Historic Church Turned Into a Mosque with Taxpayer Funding

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Historic Church Turned Into a Mosque with Taxpayer Funding

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Now tell me it's not coming to the USA>>>>and the Catholic Church is condoning the behavior :fubird: :fubird: :bonk: :bonk:

Muslims are converting a former Roman Catholic church into mosque. The plan, approved by US Conference of Catholic Bishops, Syracuse Landmark Preservation Board, is funded by U.S. tax dollars.

Syracuse is the new Dearborn and there are many others forming. Refugees have been pouring into the U.S. and they are 75% Muslim. Some countries will only take Christians. We do the reverse.

An historic Catholic Church, Holy Trinity, was purchased by a Muslim and is being renovated by the Muslim community with tax dollars.

More than 10,000 crosses were painted over inside and six on the outside were cut down. These are historic crosses.

The new owners are erasing, not only crosses, but the historic and rich history of the Italians and Germans who once worshipped there. All trace will soon be gone from this historic church.

No pictures or video of the crosses being removed were allowed to be taken but the crosses have to be stored somewhere on site.

Throughout Europe, thousands of churches have closed and they too are becoming Mosques and we now see them in Brooklyn, Long Island and in many towns and cities in America.

The Muslim community in Syracuse has largely grown because of Catholic Charities which has become a paid conduit for the refugees.

About a thousand refugees a year pile into this poor area with substantial sums going to the Catholic Church. They received a $3 million dollar grant last year.

The churches and synagogues are disappearing. Temple Beth El in Syracuse was hit by a Muslim terrorist who set fire to it while shouting, “I did this for you, Allah.”

The Conference of Catholic Bishops allowed this historic church to be lost and it is now symbolic of the new America.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/hist ... r-funding/
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: Historic Church Turned Into a Mosque with Taxpayer Funding

Post by NE_FL »

That's too bad, historic structures including churches should be protected, but is that the responsibility of a property owner who wants to use them for something else?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

To the Muslim his mosque is just as sacred as your church is to you.

Yes Europe has done with its churches I nearly bought one myself 30 years ago but could not get planning permission for a pub because of no parking. There is loads of them for sale in uK

No one beleives any more, its all been put behind us and move on. America will too eventually so if someone has a better use your argument would be difficult to uphold.

However,---I have no trouble with people wanting to worship a god --any god but not to electronically magnify a call to prayer at 6 am in the morning,---im sleeping.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:To the Muslim his mosque is just as sacred as your church is to you.
Yeah, their Koran is so sacred too,...you know the one that proscribes death to those who leave islam,.....and approves of and blesses those who lie to us 'infidels' so they can tell us whatever lies are needed to forward their 'faith',....The 'holy book' that was written by 'spiritual man' is a PEDOPHILE. There's more, but take this in for a while.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Yeah, their Koran is so sacred too,...you know the one that proscribes death to those who leave islam,.....and approves of and blesses those who lie to us 'infidels' so they can tell us whatever lies are needed to forward their 'faith',....The 'holy book' that was written by 'spiritual man' is a PEDOPHILE. There's more, but take this in for a while.
Im sorry I don't think I mentioned the Koran did i? I don't think I mentioned pedophiles either.

Your god works in mysterious ways my son. Maybe he dont want churches any more,-- hey heres a point, maybe--- just maybe there is no god or gods at all, wow now theres radical thought for you septics.

Do you know that the bible encourages slavery, rape and selling of children, go on please --oh please contradict.

AHMEN or if your muslim SALEM HALI CUM

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:
Im sorry I don't think I mentioned the Koran did i? I don't think I mentioned pedophiles either.

Your god works in mysterious ways my son. Maybe he dont want churches any more,-- hey heres a point, maybe--- just maybe there is no god or gods at all, wow now theres radical thought for you septics.

Do you know that the bible encourages slavery, rape and selling of children, go on please --oh please contradict.

AHMEN or if your muslim SALEM HALI CUM

you wrote: To the Muslim his mosque is just as sacred as your church is to you

A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem,[1] relates to a person who follows the religion of Islam,[2] a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the "Quran".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

Yes. Muhammad was undoubtedly a pedophile.

One of the most disturbing things about Islam is that it does not categorically condemn pedophilia. Indeed, it cannot, for to do so would draw attention to the pedophilia of Muhammad, the founder of Islam. Muslims cannot categorically condemn pedophilia without denouncing him as a false prophet. In addition to Aisha, he had planned to marry a baby, but died as a result of a poisoning before he could do so.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Was_Muhammad_a_Pedophile%3F
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Let me get this straight before any confusion becomes set.

Once more for the really really thick ones who ever they may be I am not fucking muslim and again , now pay attention l am not muslim.

Just to make sure I hate fucking Muslims.

Is there any confusion over this.

I also hate religion not matter what flavour is your stupid choice ---get some help.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

That is no way to live a life....filled with so much hatred....You were not born with this hatred...How did you develop such a dislike for religion?

What has religion done to you personally for you to feel this way?

Did someone kick you out of the confessional?

Were you a victim of a pedophile when you were a youth?

Did you run into your parish priest while visiting that house of ill repute?

During the time you were an altar boy...did your pastor catch you wanking off in the sacristy?

You must have endured a lot of teasing about your looks and attitudes while attending that private school..
were you caught fiddling with one of the younger girls?

Help me here......I'm running out of scenarios.... [emoji106] :rag: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: