are doing good things.

But no,...he ignores all that and lumps all the Worlds religions into one so he can justify his HATE of all religion. And being SO full of Hate, how is all that different than the One (1) religion he complains about?

And thus so very mistaken and wrong and hateful, it is easy to see why he is so very irrelevant. :roll:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

For once you got it right. I have no respect for religion --your word hate is a bit dramatic but i'lle go along with it if it pleases you.

Yes ALL religions are shit ---made up fabricated stories, like James Bond.

Im surprised you Designer are a religious nut as well, I should have guessed it.

Yes everyone feels they have the right religion when infact the chances of that being is very slim and Oh---wait my religion is good.

Christians burned (so called in herotics ) in front of the Church doors, That is real mean in front of families . Muslims have never done that but there getting round to it.

HOW ANY ONE CAN EMBRACE THIS SHITE,----- RELIGIOUS CRAP IS EVIL. THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PRINT SHITE THAT CHANGES THE WORLD. YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR MAKING IT WORSE.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

On religion: Everyone has a point of view, and everyone thinks they're right, even you Fred, even you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:For once you got it right. I have no respect for religion --your word hate is a bit dramatic but i'lle go along with it if it pleases you.
Yes ALL religions are shit ---made up fabricated stories, like James Bond. Im surprised you Designer are a religious nut as well, I should have guessed it. Yes everyone feels they have the right religion when infact the chances of that being is very slim and Oh---wait my religion is good.
Christians burned (so called in herotics ) in front of the Church doors, That is real mean in front of families . Muslims have never done that but there getting round to it. HOW ANY ONE CAN EMBRACE THIS SHITE,----- RELIGIOUS CRAP IS EVIL. THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PRINT SHITE THAT CHANGES THE WORLD. YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR MAKING IT WORSE.
MORE extremest Religion-Hating Over-Generalizations!

One again, he makes Gross misstatements born of his extremely narrow-viewpoint and blindness to the good that religions do,...all showing his HATE.

Just how different is he and his Hate-speech than any one of the extremist Hate-talk that comes from Islam?

Answer:,...none.

He is JUST as guilty of disseminating that which is,...
NOT HELPING,....MAKING IT WORSE.
,.....with his blindness to The Whole Picture of what is happening NOW in the world.

What a Sad, Hate-filled, Pathetic little PIG. :roll: