Canadian Mayor refuses to remove pork from school menus

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Canadian Mayor refuses to remove pork from school menus

Post by YoDude »

Oh how I wished The United States President had much balls as this Mayor...Geez...Life Would Be Great...But Unfortunately, He Happens To Be One Of Them...Boo Hoo for USA....

I wonder how many years Jewish people have lived in Quebec. I don't believe that they have ever demanded that pork be removed from the school's menu where their children attend.

Excellent reply by the Mayor of Quebec to the "demands" of the Muslim population in his community.

Put some pork on your fork. Too bad the USA doesn’t have the common sense to publish this nationwide. Should also be posted on signs all along U.S. borders.

Let's hear it for a Quebec mayor.
Or as the commercial promoting pork says “put some pork on your fork”

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU AND EXPLAINS WHY.

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the
Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain."

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?” “A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”

No kidding!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Canadian Mayor refuses to remove pork from school menus

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Kudo's to the mayor.....this is what has to take lace here in America....At the current rate in another hundred years maybe sooner , if left unfettered..islam will be the dominant culture in America....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I don't think Texas or Arizona and a few of the Southern States, would allow it.

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Not knowing who will be the governors in those states in the future ..your prediction may not turn out to be true...
My worries for the US is enough muslims move into a certain area and gain a numerical advantage in the voter rolls,,,
all register to vote and elect their representative to the office in question.....it will happen
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Hmm, I see your point, Mexico is already trying that and it seems to be working.

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I've read something on the internet that the federal government is removing all pork products from the menus of the prison population here in the USA.
Their reasoning for that is the prisoners themselves are complaining about the pork meals...
Hog Wash

This is another effort to appease the muslim population in our prison system... I just wonder if the prisoners start complaining about the absence of conjugal visits ...will the obozo administration arrange for that also.... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Suzuki Johnny wrote: I just wonder if the prisoners start complaining about the absence of conjugal visits ...will the obozo administration arrange for that also.... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Don't they already have that in some prisons?

Now back to the topic of the thread. The older immigrates that came to America learn to fit in by adopting America ways. The Muslims need to do the same thing or get the hell out of OUR country. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: